Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***Vandy destroys Kentucky by 41, worst SEC loss ever for Kentucky

Started by mathhog, February 12, 2008, 09:06:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

about to tip off... whaddaya think? 

though I love to 'hate' Kentucky, i can't help pulling for them to make a push for the NCAAs.. we need arkansas in the west and kentucky in the east to be good again... forget this whole hiccup of florida being great (and no vol fans, bernard king leading ut to mighty 17 win season isn't "tradition"... lol)

I say kentucky pulls it out by 6.

could be totally different if vandy is hot, and of course they have that bizzare stadium.

but Kentucky's "so hot right now"

Who ya got?

40MINSOFHELL

let kentucky win, then we beat tenn. tomorrow and kentucky will lead the sec east and those cocky tenn fans will shut up HAHA i love it

mathhog

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 12, 2008, 09:09:41 pm
let kentucky win, then we beat tenn. tomorrow and kentucky will lead the sec east and those cocky tenn fans will shut up HAHA i love it

agreed!

GO KENTUCKY!!!!!!

mathhog

wow... 21-6 VANDY LEADS at the 12 min media timeout...

mathhog

vandy, at the 8 min timeout, POUNDING kentucky...  25-6

40MINSOFHELL

lol uhm WTH is happening to kentucky, wow this must be embarrasing for the kentucky fans, i wonder what they are saying on their forum lol

mathhog

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 12, 2008, 09:44:49 pm
lol uhm WTH is happening to kentucky, wow this must be embarrasing for the kentucky fans, i wonder what they are saying on their forum lol

here's one:  http://kentucky.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=888&fid=1383

"will we score 10 by half??"

wow... 28-6

Sow’sEar

28-6 with 6:12 left in first half.

DMacIsASaint

Should I feel more relaxed about playing at kentucky or more nervous about vandy coming to fayetteville

mathhog

Quote from: DMacIsASaint on February 12, 2008, 09:45:24 pm
Should I feel more relaxed about playing at kentucky or more nervous about vandy coming to fayetteville

we smoked vandy in that same gym last year when we had nothing to play for... crazy isnt it.... course now they have OGILVIE the international superstar.

Pcalitrack

Man this is really bad... 37-8

I think I'm starting to feel bad for them.

COCHISE

Quote from: Pcalitrack on February 12, 2008, 09:52:05 pm
Man this is really bad... 37-8

I think I'm starting to feel bad for them.
I'M LOVIN' IT!!

Sow’sEar

I will never feel bad for Kentucky.  Those arrogant cusses.

40MINSOFHELL

wow the ky fans are now saying "NIT" haha wow that is funny

mathhog

Smokehouse

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 12, 2008, 09:53:50 pm
wow the ky fans are now saying "NIT" haha wow that is funny

wonder where the confidence for the "hottest team in the SEC" went.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Pcalitrack

COCHISE

Smokehouse

QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

U.P. HOGG

I'm all for KY getting their arses kicked, but just don't take our coach away!!! 

37-8.  Looks like the St. Louis game where they scored like 20 or a little more than that. 

cmakrzrbak

February 12, 2008, 09:56:44 pm #20 Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 09:58:53 pm by cmakrzrbak
They should just move to Sportscenter.  The rest of the night is going to be Jimmy Dykes talking about everything but basketball.

This is incredible and brutal at the same time.  Just scored to make it 41-10 w/ 2:00 to go in the half.  This very well could be the bottom of the barrel for UK basketball.

You have to love it as a basketball fan.  Thank god we got Coach Pel over BCG. 
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

U.P. HOGG

upperdeck_hawg

i feel bad for ky fans. i'm lovin it for billy gillespie
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

COCHISE

A guy on the Kentucky board started a thread saying that Vandy was intentionally trying to embarrass them by running up the score.  LMAO

Sow’sEar

Quote from: 870 RZR on February 12, 2008, 09:58:10 pm
A guy on the Kentucky board started a thread saying that Vandy was intentionally trying to embarrass them by running up the score.  LMAO
lol.  yes, I hope Vandy lets them back in the game so as not to hurt their feelings.

