Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power of Hogville needed....

Started by SPAL, May 22, 2015, 02:56:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

May 22, 2015, 02:56:29 pm Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:08:00 pm by sir-pigs-a-lot
Please vote for SEC POY Andrew Benintendi as a Golden Spikes Finalist.

Alex Bregman from LSU currently in the lead. Let's show Andrew and our Hogs the power of Hogville.

It will let you vote as often as you want.

http://web.usabaseball.com/goldenspikes/vote.jsp

revolution

Dropkick

hogtilicus

Vantage 8 dude

Add several of my votes as well. Come on AB!!

revolution

You can vote as many times as you want. Get busy!

nchogg

SPAL

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

greasy_corner

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

FrozenHam

Determined to get Benintendi to 18% of the vote, I voted ~50 times.  Unsure whether each vote was counting, the 17% did finally move to %18.  Bregman's 25% did not change.  Go Hogs.  Keep voting!

Wayne Watson

Done....several times.  Surprises me you can vote more than once.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

hoglady

I voted about 20 times - Benni at 17% / Bregman at 25%.
From what I read - today is the only day fans can vote.
I plan on keeping the window open and voting on and off through the rest of the night.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

howie76

I got the third shift everybody...I'll be voting all night every chance I get.

howie76

Something's gotta be messed up...I voted for an hour n 10 mins almost non stop and it actually went from 16 percent to 15 percent. I guess the lsu folks could just be voting that much more.

The_Hog_Father

Pounded that button like the rent was late...  ;)

Voted.

Wooo Pig  :razorback:

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

SPAL

The corn dogs are in full force.....AB down 28-14 now.

lefty08

I literally just spent 30 minutes voting for Benny baseball. My girl was watching cartoons and I was bored. Fact of the matter is I must have voted a few hundred times and the percentage didn't change. Bregman went from 25% to 30% though. Any award that is solely based on a fan vote is not worth a damn.
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Wright43

Just spent like 5 minutes non-stop voting. Benny Baseball is only at 12% and the other guy is at 30%....not looking great

ricepig

Quote from: lefty08 on May 23, 2015, 10:52:54 am
I literally just spent 30 minutes voting for Benny baseball. My girl was watching cartoons and I was bored. Fact of the matter is I must have voted a few hundred times and the percentage didn't change. Bregman went from 25% to 30% though. Any award that is solely based on a fan vote is not worth a damn.

Surely them corndogs aren't smart enough to rig Benny's votes, are they? I figured most struggled with opening the mustard packet.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: lefty08 on May 23, 2015, 10:52:54 am

FWIW....
"USA Baseball officials will announce the list of finalists for the 2015 Golden Spikes Award on Tuesday, June 2. To select the finalists, the list of semifinalists is sent to a voting body consisting of past Golden Spikes Award winners, past USA Baseball National Team coaches and press officers, members of media that closely follow the amateur game, select professional baseball personnel, and current USA Baseball staff, representing a group of more than 200 voters in total. 

Fan voting will once again be a part of the Golden Spikes Award in 2015. This announcement officially marks the opening of voting for amateur baseball fans from across the country on GoldenSpikesAward.com. As part of this selection process, all voters will be asked to choose three players from the list of names. Voting will be open until Friday, May 29."
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

lefty08

Another 100 votes and still no change. Its gonna be funny for him to lose to a guy who couldn't beat him in his own conference
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

sowmonella

AB is still at 12%. Somethings not right.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

lefty08

100 more votes, still no change

lefty08

LOL. Voted another 100 times for Benintendi and he dropped from 12% to 11%. I give up, this smells fishy

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: lefty08 on May 23, 2015, 05:31:55 pm
LOL. Voted another 100 times for Benintendi and he dropped from 12% to 11%. I give up, this smells fishy

Yep, same here...  :razorback:

1hogfan

Strange totals. Yesterday it was 17%. Currently it is 11.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: lefty08 on May 23, 2015, 05:31:55 pm

Well, you've certainly done your share. Kudos! +1. I think they are just trying to drive up the # of hits to their site.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Arkamedes

Well, I voted non-stop for over 30 minutes and nobody's percentages changed. Maybe they only count your first 3 votes since the rules say, "...all voters will be asked to choose three players from the list of names." Don't know...but you would have thought someone's percentage would have changed. I'll keep voting though!

FYI, the rules also state the following:

*The "fans" will be treated as one "voter" in the voting process for the 2015 Golden Spikes Award, and their vote will count for ~0.5% of the overall vote (one of 219 voters in the committee). In the semifinalist round the three players receiving the highest percentage of the fan vote will each receive one vote from the "fans." In the finalist round, the one player receiving the highest percentage of the fan vote will receive one vote from the "fans."
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

secfan30

Voted 30 times. Our guy is still in second place, 28%-11%