Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGFANONTHEHILL...A Few Questions

Started by menace_hawg3, February 19, 2017, 01:00:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

menace_hawg3

Have you met any of the new coaches? Also, do you think we'll run a much more aggressive defense this year? One that we'll do a lot of 1 gapping? Or do you think we'll mix it up?

FANONTHEHILL

Sorry, but I've got very little to share.  I haven't had a chance to meet Coach Scott or Coach Walker.  This time of year player contact is primarily with just the strength and conditioning staff.  My son hasn't met them yet and I'm not sure who, if any, players on defense have. 

As far as defensive scheme, I have no idea which will be the base 3-4 scheme that they run.  I think we will see one gap and two gap with zone blitz packages mixed with both.  I think it will be interesting to see who plays where as well.  A big two gap nose guard like Bijhon or Capps stuffing the middle taking up blockers or a cat quick nose guard that shoots the gap and disrupts the backfield (I think Sosa would be amazing in that role).  With the athletes we can play at the three DL positions, they should be able to wreak a lot of havoc with some zone blitz schemes.  Of course, they will have positional situations with other fronts, goal line/short yardage, nickel, dime, etc, but one of the advantages the 3-4 will offer is flexibility.  I'm very excited for spring ball to start to see what is new on both sides of the ball.

I'm confident that we will see a great scheme from Coach Rhoads and his staff. 

Dick LeBeau created the zone blitz concepts while he was with the Steelers. 
Here's a great article about the zone blitz from the 3-4 and the 4-3.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2102559-nfl-101-breaking-down-the-basics-of-the-zone-blitz

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

ricepig

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 19, 2017, 02:09:10 pm
Sorry, but I've got very little to share.  I haven't had a chance to meet Coach Scott or Coach Walker.  This time of year player contact is primarily with just the strength and conditioning staff.  My son hasn't met them yet and I'm not sure who, if any, players on defense have. 

As far as defensive scheme, I have no idea which will be the base 3-4 scheme that they run.  I think we will see one gap and two gap with zone blitz packages mixed with both.  I think it will be interesting to see who plays where as well.  A big two gap nose guard like Bijhon or Capps stuffing the middle taking up blockers or a cat quick nose guard that shoots the gap and disrupts the backfield (I think Sosa would be amazing in that role).  With the athletes we can play at the three DL positions, they should be able to wreak a lot of havoc with some zone blitz schemes.  Of course, they will have positional situations with other fronts, goal line/short yardage, nickel, dime, etc, but one of the advantages the 3-4 will offer is flexibility.  I'm very excited for spring ball to start to see what is new on both sides of the ball.

I'm confident that we will see a great scheme from Coach Rhoads and his staff. 

Dick LeBeau created the zone blitz concepts while he was with the Steelers. 
Here's a great article about the zone blitz from the 3-4 and the 4-3.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2102559-nfl-101-breaking-down-the-basics-of-the-zone-blitz

Crazy question, none of my business, dismiss it if you wish, but why would you have much contact at this time of the year? I appreciate what you bring to the board, I didn't know if you watched the afternoon workouts, or what.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: ricepig on February 19, 2017, 02:58:31 pm
Crazy question, none of my business, dismiss it if you wish, but why would you have much contact at this time of the year? I appreciate what you bring to the board, I didn't know if you watched the afternoon workouts, or what.
Not a crazy question at all.  Since our family is here in Fayetteville, we have the chance to see our son pretty often.  He brings over guys that are on the team with him that want a home cooked meal now and then as well.  We all talk quite a bit. They let us know how things are going in the weight room, team meetings, and class. Many of the young guys are homesick and need someone to talk to away from the program and our family tries to be there for them.

I have gone to the Smith Center with my son to spot him when he needed to get in extra work on weekends, but I never go for Coach Herbert's sessions.  I do get reports from my son on his and others progress and the type of lifts they do.   As far as direct contact with coaches,  if I have a question or concern, I can call Coach Bielema, Coach Anderson, Coach Herbert, or Matt Summers the trainer and go meet with them whenever they're in town.

