Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff Long sees his shadow

Started by MountieDawg, February 16, 2017, 03:32:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MountieDawg

As Razorbacks win over S Carolina.  Forecasts MA the coach for the next 6 years!
SEC!

Biggus Piggus

Now that's funny right thar, don't care who you are.
[CENSORED]!

The OTR

BannerMountainMan

As Razorbacks beat S.Car, Banner man predicts trolls won't be back for 6 games.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 18, 2017, 12:50:34 am

....unless Hogs lose Saturday.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 18, 2017, 08:04:50 am

Which, in our case, isn't out of the realm of possibilities, or even probabilities.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 18, 2017, 12:50:34 am

Trolls are always lurking under bridges and in the shadows waiting to pounce after an adverse event. Some of the more persistent ones hang around after a win to explain how it isn't something to feel good about.

The Boar War

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 18, 2017, 09:50:32 am
Some of the more persistent ones hang around after a win to explain how it isn't something to feel good about.

If they're around all the time; they aren't really trolls.  They're just people with a different opinion.

code red

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 18, 2017, 08:04:50 am
I see 2 more loses....Auburn and Florida.  Will that be enough?  I don't think so.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Pig Worshipper

With Jeff Long stubbornly NeverYielding in his quest for mediocrity, every day is Groundhog's Day for Razorback athletics.

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: MountieDawg on February 16, 2017, 03:32:58 pm
As Razorbacks win over S Carolina.  Forecasts MA the coach for the next 6 years!

Now that was funny right there.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: The Boar War on February 18, 2017, 09:58:09 am
If they're around all the time; they aren't really trolls.  They're just people with a different opinion.

People who come on here to complain after wins or down play successes of the team they claim to be fans (fanatics) of are the worst kind of trolls. False flagging is really frowned upon by real fans.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: MountieDawg on February 16, 2017, 03:32:58 pm

You made a funny, and a darn good one too.

870hogfan

Quote from: code red on February 18, 2017, 10:27:26 am
I see 2 more loses....Auburn and Florida.  Will that be enough?  I don't think so.

I bet you seen Arkansas losing to South Carolina too didn't you?

The Boar War

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 18, 2017, 11:20:04 am
People who come on here to complain after wins or down play successes of the team they claim to be fans (fanatics) of are the worst kind of trolls. False flagging is really frowned upon by real fans.

What is a real fan?  I'm sure it's subjective.... a lot like your definition of troll.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: The Boar War on February 18, 2017, 09:47:08 pm
What is a real fan?  I'm sure it's subjective.... a lot like your definition of troll.

Fan is short for fanatic. In this case a person who is fanatical in their SUPPORT FOR their team.

When people complain or downplay their own team's wins, they aren't fans by definition.

The Boar War

Quote from: ShadowHawg on February 18, 2017, 09:53:06 pm
Fan is short for fanatic. In this case a person who is fanatical in their SUPPORT FOR their team.

When people complain or downplay their own team's wins, they aren't fans by definition.

The definition for fanatic is interesting.  Being a fanatic doesn't necessarily correspond with logic.  One fan sees a single win as a success.  Another sees it as a means to continue enabling a failed product.