Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lanny, Mikes Pigsty....

Started by MikesPigsty, April 21, 2017, 07:28:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MikesPigsty

April 21, 2017, 07:28:02 pm Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:59:03 pm by MikesPigsty
Prob wrong topic to post in but how the he'll are you? You come along way since Booth & the Pigpen days. Don't see many monikers on here from then. Anyone on here from the Pigpen days?

Lanny

Quote from: MikesPigsty on April 21, 2017, 07:28:02 pm
Prob wrong topic to post in but how the he'll are you? You come along way since Booth & the Pigpen days. Don't see many monikers on here from then. Anyone on here from the Pigpen days?
I'm great, how are you?  Several are on here from Booth's Pigpen days.  I would like to see a list from all posters that were on Booth Rand's Pigpen

1.) Lanny
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Lanny on April 22, 2017, 06:22:49 am
I'm great, how are you?  Several are on here from Booth's Pigpen days.  I would like to see a list from all posters that were on Booth Rand's Pigpen

1.) Lanny

I think I was ImHogginIt there as well. Been IHI since 1999

WilsonHog

I was WilsonHog on the Pigpen.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

staffhog

I wuz KingBee or KangBee can't remember

Seebs

I was Seeber. I was also single with no kids so I am sure I do not recognize that posters point of view.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

MikesPigsty

I'm doing good Lanny. Does Walter, AKA SardisHog still do a little posting? Do you remember RoadHog? That dude was a character.

STLhawg

I posted here back then as well, but it wasn't too long after (a year or two maybe) before things switched for the first time.

I was STLhawg...but someone already had it when the switch to here occurred so I had to add an extra G at the end.  I have NEVER seen the guy with my handle post here; I tried to get admins to give the name (since the person hasn't posted in years) but they seem to just ignore my requests.

TheRedBoarn

TheRedBoar'n.  I never post now, just observe occassionally.

Psychohog

Never smarten up a chump.

pignparadise

"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

daBoar

I've been daBoar so long, not sure if I went by that handle 20 years ago or not.  But, I lived just a couple blocks from Booth.......the early days of the Internet.....we were all different.

JIHawg

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

MikesPigsty

Glad your still kicking Walter! I recognize quite a few of the monikers from this thread that posted on the Pigpen.

oldhawg

Was oldhawg on the pigpen ----- just older now.

MikesPigsty

Razorbax

Was Razorbax at both KARK and Pen

HawgnCorona

Hawgncorona from PigPen days as well....
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

JIHawg

Quote from: Razorbax on April 22, 2017, 10:33:34 pm
Was Razorbax at both KARK and Pen

I think KARK became the Pigpen.  KARK started it all, but couldn't stand the heat of all the flaming and got out of the business, turning it over to Booth. 

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Was Question-Man back then.

Didn't have Internet news much or the SEC Network, so almost everything for me was questions due to living out of state and having no information.

Wow have the times changed with the availability of news now.

P.S.
Locutus of Boar is here as well.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

hawg IQ

1.) Lanny
I started out "when pigs fly". left pigpen and went to another hogboard for a while. don't remember their name, maybe still out there. I came back here as Hawg IQ. love the board now. You guys do a great job too !  Thank you !
go hogs go !

Lanny

Quote from: MikesPigsty on April 22, 2017, 10:28:16 am
I'm doing good Lanny. Does Walter, AKA SardisHog still do a little posting? Do you remember RoadHog? That dude was a character.
Sardishog is on here.  Good guy

Al Bundy

Lanny

Quote from: STLhawgg on April 22, 2017, 10:39:13 am
I posted here back then as well, but it wasn't too long after (a year or two maybe) before things switched for the first time.

I was STLhawg...but someone already had it when the switch to here occurred so I had to add an extra G at the end.  I have NEVER seen the guy with my handle post here; I tried to get admins to give the name (since the person hasn't posted in years) but they seem to just ignore my requests.
What name do you want?

Al Bundy

Razorbax

Yes, it did. Booth Rand started his board and we migrated to his board.
Quote from: JIHawg on April 23, 2017, 11:49:54 pm
I think KARK became the Pigpen.  KARK started it all, but couldn't stand the heat of all the flaming and got out of the business, turning it over to Booth. 

ChromDome35

I was PigNaBlanket on the pigpen.

I went to college with Booth, he lived next door to me in Martin Hall at Hendrix.

DeltaBoy

I haunted the KARK and Pigpen but Focused on Fearless Friday once I found it till I ran across Hogville.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Stephen Greene

OneLardAlmighty

Praise the Lard, LardAlmighty, OneLardAlmighty.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hogjawls

Quote from: STLhawgg on April 22, 2017, 10:39:13 am

I've been Hogjawls since the pig pen days. I haven't posted since Dec. 9 2012. Doesn't mean I don't read everyday, just prefer to not get in all the pi$$ing matches.

Oklahawg

My online presence has almost always been Oklahawg. Been through the gamut, or so I thought.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

STLhawg

Quote from: Lanny on April 24, 2017, 07:57:29 am
What name do you want?
What I have now minus the last G on the end...so STLhawg.  That said someone else brought up a good point (that the owner of that name might still login to just read) so if that's the case I'll just stick with the double-G ending that I have now.  Thanks!

Pig in the Pokey

I was Slackaveli on the Pen.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

aloha_kid

I was Aloha_kid  ... wait I still am.

Lanny

Keep them coming, interesting to see all the old timers from Booth Rand's PigPen day

Al Bundy

hawg IQ

Quote from: Lanny on April 25, 2017, 07:04:43 am
Keep them coming, interesting to see all the old timers from Booth Rand's PigPen day
Some interesting observations from where I view HV. less hostility these days- do you feel the mods are the reason or are folks posting with more considerations of other view points ?

Is coaching stability with hog programs affecting how folks post? 

I post less and read other post more and find HV more enjoyable.

I appreciate having a format about Razorback stuff and learn more from HV than TV or radio either one.
Lastly thanks again for all the folks than make HV possible, it is a viable asset to hog fans near and far.
go hogs go !

WizardofhOgZ

I've used this name for quite a while now - don't remember exactly when it was that I made the change.

But KARK/Pigpen was the"'beginning", so I'm pretty sure I used my prior board name - "Super Dave" - back then.

Bacons Rebellion

PlanoHog

The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

aloha_kid

What ever happened to Locotus of Boar and Rusty McElroy?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hawg IQ on April 25, 2017, 07:59:48 am
Some interesting observations from where I view HV. less hostility these days- do you feel the mods are the reason or are folks posting with more considerations of other view points ?

Is coaching stability with hog programs affecting how folks post? 

I post less and read other post more and find HV more enjoyable.

I appreciate having a format about Razorback stuff and learn more from HV than TV or radio either one.
Lastly thanks again for all the folks than make HV possible, it is a viable asset to hog fans near and far.
Moderation may have something to do with it but I think Razorback football and basketball have had more to do with it. Not as easy to be riled by mediocrity when it is what the U of A has given its fan base for a generation now. You finally give in and accept it and that mindset will make one less likely to fuss on here about much.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: MikesPigsty on April 22, 2017, 10:28:16 am
Had forgotten about Roadhogg. He was something else. I would not be surprised if he is dead now.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Porkerfrombehind

Porkerfrombehind then and now

Gerald Gilber

1.) Lanny
2) Poppyhog now Gerald Gilbert
Can we play all our games at home????

The Kig

Don't even remember my name back then, but posted some.  It wasn't Kig, that nic came about later from a misspelled note from my daughter.
Poker Porker

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

I was there, my dad, The original Thunderhog, guided me to Booth's forums..........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?