It will be a busy spring as I'll have one at the UofA and one at Fayetteville High going through spring ball.  Luckily, I'm able to leave work by 3pm most days so I shouldn't miss much.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

ricepig

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 19, 2017, 03:37:57 pm
Not a crazy question at all.  Since our family is here in Fayetteville, we have the chance to see our son pretty often.  He brings over guys that are on the team with him that want a home cooked meal now and then as well.  We all talk quite a bit. They let us know how things are going in the weight room, team meetings, and class. Many of the young guys are homesick and need someone to talk to away from the program and our family tries to be there for them.

I have gone to the Smith Center with my son to spot him when he needed to get in extra work on weekends, but I never go for Coach Herbert's sessions.  I do get reports from my son on his and others progress and the type of lifts they do.   As far as direct contact with coaches,  if I have a question or concern, I can call Coach Bielema, Coach Anderson, Coach Herbert, or Matt Summers the trainer and go meet with them whenever they're in town.

It will be a busy spring as I'll have one at the UofA and one at Fayetteville High going through spring ball.  Luckily, I'm able to leave work by 3pm most days so I shouldn't miss much.

Ok, that's what I figured, I didn't figure there was a lot to see on their workouts, or a lot of space to stay out of the way. I'm down to just one up there now, and can't offer a home cooked meal, but they always enjoyed a free one. My daughter is always up to eat at Doe's, I try not to come up to often, haha.

howie76

Fanonthehill thanks for the updates and I know the young men appreciate your family opening your home for them. I'm sure it's a big help to them.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: howie76 on February 19, 2017, 04:15:20 pm
Fanonthehill thanks for the updates and I know the young men appreciate your family opening your home for them. I'm sure it's a big help to them.

I know that some people like to mock the "UnCommon" thing and the focus on academics, but we really have a great group of guys on the team.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 19, 2017, 04:53:08 pm
I know that some people like to mock the "UnCommon" thing and the focus on academics, but we really have a great group of guys on the team.
Personally I will NEVER mock or otherwise cast scorn on the "Uncommon" idea. While I realize winning for some is the ONLY thing, for most kids being able to actually get a good, sound education is something that should be just as important as they look past the next few years and actually plan for life over the next ten, twenty, even fifty years.

lumphog

Sivad

HFOTH:
Much obliged for the informative posts you have been kind enough to share with us.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: howie76 on February 19, 2017, 04:15:20 pm
It's funny.  I think as fans we always put these guys on pedestals and regard them at such a different level.  It's been great to meet these guys in a casual atmosphere.  When you see them in your den playing Madden and goofing off, you realize that they're just a bunch of 18-22 year old kids. Very large, very hungry 18-22 year old kids.

Piggfoot

February 20, 2017, 08:31:33 am #11 Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 08:48:04 am by Piggfoot
Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 20, 2017, 08:26:38 am
It's funny.  I think as fans we always put these guys on pedestals and regard them at such a different level.  It's been great to meet these guys in a casual atmosphere.  When you see them in your den playing Madden and goofing off, you realize that they're just a bunch of 18-22 year old kids. Very large, very hungry 18-22 year old kids.
Before spouting off their mouths, hog fans need to consider this when being critical jerks.
But, as SEC players, they are differrent.  They have been blessed, as we see it, with extraordinary physical skills. I've been observing idiot fans since my sons were in pee wee sports.  Hopefully the coaches prepare them to be able to mentally take the criticism along with the praise.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Birminghog

FAN, thank you for the sanity that you bring to the conversation. I would love to hear more from you and much less from ersatz experts. For me as for some of the other posters on this thread, winning is important, losing is painful, but the education these young men receive, the character examples with which they come in contact, and the level of personal responsibility to which they are held is far more important.

