Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 10:19:01 pm

Petrino Return talk a bad idea

Started by Roaringboar, September 27, 2017, 08:13:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaringboar

As much as I miss the Petrino era, this would be a bad call. This would really split the fanbase, and I could see alot of hog fans turning their back on the program. I mean, I wouldn't turncoat. I wouldn't be happy about Petrino returning. Let's face it, he's a slimeball. He really ripped this program over and he's the reason we are in this predicament now. Had he kept his _ _ _ _ togethor, then perhaps we would be a contender today......

To many bad feelings.....be better if we went and got a totally new coach, not Petrino
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

jneal56

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 27, 2017, 08:13:01 pm
As much as I miss the Petrino era, this would be a bad call. This would really split the fanbase, and I could see alot of hog fans turning their back on the program. I mean, I wouldn't turncoat. I wouldn't be happy about Petrino returning. Let's face it, he's a slimeball. He really ripped this program over and he's the reason we are in this predicament now. Had he kept his _ _ _ _ togethor, then perhaps we would be a contender today......

To many bad feelings.....be better if we went and got a totally new coach, not Petrino

I guess since the fanbase is already unified?????????
"At least we are moral"

Tusks

I'd be all for it and it would keep me from 'turning my back on the program'
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Roaringboar

Quote from: jneal56 on September 27, 2017, 08:14:52 pm

I guess since the fanbase is already unified?????????

If you're saying we aren't I totally agree, but in the end we're all hog fans. How many would just go strict ASU and start saying we have no class or morals because we brought back a guy we fired for lying to the university, creating a job for his mistress, and just bringing too much negative attention to the university?????
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

jneal56

Maybe 2 or 3. 10 win season erases all that. Ever hear anyone complain about Sabans love child when he was at LSU? Nope. He's still married, still winning championships and nobody gives a rats a$$ that he did it. Not even ESPN.
"At least we are moral"

GuvHog

Quote from: jneal56 on September 27, 2017, 09:27:12 pm
Maybe 2 or 3. 10 win season erases all that. Ever hear anyone complain about Sabans love child when he was at LSU? Nope. He's still married, still winning championships and nobody gives a rats a$$ that he did it. Not even ESPN.

Agreed. Once the program started winning again under Bobby, the butt hurt people would fall in line and enjoy the wins.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!