Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hammonds still 3rd on the depth chart.

Started by The Hawg Marshal, November 06, 2017, 10:48:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jst01

in a rotational position like RB, I don't think that's a weird way to put it down on paper.  Everyone knows they all will get snaps.

Next1_04

AirWarren

Quote from: Next1_04 on November 06, 2017, 10:55:44 am
Speaking of Hammonds

Arkansas kid.

Arkansas on the jersey just means more. This is his state.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: jst01 on November 06, 2017, 10:51:11 am
in a rotational position like RB, I don't think that's a weird way to put it down on paper.  Everyone knows they all will get snaps.
Yeah I understand and agree with you. I guess I just thought Bret might feel like T.J. earned a start with his performance the last 2 weeks. I mean he probably kept Bret from getting fired Saturday night. lol

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: jst01 on November 06, 2017, 10:51:11 am
Not a bad explanation; however, let's see if TJ gets more than a half dozen attempts even if he supposedly doesn't know the play book or they still haven't practiced screen passes with him.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

ipigsooie

Bret doesnt want to break any promises he made to Whaley and his family. 

jdelo77

Right now Hammond's is the only one SEC speed ..

reds10

I guess Bert is afraid we'll score too fast if TJ starts.

jgphillips3

When a kid has literally provided the spark that won you two games that you should have lost, don't you throw him a bone and let him start a game?  Doesn't that then motivate the others on the depth chart to step up their game?  Just another mystery.

ricepig

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 06, 2017, 12:28:04 pm
When a kid has literally provided the spark that won you two games that you should have lost, don't you throw him a bone and let him start a game?  Doesn't that then motivate the others on the depth chart to step up their game?  Just another mystery.

Some coaches don't even put out a depth chart, and how many times have we ended up starting someone else? Not that big of a deal, lol.

code red

He trying to bury him on the depth chart.....hehe....look out Orgeron.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

jdelo77

Quote from: code red on November 06, 2017, 12:46:55 pm
He trying to bury him on the depth chart.....hehe....look out Orgeron.

Yup been hiding him all year so we don't show anything to LSU !!!!

Tusks

It's not going to matter.  LSU is going to hand the hogs their arse and its one less game BB will ever coach at AR.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

The Hawg Marshal

Maybe the next coach can utilize him better.

texhog22

TJ is the fastest RB on the team including Hayden. I think Hayden has great vision and good speed but TJ is the fastest. I think they are a "toss up" when both are healthy!