Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LB COACH

Started by Dropkick, February 07, 2017, 04:31:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonteviosk

anyone have a synopsis of his career
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Jonteviosk on February 14, 2017, 12:35:32 am
anyone have a synopsis of his career
been a low level assistant at a number of successful programs, had mediocre success at a D2 school as a HC.  has been exposed to the 3-4 at some point in his career.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Jonteviosk

Quote from: PorkSoda on February 14, 2017, 01:57:50 am
been a low level assistant at a number of successful programs, had mediocre success at a D2 school as a HC.  has been exposed to the 3-4 at some point in his career.

What was his track record at those schools? Did his area of the defense produce?
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

ricepig

PorkSoda

Quote from: Jonteviosk on February 14, 2017, 09:10:26 am
What was his track record at those schools? Did his area of the defense produce?
what was the track record of the waterboy at these schools?

he had about as much influence on their record.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.