I taught in college for many years, and I can vouch for your statement that these young men are, at their core, 18-22 year old kids. We all need to remember that all of our college students are our future. Making them the best possible young people will help assure us the best possible society. The "Uncommon" concept is one we need much more of, and I am proud that it is a point of emphasis in the UA program.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Piggfoot on February 20, 2017, 08:31:33 am
Before spouting off their mouths, hog fans need to consider this when being critical jerks.
But, as SEC players, they are differrent.  They have been blessed, as we see it, with extraordinary physical skills. I've been observing idiot fans since my sons were in pee wee sports.  Hopefully the coaches prepare them to be able to mentally take the criticism along with the praise.

I am reminded of something Coach Pittman told our family when our so joined the team.  "Stay away from message boards.  They don't know who we are or what we do. The #%*$ people say should only bother you if it was true and we know it's not."

The players try to ignore all the venom sent there way.  It's playing for each other, the coaches, and the kids and adult fans that line up for autographs and give them a pat on the back after games, win or lose, that motivate them more than anything.  The parents just let it roll off and try to get some facts out in my case.

JIHawg

oldhawg

Fan,

As others, thanks for your insight.

Perhaps you would address one question for me.  Would you offer an objective opinion on Kurt Anderson?  Personally, based upon what very little I have read about the man, I like him and think he has a tremendous upside as a Razorback coach.  But, I live thousands of miles away from Fayetteville, seldom get to attend games anymore, and trying to get an objective assessment of his abilities on Hogville has proven fruitless.  How have the players taken to him?  I understand that the techniques he teaches are a bit different from Sam Pittman, do you think he is significantly improving our young player's on-field performances? Does he evaluate potential recruits well, and is he an effective, successful recruiter?  Can he "close the deal?"  How does he mesh with other staff members, particularly Dan Enos?  Do you think he will be at Arkansas a while?  And any other insights you care to offer.

Again, thanks for your measured, reasonable reflections of Razorback football.

FANONTHEHILL

February 20, 2017, 12:20:53 pm #16 Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:41:03 pm by FANONTHEHILL
Quote from: oldhawg on February 20, 2017, 09:25:58 am
Fan,

As others, thanks for your insight.

Perhaps you would address one question for me.  Would you offer an objective opinion on Kurt Anderson?  Personally, based upon what very little I have read about the man, I like him and think he has a tremendous upside as a Razorback coach.  But, I live thousands of miles away from Fayetteville, seldom get to attend games anymore, and trying to get an objective assessment of his abilities on Hogville has proven fruitless.  How have the players taken to him?  I understand that the techniques he teaches are a bit different from Sam Pittman, do you think he is significantly improving our young player's on-field performances? Does he evaluate potential recruits well, and is he an effective, successful recruiter?  Can he "close the deal?"  How does he mesh with other staff members, particularly Dan Enos?  Do you think he will be at Arkansas a while?  And any other insights you care to offer.

Again, thanks for your measured, reasonable reflections of Razorback football.

If I had a negative opinion of even an indifferent opinion, I would simply say, "I like him".   So here is a long winded opinion. 

When our son entered the program Coach Pittman was the Oline coach and he was assisted by GA Eric Mateos.  We immediately loved Coach Pittman.  It's no wonder that he is considered a great recruiter. I know that lots of players, coaches and fans were upset when he left.  He has always been a nomad in the coaching profession and I had hoped he would have stayed longer, but it's business and he chose to move on.  I will always wish him the best.  Coach Mateos went on to LSU for last season and was just named the Oline coach at Texas State. 

Coach Pittman was a power guy.  Everywhere he's been its simply been be bigger, go downhill, and out man your opponent.  We all heard "biggest line in football" so many times that it became a running joke.  Coach Pittman's philosophy works well until the opponent is just as big and strong as you are.  Then it takes something more.  That is why I'm so glad that we have Coach Anderson.

