Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What to do???

Started by Bucksnort, September 13, 2006, 10:09:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucksnort

This may be a really way off the wall idea.  I have to wonder if a large percentage of the grumbling and negativity would cease if the owner of this board just took it down for a couple of weeks.  Smite me if you want, but what about it?  GO HOGS - BEAT THE DORES DOWN!!! :razorback:

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Bucksnort on September 13, 2006, 10:09:16 pm
This may be a really way off the wall idea.  I have to wonder if a large percentage of the grumbling and negativity would cease if the owner of this board just took it down for a couple of weeks.  Smite me if you want, but what about it?  GO HOGS - BEAT THE DORES DOWN!!! :razorback:

Really, if you're negative, just pretend like it's not here for 14 days...we'll be fine, you'll be fine.

Bacon out...

rushin boar

What is going to happen over the next 2 weeks do you think?

Hong Kong Sooey

Way to waste your 184th post.  Why don't you just go to WooPig for 2 weeks?  How about that?

Reaganite

I can give you a 100% guarantee of that.  Turn off your computer for 2 weeks.

WestMemphisHogFan

I couldn't handle that...I would have to work more during my office time.

casken

Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on September 13, 2006, 10:29:21 pm
I couldn't handle that...I would have to work more during my office time.

Meeee too!

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Bucksnort

Got what I thought.  Message received.  Like someone else posted in another thread, the negativity is a cancer.  I hope it ends soon.

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: Bucksnort on September 13, 2006, 10:35:42 pm
Got what I thought.  Message received.  Like someone else posted in another thread, the negativity is a cancer.  I hope it ends soon.
Let me see, I think I'll tell that guy to stay inside because his girlfriend is fat and I don't want to look at her anymore.  Then, I will call him an mean bully when he punches me in the nose.  Oh, and I'll make sure to say "I knew you would do that".  That about sum up your post Buck?

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Bucksnort on September 13, 2006, 10:35:42 pm

This is sarcasm...not negativity. 

Bacon out...

staffhog

There is a fair amount of positive here.  I refuse to give up and look for a W on Sat.  This board is much healtier than Ewell Gibbons.  Besides, some of this stuff is downright hilarious