Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson is putting a scare in the haters right now he has

Started by forrest city joe, February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 11:03:28 pm
Never said i would be right about everything. but i am sticking by Mike Anderson and the program. it's just going to take more time. so stop crying and suck it up. get behind our coach and our team.

Joe, Mike said to come back to bed. His toes are getting cold.

TheRazorbackGuy

Never said i would be right about everything. but i am sticking by Mike Anderson and the program. it's just going to take more time. so stop crying and suck it up. get behind our coach and our team.

Your more wrong than your right FCJ. StFrancis County's finest

rzrbackramsfan

Man this is depressing, fcj, i agree with you, but you're losing the arguments and making the haters believe in their weak opinions.  You gotta get big man.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 13, 2014, 11:04:34 pm
Joe, Mike said to come back to bed. His toes are getting cold.

Its valentines day tomorrow. You know FCJ has something special planned for Mike

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 13, 2014, 11:06:04 pm
Your more wrong than your right FCJ. StFrancis County's finest
Maybe so. but i am standing behind Mike and the program. win or lose, they have my full support. GO HOGS.

rzrbackramsfan

That's really mature said you're wife between sucking my #%*.

thirtythree

I am disappointed that Joe will not answer my question........Guess he is out kicking rocks.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on February 13, 2014, 11:06:19 pm
Man this is depressing, fcj, i agree with you, but you're losing the arguments and making the haters believe in their weak opinions.  You gotta get big man.

Get big? Dude, running circles around Joe requires about as much brain power as it does to take a dump.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 11:07:41 pm
Maybe so. but i am standing behind Mike and the program. win or lose, they have my full support. GO HOGS.

FCJ, leading the charge into irrelevance

forrest city joe

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on February 13, 2014, 11:06:19 pm
I am not losing any arguments. i am calling the haters what they are. if they can dish it out on Mike. they should be able to take the heat from me. i am going to tell the truth no matter what.

forrest city joe

Quote from: thirtythree on February 13, 2014, 11:10:00 pm
I am disappointed that Joe will not answer my question........Guess he is out kicking rocks.
He's not getting fired. get over it and move on hater.

HogBreath

it's just going to take more time.

Uh yeah...it's for sure gonna take some more time....good call there Einstein.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 13, 2014, 11:10:17 pm
Get big? Dude, running circles around Joe requires about as much brain power as it does to take a dump.

Are you saying that you're really smart and fcj is really dumb?  That's not arrogant and d-baggy at the same time.

I bet it's pretty easy to run circles around someone being held down by 50 different people. 

HogBreath

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

forrest city joe

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 11:15:19 pm
Uh yeah...it's for sure gonna take some more time....good call there Einstein.
And haters like you that want Mike Anderson fired can't stand the fact that he will get more time. get the hell over it hater.

HogBreath

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 11:17:48 pm
And haters like you that want Mike Anderson fired can't stand the fact that he will get more time. get the hell over it hater.
It's not that I want Mike fired, it's that I like for the Razorbacks to win games.  I hated watching Mike get out coached again tonite by that lil weasel Frank Haith.

Smithian

I need to stop being mean about FCJ.

I honestly think he is a bit "different" and anyone who makes fun of someone like that deserves a butt kicking.

Marshfieldhog

Love ya Joe but we are 4-7 staring 4-8 in the face with a
decent LSU squad coming in. That poor of a record in your 3rd year is cause for
concern.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on February 13, 2014, 11:26:13 pm
Love ya Joe but we are 4-7 staring 4-8 in the face with a
decent LSU squad coming in. That poor of a record in your 3rd year is cause for
concern.
We are going to beat a very talented Lsu team. Mike Anderson has our team playing really well right now.HOGS are going to win.

thirtythree

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 11:14:55 pm
He's not getting fired. get over it and move on hater.

blah blah blah blah...same ol answer Joe. Still can't answer the question, because you would expose yourself. I love it that you are silenced on that aspect.lmao.

forrest city joe

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 11:20:11 pm
It's not that I want Mike fired, it's that I like for the Razorbacks to win games.  I hated watching Mike get out coached again tonite by that lil weasel Frank Haith.
No the only thing you hated was Mike and the Hogs did not get beat by 50. you can see the improvement. and you can't stand it.because you want Mike fired now. not going to happen now, so get over it hater.

hobhog

FJC has said "hate" and "fired" more than any poster in Hogville history.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Smithian on February 13, 2014, 11:22:00 pm

Might as well. Quite a few have been all over it now for weeks. It's become far too easy.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

forrest city joe

Quote from: Hog1952 on February 13, 2014, 11:33:22 pm
me too.
But you got Mike, and he's not getting fired. so get over it and shut the hell up. support Mike and our players.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hobhog on February 13, 2014, 11:35:13 pm
FJC has said "hate" and "fired" more than any poster in Hogville history.
Just telling the truth as i always do.

Smithian

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 11:39:11 pm
Just telling the truth as i always do.
Like Pelphrey needing an extension?

Not even I ever said that....

forrest city joe

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on February 13, 2014, 11:35:59 pm
Might as well. Quite a few have been all over it now for weeks. It's become far too easy.
WHERE WERE YOU HATER AFTER THE BIG VANDY ROAD WIN? haters like you love it when we lose.

