Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas is 1-13 in SEC Championship games

Started by HognotinMemphis, May 29, 2017, 11:22:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

The truth is, Arkansas can't win the SEC in anything other than cross country or track.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: moses_007 on June 09, 2017, 09:23:12 pm
The truth is, Arkansas can't win the SEC in anything other than cross country or track.
The Razorbacks have not won the SEC regular season or the SECCG football in the quarter century they have been in the SEC. Not sure how many times they have won the the SEC regular season in basketball but I think it has not been more than 2 or 3 times and all of those were in a tight span of years in first half of the 1990's, roughly 2 decades or more ago.

You can go an full lifetime of 70+ years as a Razorback fan and not see them win the SEC in football more than once or twice.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

snoblind

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 10, 2017, 10:46:30 am
The Razorbacks have not won the SEC regular season or the SECCG football in the quarter century they have been in the SEC. Not sure how many times they have won the the SEC regular season in basketball but I think it has not been more than 2 or 3 times and all of those were in a tight span of years in first half of the 1990's, roughly 2 decades or more ago.

You can go an full lifetime of 70+ years as a Razorback fan and not see them win the SEC in football more than once or twice.

You still welsh on your bets?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: snoblind on June 10, 2017, 10:53:10 am
What does that have to do with the subject matter of my comment?If you would like to place a wager with me on something, pm me.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

gchamblee

Quote from: snoblind on June 10, 2017, 10:53:10 am

A man that doesn't honor his bets has no quality in his character. It is people like that that brought on the age of contracts and lawyers.