Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HardingHog

May 23, 2017, 10:28:13 pm #1 Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:43:07 pm by HardingHog
https://twitter.com/_TheAOrji_/status/867213795407605760

Well... that's not something you see every day

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Hogfan991 on May 23, 2017, 10:07:49 pm
That's a weird one.

When Alston talked about education being a big focus I never quested him. You could tell he meant it.

If Stanford offers, I think things could get interesting.

onebadrubi

Vandy just put a LB in the league as well

Oklahawg

The eight people who follow Vandy recruiting on a message board must be beside themselves.

Any reason to not think we would not keep recruiting him?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Steef

Good luck to him.

Good school. Good town.

Stadium sucks.

GoHogzzGo

Woooow. Well can't fault him for prioritizing education. Still surprised he didn't chose a Michigan or something like that, it is a public Ivy so you could have great school and great football. Well good for him he certainly knows what he wants.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Scott7703

This kid doesn't end up at Vandy. Cool story for now though.

aloha_kid

Quote from: Scott7703 on May 24, 2017, 09:27:37 am
This kid doesn't end up at Vandy. Cool story for now though.

If education is important, he will ... unless Stanford comes a knocking.

Paul

His parents are professionals. He sounds like a great kid. They taught him well. Good luck to him.

The_Iceman

When I kid chooses Vandy or Stanford over us for education reasons, I never fault the kid or staff. Good for them. An education from those schools can change your life forever.

rljjr

Excellent for him. Congrats.