Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It is SAD It has come to this

Started by RealSmartGuy, September 14, 2006, 07:08:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSmartGuy

The more I look at our entire situation on the hill, this is really really SAD.  We have a head coach basically calling out the fans and the media because of rumors etc.  We have a head coach who is resorting to trying to motivate his team and rally them because the most loyal people to them (the players) in the world are ready for a change.  We have had to hire an OC that our Head Coach did not want.  The OC is not being given the reigns to run the offense.  Our Head Coach is not enough of a leader to the tell his crazy cronies to either shut the #$%^ up or leave.  This has been going on since Gus was hired.  We have a coaching staff who sees Gus as a high school coach and not worthy of coaching around them, basically making their ego so big that they will not listen to him.  It is sad to me, really really sad to me. 

Nobody will even argue that we have so much talent.  Without the addition of Gus Malzahn, we would have had our worst recruiting class this past year in the past 20 years, yet coaches around him are too blind to see this?  We have an AD that had to see this coming last year, HAD TOO.  Why is JFB is so smart did he not let Nutt go last year, hire a qualified guy like Butch Davis who would let Gus do his thing, a Guy who would be a leader and would bring our program respect.

Nutt reminds me of the seargeant on Band of Brothers who always gets his guys killed because he panics in simulated combat and they eventually turn on him.  The fans have turned on Nutt.  It is sad, that fans as great as ours, who pack the stadium with 69,000 people for Utah State, have to endure this crap.

But....

We are sooooo close.

Hawg_Heaven

Man, this blaming the media is sounding more and more like Nolan each day. Check out my sig.