Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacob Skinner...for your own protection man....

Started by Hawgdawgrain, September 13, 2006, 08:02:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgdawgrain

...you might want to take your back-up out to dinner and make sure everything's fine and dandy...

Sheesh...You punters are mad men...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2585781

Hugehogsfan

hydrophonic

"The future sucks." "Change it."

Mike Shelton

man this is CRAZY! ive been to Greeley Colorado 2x's this year already (i do music for a living for those of u that dont know me lol) and done 2 concerts there. never thought id hear about that little city way over this way lol

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

whitemeat

I wouldn't mess with anyone who pulls off pre-punt rituals like Skinner.  He's just a mad man I tell ya!
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

hogsanity

If the starter was only avg 37 yds per punt, how bad was this back up? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

kitshicker

Thanks hawgdawg...I needed that laugh this morning. :) :)

hogwildinhouston

Um, the question i have to ask.....

How can he be expelled from school, yet only suspended from the team???????

Patch

I liked this quote

"He was suspended from the team, evicted from his residence and expelled from school on Tuesday, The Greeley Tribune reported."

Last time I checked, you had to actually be enrolled in school to be on the football team, so why is the kid just suspended and not dismissed from the team?

Patch

Quote from: hogwildinhouston on September 13, 2006, 08:52:24 am

Great minds think alike. Unfortunatly for you I don't have a great mind.

LRPig

Whataboar™

Meanwhile, the third-string, walk-on punter is in protective custody at an undisclosed location.  :P
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

SPAL

if you have a kicker in front of you named Rafael Mendoza, you prolly arent gonna see the field......prolly should have went a different way though....maybe put antifreeze in a pot of chili, but never stab the guy.

Nashville Fan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 13, 2006, 10:04:00 am
if you have a kicker in front of you named Rafael Mendoza, you prolly arent gonna see the field......prolly should have went a different way though....maybe put antifreeze in a pot of chili, but never stab the guy.
OJ got away with it. Sorry, I have a sick sense of humor.
Pittman or Bust!

YepItsMe

Hahaha Jeremy, Jacobs back up won't stab him in the leg.  He's wanting for Jacob to graduate then take the starting spot.  He's content with where he's at

Shocktheman

Quote from: whitemeat on September 13, 2006, 08:21:42 am
I wouldn't mess with anyone who pulls off pre-punt rituals like Skinner.  He's just a mad man I tell ya!

What is the deal with this anyway?  I guess he is just getting in the punting zone.

doo-ran

Quote from: Hawgdawgrain on September 13, 2006, 08:10:23 am
;D
The Jacob Skinner farks are awesome. My students think they are hilarious. They like Jacob.

Smiter Man

WHY does he do the prekick chi-centering thing?  Anyone?  I think its cool, but a little odd.  Now, if he could kick them over the videoboard, then kung-fu away.. :)

Smiter Man

DEVICEHIGH

September 13, 2006, 12:57:09 pm #25 Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 01:14:13 pm by DEVICEHIGH
Jacob Skinner named man of the year!

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

oinkgirl

Quote from: hogwildinhouston on September 13, 2006, 08:52:24 am

He has a coach that handles discipline about like Nutt.  Worried we may need him later, ya know the coaches judgement once again proves wrong.  So he keeps him on the roster, and gives him another scholarship for next year.

PlayCallinBrotha

Should we really worry? i don't think were 2 deep anywhere but WR. lol

ste4236

lol I don't think South Side boy Davis is gonna attack Skinner.

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University

hydrophonic

Quote from: PlayCallinBrotha on September 13, 2006, 01:30:53 pm
Should we really worry?

You might have the best user name/avatar combination in the history of this board.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Bill CHILL

looks like he's punting out of the end zone....

Quote from: Smiter Man on September 13, 2006, 10:40:02 am
Ideas why he does this..  Past jobs maybe??

You're born an original, so why die a copy?