Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One PO'd Hog Fan

Started by NuttsSacked, March 08, 2005, 07:00:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttsSacked

Having moved to Alabama twice in the last 5 years, as a Hog fan one expects a good amount of "ribbing" from the Bama and Auburn University faithful...typically in the fall.

The fact that Alabama now owns us and the runts from AU just beat us, IN BASKETBALL, is too much to bear. 

I was recently asked to take a job transfer to Augusta, GA.  I'll more than likely accept the position pending next seasons Hog basketball schedule.  I need to make sure GA Tech, GA State, Georgia Southern, Valdosta, Albany and Savannah State are not on it. 

Chances are, the Hogs might beat the University of Georgia next year, but I'm not holding my breath.         

HotSpringsHawg

go read HiM's post about "what's wrong with losing" .....I'm sure it will calm your nerves.......

NuttsSacked

Quote from: HotSpringsHawg on March 08, 2005, 07:24:23 pm
go read HiM's post about "what's wrong with losing" .....I'm sure it will calm your nerves.......

I don't need to read anything.  Some of you intellectual types need to look up the words sarcasm and irony. 

This post was meant to be somewhat humorous.  Call it sarcasm.  Only a dry, pencil-necked geek would think otherwise.  There's the irony...dry, pencil-necked geeks don't get it.             

Geez, I'll bet you're just a blast to hang out with, HSH.  (sarcasm...again)

HotSpringsHawg

seems like one that can post sarcasm would be able to recognize it........what I posted was truly meant as humor since HiM is the biggest jerk on the board......and YES,I can be a blast to hang out with.......sorry you didn't catch MY sarcasm.....