Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What if?

Started by HogPsych, March 26, 2017, 12:26:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPsych

I know it's been discussed, but man if we had gotten Monk and Allen- and we almost did. Final 4 team.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPsych on March 26, 2017, 12:26:09 pm
I know it's been discussed, but man if we had gotten Monk and Allen- and we almost did. Final 4 team.
with Dana the Coach would have been gangster too. im down with MA, but i love Oregon's style of play. NASTY defense and beautiful offense.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

WorfHog

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Marcus spit in the face of the guy who actually gave him a job (CMA) for the "prospect" of representing a few of the kittens over there in Lexington. We'll see how it works out for him soon.

jpsand

If Allen and monk had pulled the trigger for the hogs?

ShadowHawg

hogginbama

How fitting would it be for the few that Marcus is hoping to represent sign with a different agent? All those promises to only sign with another at the end. Almost how the recruiting of his brother went.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

BDSCT51

Love to play this what if game! Screw em! They chose to go elsewhere and that's that.
Bleeding Razorback Red

BRHogfan

Quote from: hogginbama on March 26, 2017, 03:45:26 pm
How fitting would it be for the few that Marcus is hoping to represent sign with a different agent? All those promises to only sign with another at the end. Almost how the recruiting of his brother went.

World Wide Wes is going to get Malik and leave Marcus couch surfing.

Hawg Red

We didn't almost get KeVaughn Allen.

BannerMountainMan

We wouldn't of gone as far because we wouldn't of got Macon and Barford and next year would suck because they would leave after one year and the team chemistry would be horrible because there would be no passing game.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

The_Iceman

What are the 3 biggest "what if's" in Razorback Basketball history? My three:

1) what if Thurman would not have left early and the 1996 class all stayed and were eligible?

2) What if we would have hired Bill Self after Nolan was fired?

3) What if Qualls and Portis would have given it one more year (or just Qualls)?

Hawg Red

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 27, 2017, 02:32:30 pm
What are the 3 biggest "what if's" in Razorback Basketball history? My three:

1) what if Thurman would not have left early and the 1996 class all stayed and were eligible?

2) What if we would have hired Bill Self after Nolan was fired?

3) What if Qualls and Portis would have given it one more year (or just Qualls)?

What about the Dark World "what ifs"....

1) What if Thurman missed the shot?

2) What if Mike Anderson never came back and we hired Tim Floyd?

3) What if Rashad Madden, Mickleson and B.J. Young all asked out of the LOIs and went somewhere else?

4) What if Bobby Portis went to Kansas and Moses went to Louisville?

Pigasaurus

1. What if Kareem Reid had got to play in 95?
2.  What if Nolan had got a couple of the Georgetown big guys we had looking at us?
3.   What if Jason Kidd had transferred to Arkansas from Cal instead of turning pro? Yes, he seriously considered it.
Bonus-What if Fortson hadn't been a head case?
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

BannerMountainMan

Let's change the dang scheme of things and say "what if" everybody comes back and we make it to the final four https://twitter.com/nwajimmy/status/846447248909193218 ooooooooohhhhhhhhh
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hawg Red

Last time Anderson said he didn't expect any early departures......well.....you know.

But I hope he's right.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hawg Red on March 27, 2017, 03:24:33 pm
Last time Anderson said he didn't expect any early departures......well.....you know.

One of the worse offseasons in Arkansas basketball history.

RaisinHog

Well then after the banquet he pretty much said he knew Portis was gone..

Jackrabbit Hog

What if......Nolan and Frank had become golf partners and fishing buddies early on?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.