When we heard that Coach Bielema had hired a guy from the Buffalo Bills to lead the Oline we were optimistic.  As with any coaching change, I think that there was an adjustment period, but Coach Anderson is the real deal.  What he brought from the NFL an increased attention to detail.  In the NFL you can be bigger and stronger, that's great at any level, but in the NFL the guy across the line is also a professional, so you have to rely on more than size.  That's what Coach Anderson brings.  The attention to detail, hand work, and foot work are at a level that we haven't had at Arkansas previously.  Simple things like changing hand placement or foot position by an inch or two are stressed.   Coach has only had one spring and one camp to install his system and I'm sure it will continue to get better and better. 

As for recruiting, in his first year he brought in Jake Heinrich, Tyler Hall and Dylan Hays.  This year he brought in Dalton Wagner, Shane Clennin, Kirby Adcock, and Ty Clary.  He is going to be a great recruiter.  Coach Bielema has everyone on the staff assigned to certain regions. Coach Anderson's areas are East Texas, Illinios (he's from Chicago originally), and OL targets nationally.   As he continues to bring in similar classes and builds depth through the red shirt process, I think they will have a lot of success on Saturdays while they continue to put players in the league and make Arkansas even more attractive.   I know that everyone wants guys to sign and immediately see the field, but that's a sign of weakness, not strength.  In recent years, Kirkland, Skipper, and Ragnow having to see time as freshmen meant that the depth wasn't there yet.  Arkansas is just now getting the depth and development part of the oline program going.  Sign, red shirt, develop.  That was Coach Bielems's system at Wisconsin and he has the perfect guy to build that in Anderson.     

As far as relationships with the staff, It's all based on the limited amount of interaction that I see at practice.  Coach Andserson and his GA Brey Cook have a great relationship.  From my observation, the offensive staff on the field works very well together.  I assume that is true in the meeting room as well.  Coach Enos, Coach Smith, Coach Mitchell, Coach Lunney, and Coach Anderson are a great offensive staff.  I hope that they are all here for a long time.  Coach Bielema as well.  I'm very proud that these guys are my son's coaches.  I have a younger son who will be a sophomore next fall that's already bigger and stronger than his older brother was at that age.  I'm hoping he can play for this same staff a few years down the line. 

I know that this rambled on and I apologize for that.  I'll just say that Arkansas is very lucky to have Coach Anderson.

Vantage 8 dude

FAN, Thanks so much for your insightful input. It's really a treat to have a perspective from someone who is obviously "wired into" many of the inner workings of the program. Not often that we actually get some first person insight into what's going on with the program, coaches, recruiting, etc. I agree that the fact that some of our OL are now being given an opportunity to develop through redshirting and other such and not having to be thrown directly "into the fire" is a most positive sign for the future. Look around and virtually every successful program gives its kids the chance to get acclimated and grow/mature before asking them to major contributions before they're fully ready.

Dropkick

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

FANONTHEHILL

So after my sermon about Coach Anderson, this shows up on his Twitter account.  You should all follow him.
@OLINEPRIDE

Everyone wants there son to have a position coach like this.

oldhawg

Thanks for the detailed observations about Coach Anderson; I am very encouraged about the future of Arkansas offensive line play.

Also thanks for the twitter from Coach A., I enjoyed reading it.  However,  I just happen not to participate in anything twitter; will leave that to you young folks.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

swineology

Thanks for the insight HFOTH

It's refreshing considering most of the tripe on here

WPS!

lumphog

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 20, 2017, 12:20:53 pm
If I had a negative opinion of even an indifferent opinion, I would simply say, "I like him".   So here is a long winded opinion. 

When our son entered the program Coach Pittman was the Oline coach and he was assisted by GA Eric Mateos.  We immediately loved Coach Pittman.  It's no wonder that he is considered a great recruiter. I know that lots of players, coaches and fans were upset when he left.  He has always been a nomad in the coaching profession and I had hoped he would have stayed longer, but it's business and he chose to move on.  I will always wish him the best.  Coach Mateos went on to LSU for last season and was just named the Oline coach at Texas State. 

