Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Miss Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, February 19, 2017, 05:05:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Best TEAM game all year, so many nice passes!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

phadedhawg

The_Iceman

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 19, 2017, 05:19:37 pm
Best TEAM game all year, so many nice passes!

Agreed. Passed the ball well and effectively mixed in the press and zone. The zone keeps Moses and Trey close to the basket which is their strength.

PORKULATOR

Great game to watch every second of. The highlights just dont show how good our transition game and movement w/o the ball as well.
Dont get me wrong, I couldn't wait to see these highlights.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

LRHawg

I feel like we did get some lucky shots to drop against USCeast, but in this game, we made so many high percentage shots and layups because of fantastic passing and hustle. We never went cold because we forced turnovers and made smart passes to keep making buckets. Ole Miss didn't play bad, we just played them off the court.

biglewhog77

I think the difference in this team is the play of Manny Watkins

RacinRazorback

A total team effort! Trey, Manny, Moses, Barford, Beard, Kingsley, Hannahs, Macon! All MVP's of this game. WPS! I can't help but smile, brought back a rush of GREAT memories! Keep it rollin!

HawgnCorona

Give props that crowd also...ELECTRIC!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

revolution

Enjoyed that.  I was out and about and forgot to dvr the game.  Thanks for posting!

NoogaHog

I thought Beard handing the ball to Portis after the game was kinda cool, too.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"