Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Distance from Stuttgart to Pocahontas?

Started by hog_fan, September 13, 2006, 03:37:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog_fan

I'm interviewing for a job on Monday.Does anyone happen to know how far it is from Stuttgart to Pocahontas? I pulled it up on yahoo maps and it says 155.8 miles so I'm guessing it takes around 2 and half hours even though it says 4 hours and 19 minutes. Stuttgart to Jonesboro will work to because I know Pocahontas is about 35 miles from Jonesboro.Trying to find out because I don't want to be late.

Thanks

kuhog

Oddly enough, I have driven that route before. You better give yourself 3 hours though.

Love those Hogs

Hogs 4 Life!

atuHOG

3 hours easy, and watch for cops on hwy 49 between jonesboro and brinkley (if you go that way)

hog_fan

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: atuHOG on September 13, 2006, 07:44:07 pm
3 hours easy, and watch for cops on hwy 49 between jonesboro and brinkley (if you go that way)
what he/she said. It's ridiculous. Personally I'd go through Hazen to Des Arc to Searcy. Hit U.S.67 there and take it all the way to Pokey. Good luck. From Ricebird to Redskin eh..

elksnort

Don't mess with Jonesboro. Just go all the way of Hwy. 67 through Newport, Tuckerman, Hoxie then over to Pocahontas. Take Hwy. 11 from Kensett south.

1BigPig

It's 3 to 3 1/2 hours one way, and 3 to 3 1/2 hours the other.  Hwy 67 is a nicer, easier route.