Coach Pittman was a power guy.  Everywhere he's been its simply been be bigger, go downhill, and out man your opponent.  We all heard "biggest line in football" so many times that it became a running joke.  Coach Pittman's philosophy works well until the opponent is just as big and strong as you are.  Then it takes something more.  That is why I'm so glad that we have Coach Anderson.

When we heard that Coach Bielema had hired a guy from the Buffalo Bills to lead the Oline we were optimistic.  As with any coaching change, I think that there was an adjustment period, but Coach Anderson is the real deal.  What he brought from the NFL an increased attention to detail.  In the NFL you can be bigger and stronger, that's great at any level, but in the NFL the guy across the line is also a professional, so you have to rely on more than size.  That's what Coach Anderson brings.  The attention to detail, hand work, and foot work are at a level that we haven't had at Arkansas previously.  Simple things like changing hand placement or foot position by an inch or two are stressed.   Coach has only had one spring and one camp to install his system and I'm sure it will continue to get better and better. 

As for recruiting, in his first year he brought in Jake Heinrich, Tyler Hall and Dylan Hays.  This year he brought in Dalton Wagner, Shane Clennin, Kirby Adcock, and Ty Clary.  He is going to be a great recruiter.  Coach Bielema has everyone on the staff assigned to certain regions. Coach Anderson's areas are East Texas, Illinios (he's from Chicago originally), and OL targets nationally.   As he continues to bring in similar classes and builds depth through the red shirt process, I think they will have a lot of success on Saturdays while they continue to put players in the league and make Arkansas even more attractive.   I know that everyone wants guys to sign and immediately see the field, but that's a sign of weakness, not strength.  In recent years, Kirkland, Skipper, and Ragnow having to see time as freshmen meant that the depth wasn't there yet.  Arkansas is just now getting the depth and development part of the oline program going.  Sign, red shirt, develop.  That was Coach Bielems's system at Wisconsin and he has the perfect guy to build that in Anderson.     

As far as relationships with the staff, It's all based on the limited amount of interaction that I see at practice.  Coach Andserson and his GA Brey Cook have a great relationship.  From my observation, the offensive staff on the field works very well together.  I assume that is true in the meeting room as well.  Coach Enos, Coach Smith, Coach Mitchell, Coach Lunney, and Coach Anderson are a great offensive staff.  I hope that they are all here for a long time.  Coach Bielema as well.  I'm very proud that these guys are my son's coaches.  I have a younger son who will be a sophomore next fall that's already bigger and stronger than his older brother was at that age.  I'm hoping he can play for this same staff a few years down the line. 

I know that this rambled on and I apologize for that.  I'll just say that Arkansas is very lucky to have Coach Anderson.
Oh NOOO......Ramble on, LOVE reading your insight #GodBless

lumphog

Quote from: swineology on February 20, 2017, 08:30:47 pm
Thanks for the insight HFOTH

It's refreshing considering most of the tripe on here

WPS!
Amen.......I remember when this was the BEST CFB Board in the country

Steef

I'm enjoying these conversations as much as anyone.

However... I feel compelled to point out that HOGFANONTHEHILL....is...in reality....FANONTHEHILL.

I suspect he IS a Hog fan also. And he probably doesn't mind being called HFOTH. But...that's not in his name.

Just sayin...

Justifiable Hogicide

FanOnTheHill:
Thank you for sharing your observations and opinions.
If Lanny ever hands out medals for the best posts, you should get the first one.

jgphillips3

I've always wondered what are the ages of posters who rip players.  When I was closer to their age, I ripped players too...but we were peers and boys at that age will bag on each other at the drop of a hat anyway.  Now that I'm old enough to be their father, 47 FWIW, I think of them as kids and only rip coaches who earn a nice living in exchange for the alternating praise and criticism.  I have to think that those who rip players, not talking about reasonable evaluation of their ability, are usually younger or just bitter.  Having FanOnTheHill here is great both for the insider info and also to remind those who forget that these are just kids trying to do their best and some will shine and others struggle.

preachr

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 20, 2017, 12:20:53 pm
I know that everyone wants guys to sign and immediately see the field, but that's a sign of weakness, not strength. 

