Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fire up the Gus Bus!!!!

Started by 007 License To Squeal, November 15, 2017, 12:18:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ipigsooie

Rudy Baylor

people recreating the "hater/hugger" tug of war is going to torpedo any momentum for Gus

hawgball40

Quote from: Donny2665 on November 15, 2017, 01:41:47 pm
You're most definitely an idiot if that is what you think!
pro-style spread is a superior offense, because average qb's can make completions in the offensive scheme, it is easier to put up points in. the more talent you have, the better it works. where as gus's offesne doesn't work at all without elite talent and if the defense seals the edge and has good coverage it relies on winning 1 on 1 match ups. I'd take the prostyle spread that causes the defense to bust 7 days a week. who's the idiot?

http://smartfootball.com/passing/bobby-petrinos-shallow-cross-concept-concepts-routes-and-protection

ipigsooie

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 15, 2017, 02:06:14 pm
people recreating the "hater/hugger" tug of war is going to torpedo any momentum for Gus

One can only hope.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 15, 2017, 02:11:27 pm
One can only hope.

I get your point, but it's the Gus supporters doing it  :D

are you going to go all false flag now? LOL

311Hog

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 15, 2017, 02:15:01 pm
I get your point, but it's the Gus supporters doing it  :D

are you going to go all false flag now? LOL

umm what "i am not a Russian/Malzahnite bot" ....

DeltaBoy

Get on that BUS!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawgball40

Quote from: 311Hog on November 15, 2017, 02:17:46 pm
umm what "i am not a Russian/Malzahnite bot" ....
prove you are human:

SooieGeneris

Quote from: Mellon Collie on November 15, 2017, 12:59:19 pm
Nutt to Ole Miss being another.

Nutt was FIRED and the pointy-headed John White backed the Brinks truck up to Hooty's backdoor and took off the "golden handcuffs."

Then Hooty turned up at OM like 24 hours later. I thought most people knew that.

Hooty got himself fired, got Broyles pushed into retirement before that and got John White banished soon after for the golden handcuffs crap.

Only one coach has wreaked such havoc on a program and that was when one Bobby Petrino met with bigwigs from Aubarn at Louisville before the Barners even had an opening.

That got the AD fired at Auburn, got Tommy T. a contract extension, the President of the school resigned, etc.

We have had two coaches here who have wreaked havoc on their entire schools, takes a serious d bag to do that..
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?