Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That is the best 41-9 loss I have ever experienced!

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, October 14, 2017, 09:43:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 15, 2017, 05:12:55 pm
You're right.  I stand corrected. 

I saw them twice eons ago.

They are still together with all of the original members from the early 80's.  I saw them again last year at the Granada Theater in Dallas.  Great show! 

hogcard1964

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on October 15, 2017, 05:17:26 pm
They are still together with all of the original members from the early 80's.  I saw them again last year at the Granada Theater in Dallas.  Great show!

I liked them.  Cy was cool.

I saw them open for The Moody Blues in like 85 or 86 and then I saw them on their own off Walkabout.

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: Hayduke on October 15, 2017, 03:25:28 pm
Most cuckoldy thread I've ever encountered.
Best first post in the history of the 'ville.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on October 15, 2017, 05:17:26 pm

I was there. I hope you weren't one of the 2 guys up front who were singing every word with Cy at the top of their lungs. The Granada is my favorite music venue.

I like how this thread migrated from Hogs-Tide to The Fixx and kidney stones. (With the best being The Fixx.)
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on October 15, 2017, 06:31:21 pm
I was there. I hope you weren't one of the 2 guys up front who were singing every word with Cy at the top of their lungs. The Granada is my favorite music venue.

I like how this thread migrated from Hogs-Tide to The Fixx and kidney stones. (With the best being The Fixx.)

Nope, those tickets were sold out before I got mine!  Yes, I agree with you about how this thread has progressed.  My original post was just looking for a little, "Sunshine In The Shade"!

HoggyCat

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on October 14, 2017, 09:59:21 pm
Why should I fear Ole Miss?  We have beaten them 3 times in a row with Bret Bielema as our Head Coach!

Because there's no Freeze there.  Just like no Lester for LSU last year.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.