Especially with the OL.

EFBAB

PorkRinds

Quote from: Steef on February 20, 2017, 09:48:32 pm
I'm enjoying these conversations as much as anyone.

However... I feel compelled to point out that HOGFANONTHEHILL....is...in reality....FANONTHEHILL.

I suspect he IS a Hog fan also. And he probably doesn't mind being called HFOTH. But...that's not in his name.

Just sayin...

It was driving me crazy too, but I'm glad someone else said it and not me!!!

FANONTHEHILL

Not a big deal.  The only problem is have is that I had caps lock on when I set up the account!

ricepig

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 21, 2017, 11:51:08 am
Not a big deal.  The only problem is have is that I had caps lock on when I set up the account!

We know about you screaming type, just try to remain calm......

Hog in Iowa

Thanks FANONTHEHILL!  Good stuff.  Is it football time yet?
The border town shook my hand, it was the gateway to some other land.
The border town is the great divide, just the gateway to some other side.
I got to get across. ~ Chris Whitley

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Hog in Iowa on February 21, 2017, 12:23:01 pm
Thanks FANONTHEHILL!  Good stuff.  Is it football time yet?

It's always football time.

ricepig

FANONTHEHILL

Armon Watts.  Wore #86 last year. Junior to be from St Louis.

ricepig

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 24, 2017, 01:51:08 pm
Armon Watts.  Wore #86 last year. Junior to be from St Louis.

Ok, I knew who Watts was, just didn't see a #90 in last year's roster.

bennyl08

If Colton Jackson is still 74, looks like he struggled the most of the sled pushers.

EDIT: Now, it's a bit unfair to compare his first run with it as Capps kept going for 10 yards and had some momentum while Jackson was having to start from a standstill. However, compared to other standstill starts, he looked like he was trying harder and going slower than some others. On his second go, he was slower as well.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

ricepig

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 24, 2017, 02:35:31 pm
If Colton Jackson is still 74, looks like he struggled the most of the sled pushers.

EDIT: Now, it's a bit unfair to compare his first run with it as Capps kept going for 10 yards and had some momentum while Jackson was having to start from a standstill. However, compared to other standstill starts, he looked like he was trying harder and going slower than some others. On his second go, he was slower as well.

Jackson also went the last 20 yards?? which let the offense side win.

bennyl08

Quote from: ricepig on February 24, 2017, 02:42:20 pm
Jackson also went the last 20 yards?? which let the offense side win.

20 yards is what I counted.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

FANONTHEHILL

OnTheHillHogFan

I saw on twitter where the offensive line is getting some sleds designed by LeCharles Bentley. For those that don't know who he is he played at Ohio St and in the NFL. He owns a training center now in Arizona I think and is probably the number one guy that Offensive Libeman go to in the offseason.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

FANONTHEHILL

February 24, 2017, 04:56:50 pm #44 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:46:02 am by FANONTHEHILL
Here is an article about the Bentley Sled.

http://www.ninersnation.com/platform/amp/2016/4/13/11419084/lecharles-bentley-offensive-line-training-equipment-49ers

The picture of the black sled is the Prowler Sled surrently being used at Arkansas and the Red is a picture in use by the 49ers. I understand that while the Prowler is excellent for strength training, the Bentley provides strength training in more "natural" Oline body positions.  I haven't heard if they were in use yet, but it's another great training aid.

OnTheHillHogFan

I guess the big advantage of the Bentley sled is it creates muscle memory where your hands should be while moving the sled.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on February 25, 2017, 09:43:02 pm
I guess the big advantage of the Bentley sled is it creates muscle memory where your hands should be while moving the sled.
It's also double ended so you can put a man on each end, same hand position and same pad level.  Can equal the playing field in drills and determine who is truly the strongest.