Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

STOP ANY/ALL OF THE ARGUING

YOU ARE KILLING THE THREAD

THANKS, RMH
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

someone kick the LSU troll out.  No opposing fan has posted in the Thred to this game, and we are suddenly losing.   he's bad luck
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

heathtits

Quote from: bfosh on June 15, 2009, 06:55:09 pm
I don't think he has made a good throw in Omaha yet

Frosh yo. He'll get there.

How many pitches is Coleman good for? Do any LSU fans know his longest outing this season?

FedorE

jry04

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 15, 2009, 06:56:25 pm
I don't think that last pitch was a strike, but we'll take it

How was it not? McCann was set up outside, but the pitch wasn't thrown to where he was set up. It was right across the plate at his knees.

Hopefully we can have one of those innings we have had in every game in the tournament where we just pile on a bunch of runs.

Tommythetiger

Clint Alan

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

trippigs

Bo draws a walk...good at bat. Now Darr can knock him around

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

heathtits

Good at bat.

It's Bigham btw, but its cool though, nothing less than the expected.

Clint Alan

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

chiefsfan

3 fastballs   3 strikes swinging.   Darr never caught up.   
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

heathtits

Wow he wiffed all those by a combined 3 feet. We gotta get the ball in play.

Clint Alan

TNhawgfan

"average challenged" - political correctness has made it's way to college baseball

PoconoHog

capehog

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

honestabe

RZBC9

I'm frickin bitin my nails here .... I turned off my TV, and I am following the game through this thread.... I cant believe how geeked up I am....... Lets go hogs!!!! I'm nervous like I was in 1994...

Clint Alan

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Clint Alan

Leavitt

ground to 1st

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1                                     4    5    0
Arkansas           1   0                                     1    3    0

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 walk, 2 men left

TNhawgfan

hogfan064

razobak

Damn that was hit sharply....but right at Ochinko. 
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

honestabe

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

RZBC9

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

chiefsfan

Quote from: RZBC9 on June 15, 2009, 07:04:04 pm
I'm frickin bitin my nails here .... I turned off my TV, and I am following the game through this thread.... I cant believe how geeked up I am....... Lets go hogs!!!! I'm nervous like I was in 1994...

Can we please quit the 94 comparison.   this is a completely different type team. and its still going to take 4 or 5 wins to even get a title

PoconoHog

Leavitt hit that ball hard....just hit to the wrong spot...

trippigs

We are making reasonable contact.....better than last time against Coleman. 3 hits

Tommythetiger

hey you guys have improved tremendously....3 hits off Coleman as compared too 2 in just 2 innings....don't give up just yet

Chris Ryan

Seriously ESPN, go to the dictionary and look up fanboy. Commentary is so 1-sided they might as well have the LSU announcers calling the game.

RZBC9

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 07:07:21 pm
Can we please quit the 94 comparison.   this is a completely different type team. and its still going to take 4 or 5 wins to even get a title
Sorry man... No comparison... Just Stating that im nervous like I was in 1994... Which I am!!!!! Seriously this is a big moment for U of A fans....

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Clint Alan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

trippigs

Forrest looks ok to me. Lots of strikes and letting defense play a bit. Competitive

N HOG

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 15, 2009, 06:48:17 pm
How would you avoid it?  8 SEC teams made the tourney.  There is no conspiracy, just the way the brackets ended up.  The committee had no way of knowing Arkansas and LSU would end up playing in the 2nd round of the CWS

My original point wasn't two SEC teams in the same bracket.

It was how Texas could be the No. 1 seed over frickin LSU.

My question was answered when I learned the chairman of the seeding commitee is from the Big 12. I knew it couldn't have anything to do with baseball.

Tommythetiger

maybe like the other hogvillian said...bring in casey dick and london fletcher and you guys have it in the bag  ;)