Pcalitrack

I would think at this point Kentucky is intentionally trying not to score.

chiefsfan

Well this should kill all that Kentucky belongs in the NCAA tourney talk...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Pcalitrack

How many players did UK lose off of last year's squad?

40MINSOFHELL

oh man if vandy can do this to kentucky, wow if our guards show up, they wont be able to score more than 5 in the first half lol

cmakrzrbak

We simply cannot lose to Kentucky this season.  It would be a travesty.  Vandy is making these guys look like a High School girls team.

41-11 at the half.

Philip Lynott

Oliver

mathhog

Quote from: cmakrzrbak on February 12, 2008, 10:03:24 pm
We simply cannot lose to Kentucky this season.  It would be a travesty.  Vandy is making these guys look like a High School girls team.

41-11 at the half.

How did Tennessee lose to Kentucky?

We will beat the vols!

Pcalitrack

They need to put in the mercy rule in this game.

oldfart

vandy tearing KY a new one!!  only 2 turnovers for Vandy in first half...

CurlyTail

As a fan of the game of basketball, it was painful to watch that performance.

Pigonometry

That was the most hillarious thing I have watched in a long time.  Maybe Kentucky should play St. Louis --- they scored just 20 in a game last month!
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

Smokehouse

LOL, KY fans complaining about refs now.

cmakrzrbak

Quote from: CurlyTail on February 12, 2008, 10:06:46 pm
As a fan of the game of basketball, it was painful to watch that performance.

My thoughts exactly.  But, if a miracle happens and KU wins a couple games in the SEC, the talking heads will be right back on the bandwagon trying to get them an at-large.  Tubby Smith is laughing his a$$ off right now.  Really though, they should go to Sportcenter or bowling or replay the Pro-Bowl or something, this is out of control.

Philip Lynott

Boss Hogg

JUST LAUGH NOW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

then watch them beat us and take our coach....that'd suck wouldn't it?

Pigonometry

Quote from: cmakrzrbak on February 12, 2008, 10:03:24 pm

41-11 at the half.

I honestly believe that the Kentucky game is our best chance to win on the road in the second half of the SEC.  We match up very well against them.  I like our chances.

Pigonometry

Quote from: Smokehouse on February 12, 2008, 10:11:15 pm
LOL, KY fans complaining about refs now.

They always do --- but I don't think the refs allowed all those layups to Vandy..............

Smokehouse

This post from their board is one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a while:

"The score may be pitiful, but other than another L in the Loss Column, this game has been nothing but positives."

Yeah, those positives. Like... um, well, the team proved it can get destroyed and the players won't... um, literally break into tears on the court. That's about all I can gleam from it.

Pigonometry

Quote from: Smokehouse on February 12, 2008, 10:14:54 pm
This post from their board is one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a while:

"The score may be pitiful, but other than another L in the Loss Column, this game has been nothing but positives."

Good one, but the best I have every heard was last year at a baseball tournament.  Our Bryant 12-year-old team had hit about 6 or 7 home runs and led 19-0 in the second inning.  I happened to hear the opposing coach tell his player, "Except for the home runs, they haven't score much".

ke2743

Just reading all the threads started over on their board is making me piss my pants I'm laughing so hard..

mathhog

Quote from: Pigonometry on February 12, 2008, 10:13:29 pm
I honestly believe that the Kentucky game is our best chance to win on the road in the second half of the SEC.  We match up very well against them.  I like our chances.

that and bama.

though i SERIOUSLY believe we are going to stick it to the VOLS tomorrow, i also think we beat bama and Kentucky to finish at LEAST 5-3 on the road.... the miss games are always tough... that'd be 12-4, and AWESOME

Pcalitrack

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Boss Hogg on February 12, 2008, 10:13:08 pm
JUST LAUGH NOW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

then watch them beat us and take our coach....that'd suck wouldn't it?

im not laughing if that was a joke, why do people always have to say these things

jschulte

Are vandy students yelling "overrated"?    That just doesn't make any sense.... I'm pretty sure Kentucky is far from it

perhaps yelling 'underrated'?

Pigonometry

This is just brutal!  I ALMOST feel bad for Kentucky!  Nah!   

mathhog

amazingly, kentucky will STILL BE ahead of vandy in the seceast