Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-game flyovers an analogy of our season so far??

Started by jst01, September 28, 2017, 04:09:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jst01

Prior to TCU we have great expectations!! So we have a squadron of F18's fly over... Starts fast, hits top speed very quickly, deadly, agile, modern and strikes fear in the enemy!! Bad A$$!!!   

Well after two heartbreaking losses and expectations hammered...prior to game 4 we will have a C-130 flyover... Starts off slow, takes over 3,000 feet to get up to speed, slow, lumbering, old and not scary at all... Isnt this like the semi-truck of the Air Force??

ps: All in good fun...I have complete respect for all the military members and all those that fly these cool machines!

Swestwill66

Quote from: jst01 on September 28, 2017, 04:09:27 pm
Prior to TCU we have great expectations!! So we have a squadron of F18's fly over... Starts fast, hits top speed very quickly, deadly, agile, modern and strikes fear in the enemy!! Bad A$$!!!   

Well after two heartbreaking losses and expectations hammered...prior to game 4 we will have a C-130 flyover... Starts off slow, takes over 3,000 feet to get up to speed, slow, lumbering, old and not scary at all... Isnt this like the semi-truck of the Air Force??

ps: All in good fun...I have complete respect for all the military members and all those that fly these cool machines!

Well, if that C-130 is properly equipped with a 105 mm Canon and 30 mm chain guns that chew the enemy into little bits and pieces, It's pretty dang awesome!

gchamblee

Quote from: Swestwill66 on September 28, 2017, 10:04:50 pm
Well, if that C-130 is properly equipped with a 105 mm Canon and 30 mm chain guns that chew the enemy into little bits and pieces, It's pretty dang awesome!

beat me to it :P

TXArcher