Sivad

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 13, 2014, 10:01:00 pm
Hey Joe,  i said where you going with that gun in yo hand.
"Alright. I'm goin down to shoot my old lady,
you know I caught her messin round with another man."

thirtythree

Quote from: Smithian on February 13, 2014, 11:40:00 pm
Like Pelphrey needing an extension?

Not even I ever said that....

HAHAHA. I just posted the same thing in another thread where he said he told the truth. Dude, get out of my head.lol.

And, FTR, I never said give Pel an extension either.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm
This team playing their best basketball of the season right now. they look nothing like the team that showed up at A&M. this program is starting to come together at the right time.i love the way our guys are playing right now. the years to come under Mike Anderson are going to be fun. i can see it coming Hog fans. the haters can see it too. that's why they want to get him fired before he finishes the job. hats off to our players and coaches. GO HOGS.

All I saw was another loss due to rebounding missed free throws and one very bad turnover under 30 seconds.

Too bad, instead of scaring the non existent haters, mike hasn't taught how to keep the opposition from gettin 20 layups.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

forrest city joe

Quote from: thirtythree on February 13, 2014, 11:42:00 pm
HAHAHA. I just posted the same thing in another thread where he said he told the truth. Dude, get out of my head.lol.

And, FTR, I never said give Pel an extension either.
PEL IS FIRED. HE IS NOT COMING BACK. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED.

Smithian

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 11:47:01 pm
PEL IS FIRED. HE IS NOT COMING BACK. MIKE ANDERSON IS NOT GETTING FIRED.
Are you ready to call for an extension yet?

You jumped the gun on my boy Pel-dog

Danny J

Quote from: hogsanity on February 13, 2014, 11:45:36 pm
mike hasn't taught how to keep the opposition from gettin 20 layups.
Agreed...

It is one thing to allow layups to push tempo it is quite another to allow layups and foul 35 times to only slow tempo and allow one of the nations best FT shooting teams to go to the line and make 90% of those shots. To think we even had a chance to win at the end is a testament to how bad a coach Haith really is.

forrest city joe

All I saw was another loss due to rebounding missed free throws and one very bad turnover under 30 seconds.

Too bad, instead of scaring the non existent haters, mike hasn't taught how to keep the opposition from gettin 20 layups.
I wondered when you would show up hater. he is not getting fired, so get over it. HOGS WILL BEAT A  LSU TEAM WITH LOST OF TALENT.and that will piss haters like you off again.

hogsanity

Quote from: Smithian on February 13, 2014, 11:22:00 pm

I honestly think he is a bit "different" and anyone who makes fun of someone like that deserves a butt kicking.

No he is just the chosen traffic driver right now. Gotta keep the posts going somehow. With football a long way off it could get pretty slow without fcj banging the drum for mike and his 500k per sec win.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Danny J

PS....I am a HUGE CMA supporter. I am just pointing out things I would change if I were the coach which obviously I am not.

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Letsroll1200

You really a sad guy!!! That team was there the whole game and didn't give up. They was playing a desperate Tiger team. That game came down to their player making the shot in the lane and Madden not making his shot. Not happy with 4-7 but we have to beat LSU on Saturday. Should be fun!

Smithian

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on February 13, 2014, 11:52:10 pm
I was on Dickson. Not only do I actually attend Razorback games (have you?), I also watch them in places where Hogville isn't.
Alcoholic.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogsanity on February 13, 2014, 11:50:16 pm
No he is just the chosen traffic driver right now. Gotta keep the posts going somehow. With football a long way off it could get pretty slow without fcj banging the drum for mike and his 500k per sec win.

What's the Math on CBB? I will wait!!!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 13, 2014, 11:50:16 pm
Yea i should just let all you Mike Andersons haters have the board all to yourselves. THANK GOD LANNY WANTS ALL OPINIONS. or you haters would have the forum all to yourself.

goinghogging

I love it!  Beating an out manned Vanderbilt is a huge win and losing to an NIT team on the road is a moral victory!  Thank you Mike Anderson for ushering in a new age of Arkansas basketball...

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Smithian on February 13, 2014, 11:52:44 pm
Alcoholic.

Road games seem to be a bit more enjoyable from Dickson. Wouldn't shock me if the local Forrest City liquor store is what keeps FCJ so steadfast.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Smithian on February 13, 2014, 11:48:03 pm
Are you ready to call for an extension yet?

You jumped the gun on my boy Pel-dog
PEL IS FIRED. giving Mike an extension now would not bother me one bit. he is the man for this job. i know my saying that pisses you haters off.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 11:57:43 pm
PEL IS FIRED. giving Mike an extension now would not bother me one bit. he is the man for this job. i know my saying that pisses you haters off.

hogsanity

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 13, 2014, 11:52:37 pm
You really a sad guy!!! That team was there the whole game and didn't give up. They was playing a desperate Tiger team. That game came down to their player making the shot in the lane and Madden not making his shot. Not happy with 4-7 but we have to beat LSU on Saturday. Should be fun!

Shocking that the team that rebounded better and shot free throws better won. Not shocking that team was not coached by Mike Anderson.

bobcat ball

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 11:20:11 pm

MA has been out coached some this year but tonight was not one of those nights.

WOO PIG