Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

jdhogster

alright, lets get the middle-to-bottom of their order out!!!

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

PoconoHog

Need to keep them off the board this inning....don't let them get their "hopes" up that they can rally back
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

RD

ESPN has a man crush on teams in Orange and Blue with F's as their primary logo.

bigiron

Quote from: Hot_Town_Hog on June 13, 2009, 03:13:56 pm
The CSF love is getting very old....Glad to hear this dude is okay, but they have hardly said crap about the Hogs. Guess we should be used to it by now.

Knock this out of the park!!

Great!  More to come after the break.  Geez....

RazorWire™

jdhogster

Quote from: RD on June 13, 2009, 03:15:50 pm
ESPN has a man crush on teams in Orange and Blue with F's as their primary logo.
you can say that again

HoggieStyle

Quote from: Hot_Town_Hog on June 13, 2009, 03:13:56 pm
The CSF love is getting very old....Glad to hear this dude is okay, but they have hardly said crap about the Hogs. Guess we should be used to it by now.

I guess we should, but I'm ready for McDonough to just shut the fork up.

Publius

Take me home rubmyHog...I'm at work and this is my only access to the game.

3kgthog

RazorWire™

Jagdragon

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

olivebranchhog

Quote from: jdhogster on June 13, 2009, 03:13:01 pm
Well, I am talking about what I have been seeing the hogs do in the regional and the super regional....looks like we are much more on fire than UVA.....plus we both went through the same route to get to omaha (win regionals on the road)

They were red hot to end the season. They should have been a national seed. Their pitching is ridiculous. Not downing what the hogs have done, but they have handled the toughest road to Omaha. If I was seeding this bracket, UVA would be my #1 seed. John Kruk said they were the best team in Omaha.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

THExONE

Quote from: RazorWire™ on June 13, 2009, 03:13:35 pm
Arkansas using up 2 starting pitchers. if we win CSf will have a very tough road.

What are you talking about?

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

jdhogster

did these guys not sit in on the Arkansas information session....now they are talking about this guy as an intern?

codeHog

a scoreless inning would be HUGE......can he do it?

4 runs in 5 innings so far

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

RazorWire™

Publius

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 13, 2009, 03:17:54 pm
They were red hot to end the season. They should have been a national seed. Their pitching is ridiculous. Not downing what the hogs have done, but they have handled the toughest road to Omaha. If I was seeding this bracket, UVA would be my #1 seed. John Kruk said they were the best team in Omaha.
Be real...if Ole Miss makes a routine play on a grounder in the 8th inning of game 2 last weekend, UVA wouldn't even be here.

jdhogster

Quote from: THExONE on June 13, 2009, 03:18:39 pm
What are you talking about?

Meant that arkansas is causing CSF to use up two of their starting pitchers....they said pill was their 3rd starter

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

kdogstew

I've got as much love for baseball traditions as the next guy...but these mustaches!  Please.  I think I have seen most of these guys on "to catch a predator".

trippigs

rzrbackrob

???

razorbackfan86

Publius

jfred59

Well thats sure a big endorsement from a skoal drooling glob like Kruk.  If you like UVA that much  go to their board

HoggieStyle

Quote from: Publius on June 13, 2009, 03:20:13 pm
Thanks for the tip, but firewalls on the work computers don't allow ESPN

I hear ya. Just making sure.

hogs25

RD

olivebranchhog

Quote from: Publius on June 13, 2009, 03:19:22 pm
Be real...if Ole Miss makes a routine play on a grounder in the 8th inning of game 2 last weekend, UVA wouldn't even be here.

If OM doesn't get a walk off homer in Game 1 they would have swept the series.

razorbackfan86

Porkys Revenge

jdhogster

Maybe UVA's a hot team too, but do you really rely on John Kruk for your info?

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

THExONE

Quote from: RazorWire™ on June 13, 2009, 03:19:20 pm
They are using their #3 pitcher now ...

I read that wrong, thought he was saying we were on our third
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

olivebranchhog

Quote from: jfred59 on June 13, 2009, 03:20:32 pm
Well thats sure a big endorsement from a skoal drooling glob like Kruk.  If you like UVA that much  go to their board

Ok troll...not gonna take your bait. I forgot people like you can't stand stats. Haha grow up.

lookinupthehill

HogTuba

Quote from: RD on June 13, 2009, 03:21:03 pm
Oh God, DID THEY JUST MENTION BRETT FAVRE?!?!?!?!

Next'll come the ace hardware mentions..
S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

trippigs

RazorWire™

Publius

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 13, 2009, 03:21:15 pm
If OM doesn't get a walk off homer in Game 1 they would have swept the series.
What...that was in extra innings with the game tied.  There is no guarantee UVA would have scored if OM didn't,  That is a whole lot different than blowing a lead in the 8th by making an error.

rzrbackrob

Quote from: jfred59 on June 13, 2009, 03:20:32 pm

Old P*ss was dismissed by UVA. Who gives a rats a** about Old P*ss.