Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Over/under chart

Started by LRRandy, May 19, 2015, 10:16:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

NuttinItUp

I guess it depends on your schedule, but I am surprised at some of the teams we are higher than.

Poker_hog

I'd be disappointed if we didn't win at least 8.  Hoping for 10.  So 8.5 seems about right.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

ricepig

Quote from: Poker_hog on May 19, 2015, 02:11:04 pm
I'd be disappointed if we didn't win at least 8.  Hoping for 10.  So 8.5 seems about right.

My way too early number is 8, too many variables right now to lock down a number.

LRRandy

Quote from: ricepig on May 19, 2015, 02:37:13 pm
My way too early number is 8, too many variables right now to lock down a number.
i think that's why 8.5 is the perfect over/under number. The improvement that has been made makes you feel comfortable with them winning more. But are you willing to bet more means 9 games. Easy to make a case for 8. Risking hard earned money they get to 9 is not such a quick step.
This is fun, isn't it.

gawntrail

12-2.  We win the SECW with 1 early SECW loss.  Everybody else beats each other up.  We beat Georgia in Atlanta to be SEC Champs, but, get beat (close) by Oregon, USC, or Ohio State in the Playoff.....turning out to be best game of 2015/2016 Bowl Season.

That's my homer take.

Reality feels like 11-2 w/a respectable bowl win.

Atlhogfan1

Good line.  If forced, I would go with under as it looks like an 8 win team vs that schedule.  Could get to 9 with a bowl win. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Paul

with our schedule ranked #3 that's big time respect

nwahogfan1

Quote from: gawntrail on May 19, 2015, 02:58:37 pm
12-2.  We win the SECW with 1 early SECW loss.  Everybody else beats each other up.  We beat Georgia in Atlanta to be SEC Champs, but, get beat (close) by Oregon, USC, or Ohio State in the Playoff.....turning out to be best game of 2015/2016 Bowl Season.

That's my homer take.

Reality feels like 11-2 w/a respectable bowl win.

You should put some money up on that record.  I bet you would get a lot of folks wanting a piece of the action.

nwahogfan1

Vandy at 3 wins, ouch but then look at Kansas with 1.5.

HiggiePiggy

I have said before that I don't think we would win 10 or more with Brett. Last year though looked really good down the stretch. Getting rid of the OC I believe will make this team a lot better on offense. I think we might pull out 10 including a bowl game. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?