Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bermuda

Started by Hogfaniam, June 30, 2014, 11:04:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfaniam

Going next year early fall.  Who's been?  What is mandatory to do?  Will be there 3 days, maybe 4.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Hogfaniam

No ones been to Bermuda?

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Boarcephus

I was there a few years ago on a cruise.  Very British, very nice and very safe.  Went to the greatest bar I've ever been to while we were there.  Asked the crew where they went and followed them.  No way in hell can I remember where it was but there was a great looking blond around 35 or so dancing with a younger dude and had on this white mini skirt.  He kept inching it and she kept tugging it down.  Funny stuff. Found it interesting a lot of the homes had a water collection system where they collected the rain water off their roof for personal use.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

jfan01

I was there in February for golf.  If you're a golfer, there are some great options.  Port Royal and Mid Ocean Club are the two biggies.  The PGA has events at both courses.  I can't provide a lot of recommendations outside of golf though.  We played golf, then went into Hamilton to eat/drink, repeat the next day.  Really not that many options for things to do on the island.  It's pretty small.  You could spend some time walking around in the historic areas, ride bikes around the island, etc., but I can't tell you anything about that as I was there to play golf.

Hogfaniam

Thanks guys.  Anybody else?

ricepig

I went years ago, there was great golf and it was laidback. I'll be interested to hear your take on your trip. I've always planned to go back, but seem to check out new places.