Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just got off the phone with my best friend who's a UT fan....

Started by tennhogfan, February 13, 2008, 11:58:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tennhogfan

I am on my way back from knoxville had to tell you that I don't know if I am sicker about this loss or my bad info. I learned tonight that every message board is just like hogville. You can't believe anything. I pride myself on not buying into this kind of stuff most of the time. I have been burned twice now for sharing info that was bs. (not on here but after I read it here, I told some friends to "take it to the bank". The first and only other time was Tubs coming to UA. I guess I wanted to believe it because I was going to be there and it was welcome news for a guy who's team has traditionally underperformed on the road. I have heard the following phrase about 23 times since the game started from my buddies: "I wish you could have seen your face when they announced the starting lineup". I apologize to everyone on here. Please know that crow doesn't taste any better this late at night!!

Tennhog

blacksuit

This just goes to show, Tennessee fans are not your friends! ;-)

Kilgor

Quote from: tennhogfan on February 14, 2008, 12:27:38 am
I am on my way back from knoxville had to tell you that I don't know if I am sicker about this loss or my bad info. I learned tonight that every message board is just like hogville. You can't believe anything. I pride myself on not buying into this kind of stuff most of the time. I have been burned twice now for sharing info that was bs. (not on here but after I read it here, I told some friends to "take it to the bank". The first and only other time was Tubs coming to UA. I guess I wanted to believe it because I was going to be there and it was welcome news for a guy who's team has traditionally underperformed on the road. I have heard the following phrase about 23 times since the game started from my buddies: "I wish you could have seen your face when they announced the starting lineup". I apologize to everyone on here. Please know that crow doesn't taste any better this late at night!!

Tennhog

+1 to balance out the -1 given in a fit of anger earlier.  ;D
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

tennhogfan

Quote from: Kilgor on February 14, 2008, 12:45:22 am
+1 to balance out the -1 given in a fit of anger earlier.  ;D

Deserved. The first one I mean. Part of being a FANatic I suppose. My mistake was proposing it as fact. I thought I was the only one on here that had heard that. After posting, I saw another thread that had been posting that it was "rumor". That thread was started by a logical person!!

vol_in_ar

Quote from: tennhogfan on February 13, 2008, 11:58:28 am
He said that it is confirmed that Juwan Smith will not play tonight's game because of the flu. One other player not named will also miss the contest. Who is his roommate you might ask?? CHRIS LOFTON! Speculation is that this is the unnamed athlete and rocky top is nervous. I am one who likes to play teams at full strength. HOWEVER, this team has proven road games are like climbing Mt. Everest on a snowboard. We could use this win in a TOUGH environment to really give us some confidence and momentum heading into March.

Tennhog

Glad your friend was wrong
J Smith had 32 last night

GBPackerFan

Quote from: tennhogfan on February 13, 2008, 11:58:28 am
He said that it is confirmed that Juwan Smith will not play tonight's game because of the flu. One other player not named will also miss the contest. Who is his roommate you might ask?? CHRIS LOFTON! Speculation is that this is the unnamed athlete and rocky top is nervous. I am one who likes to play teams at full strength. HOWEVER, this team has proven road games are like climbing Mt. Everest on a snowboard. We could use this win in a TOUGH environment to really give us some confidence and momentum heading into March.

Tennhog
Good call! -1  You officially may never talk about any of your "sources" again.

tennhogfan

Quote from: GBPackerFan on February 14, 2008, 09:03:00 am
Good call! -1  You officially may never talk about any of your "sources" again.

I have sources and I have friends. This was a friend. Truth is, most people on here enjoy reading about sources. Anybody's friend could have told them what mine did. Problem is, I posted it. And by the way, my only sources are not involved in Razorback athletics. They are with the titans and most on here don't care about that anyway!! ;)