Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Incoming Freshmen

Started by GrizzlyRider07, May 20, 2015, 12:43:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyRider07

Does anyone know the schedule of when the freshmen will be reporting to campus? I know some come in next week but I'd like to know who they all are and when they'll be here.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

I believe it is all of them except for Dalton and Reed (juco). Dalton dont grad till in June.

Airforcehawg

Equipment team is ready for them. Interesting collection of Helmets in the background. The second from the right looks like another version of a throwback helmet.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Airforcehawg on May 20, 2015, 01:38:32 pm
Equipment team is ready for them. Interesting collection of Helmets in the background. The second from the right looks like another version of a throwback helmet.

These dudes are treated like kings. Gotta love it. Wonder what's in the little backpacks?
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Laughing Hog on May 20, 2015, 05:53:35 pm
These dudes are treated like kings. Gotta love it. Wonder what's in the little backpacks?

If I had to guess it might be that new food rule stuff.................I know that the current athletes have them. It has been discussed a little bit on here.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

OnTheHillHogFan

Probably some of the clothes that they receive.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

lahawg1

Why are the other school helmets there? I get the Iowa and Wiskey helmets but what about the others?

bennyl08

Quote from: lahawg1 on May 20, 2015, 07:14:01 pm
Why are the other school helmets there? I get the Iowa and Wiskey helmets but what about the others?

Other coaches alma's? No idea. At first I thought maybe helmets from each team on our schedule or HS helmets, but not. There's a Cal helmet too. Anybody got some info on the helmets?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

HawgMa44

Austin reports this Sunday. I figure a lot of them will.

LRRandy

$20 bills
This is fun, isn't it.

Hog N Bama

Brings back memories of my first day on campus long ago. What a different world it was.

Wright43

Is it just me or do the ones facing face-mask forward look like NFL team helmets? Maybe those ones are helmets for each pro team a hog is on. I see what looks like Washington (Spaight, Mitchel, Cook, Thomas), Green Bay (Goode), and Dallas (DMac).

hogcam

They have helmets from pretty much every school lined up in there

HogMantheIntruder

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

ricepig

Quote from: Poppa Tart on May 21, 2015, 01:39:39 pm
That's Auburn, bro.

Nah, they'd be long wheelbase $10's if it was Allbarn.

MuskogeeHogFan

May 26, 2015, 05:36:12 am #15 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 06:42:12 am by MuskogeeHogFan
Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on May 20, 2015, 12:43:13 pm
Does anyone know the schedule of when the freshmen will be reporting to campus? I know some come in next week but I'd like to know who they all are and when they'll be here.

I believe that today (May 26th) is the day that many of the freshmen report to campus. Austin Cantrell was supposed to report today I think, and many others.

(Edit:)

Of course it could have been last Friday since the first summer semester begins today. Here's a list of those reporting for the first summer semester.

The scholarship freshmen reporting this week are

1. Junction City (Ark.) 4-star defensive end Jamario Bell,
2. Roland (Okla.) 247Sports 4-star tight end Austin Cantrell,
3. Gainesville (Fla.) Hardee 3-star outside linebacker Derrick Graham,
4. Conway (Ark.) 247Sports 4-star offensive tackle Colton Jackson,
5. Haynesville (La.) 3-star inside linebacker Kendrick Jackson,
6. Nashville (Ark.) 3-star wide receiver La'Michael Pettway,
7. Colquitt County (Ga.) 3-star defensive end T.J. Smith,
8. Highland (Ark.) 3-star wide receiver Deon Stewart,
9. Houston (Texas) Spring 3-star safety Willie Skyes,
10. Dallas (Texas) Bishop Lynch 3-star running back Rawleigh Williams III
11. Fayetteville (Ark.) 4-star tight end C.J. O'Grady
12. Fayetteville (Ark.) 3-star outside linebacker-safety Dre Greenlaw.

In addition, Houston (Texas) Cypress Falls 3-star cornerback Nate Dalton, Los Alamitos (Calif.) 2-star punter Blake Johnson, Fort Myers (Fla.) Island Coast 3-star cornerback Ryan Pulley and Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College 247Sports 4-star wide receiver Dominique Reed will join Harvey in reporting for the second semester.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-to-gain-more-freshmen-as-newcomers-set-to-report-37415335
Go Hogs Go!

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Hog N Bama on May 20, 2015, 09:13:50 pm
Brings back memories of my first day on campus long ago. What a different world it was.
Care to let us know who you are and get some recognition?  I'm just assuming you were a player, so whether you choose to ID yourself or not, thank you for being a Hog!!!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

hawgsalot

Our head equipment guy is a helmet collector, there are NFL and college helmets displayed all over the equipment room.  There isn't any rhyme or reason other than he collects helmets.

texas tush hog

Quote from: ricepig on May 21, 2015, 01:41:08 pm

Auburn is not that cheap, the nerve of you Rice.

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: ricepig on May 21, 2015, 01:41:08 pm
Long wheelbase $10's (or $100's).  Funny!  +1