Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TCTWF quoted in today's Clarion Ledger

Started by davispard, February 10, 2008, 09:02:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davispard

Am in Jackson, MS on business and picked up today's local paper the Clarion Ledger.  The sports section rated all of the major school's recruiting classes.  Gave Ole Piss and MSSState B-'s; gave Southern Miss a B+.  But the gem of the article came from TCTWF, and I quote "What makes you happy(sound familiar) is you've got some tailbacks.  And I mean they can play.....These guys can tote the mail, they'll come downhill,they'll hit you right in the mouth and then they may outrun you"..

I'm assuming that after this interview TCTWF then retreated to his office to take some snaps from the next starting center?????

opineonswine

LuckyGiraffe

Yet their fans are soooo excited about the TE's and WR's!!! HA HA HA!!!

Oklahawg

Quote from: opineonswine on February 10, 2008, 09:05:36 pm
moron of the highest order

MOTHO just replaced TCTJGF as the new acronym on hogville!
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

CDOGHOG

Words can't describe how happy i am that he's not coaching the Hogs. 

SultanofSwine

You know he had a really special class. I'm sure he can't wait for fall camp to see those guys bouncing around. Gotta love those guys, they have such great smile and really, really just luv that helmet.

davispard

Should also have added that the Clarion Ledger gave a 'thumbs down" to TCTWF because he did not really get many "in-state" recruits.  Again, sound familiar.  TCTWF can't build fences around Arkansas or Miss........

Hog1952

Mark my word the moron will (try) throw the ball next year to spite the
Ark. fans.

Feralhog

Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

ronmahony

Quote from: Hog1952 on February 10, 2008, 09:19:21 pm
Ark. fans.

Wish he would, know what kind of passing attack he'd have.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

SquidBilly

Quote from: davispard on February 10, 2008, 09:02:07 pm
"What makes you happy(sound familiar) is you've got some tailbacks.  And I mean they can play.....These guys can tote the mail, they'll come downhill,they'll hit you right in the mouth and then they may outrun you"..

What would make most of us fans happy is to come downhill out of the stands and hit him right in the mouth.  He's a moron.

Justifiable Hogicide

Only thing "going downhill" is the Ole Miss football program.

josh_sec33

pass is a four letter word.

TMTWF doesn't use four letter words. You know, cause that's not virtuous.

;)
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

WMHawgfan

stronguard

Ark. fans.

You mght be right, but its hard for that leopard to change those stripes.  If they throw the ball you can bet it won't be for more than a year or two. 
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Oliver

Wow.  Still no "He's gone.  When are you going to stop talking about him?" posts.

JIHawg

So they're going to throw the ball next year-anybody told Markuson that yet? 

DezNuttstehsuq

Quote from: SultanofSwine on February 10, 2008, 09:09:52 pm
You know he had a really special class. I'm sure he can't wait for fall camp to see those guys bouncing around. Gotta love those guys, they have such great smile and really, really just luv that helmet.

dont forget heart!

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

wanna puke? Except for the fact that Hootie is gone! AND he gets to screw up one of our opponents. And what is the story of him taking snaps in his office? I have read that b4, but have never gotten the scoop.
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

stan the man

They will have the QB  to throw the ball.  Alll of you remember he was a redshirt transfer from Texas rated on the same level as Stafford, Tebow and Mustain out of high school.

HogMavFan

TexHog188

The
Coach
That
Was
Fired

Moron of the highest Order
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

TexHog188

BTW: Mavs got hammered tonight.  (Big Mavs Fan myself)
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

HogMavFan

Quote from: TexHog188 on February 10, 2008, 11:52:26 pm
I think they need to change up the roster. They chose the wrong all-star to keep. I would much rather have Nash than Dirk. They need to trade for a new point guard. They are good but the rest of the west has gained on them and I think they are on their way down a little bit. I may be on my way to a new screen name, HogSunsFan.  LOL

SPAL

Quote from: TexHog188 on February 10, 2008, 11:27:26 pm
For those still obsessed with TCTWF, please dial 1-800-4Get-Nut or seek help from the Ole Miss chapter of Nutt-aholics Anonymous.  Go Hogs... Go Petrino!

you know what i find funny. Posters click on a thread....with BIG BOLD LETTERS (TCTWF) in plain sight and tell those posting in it that they are obsessed and need help, yet they had the desire to clck the thread in the first place. Now if it was me, and i had no desire about a given topic, i likely wouldnt click on it. Sort of like me surfin the net and finding a thread discussing mating rituals for the gothic teenager. Now i likely wont click on that topic just to tell everybody to get a tan.....that my friend is logic. If a topic has no desire to you, perhaps it best not to click on it. Of course that would be far too easy.

So to make a long story short....nobody posting in this thread needs to be lectured or told how and when and what to post. Until I see moderator or administrator or a picture of a bear walkin down a never ending road tellin us to shut down the nutt talk....these threads are likely to stay and you have the option not to open it.

Rsvlhog

Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

southland

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 11, 2008, 01:04:34 am
you know what i find funny. Posters click on a thread....with BIG BOLD LETTERS (TCTWF) in plain sight and tell those posting in it that they are obsessed and need help, yet they had the desire to clck the thread in the first place. Now if it was me, and i had no desire about a given topic, i likely wouldnt click on it. Sort of like me surfin the net and finding a thread discussing mating rituals for the gothic teenager. Now i likely wont click on that topic just to tell everybody to get a tan.....that my friend is logic. If a topic has no desire to you, perhaps it best not to click on it. Of course that would be far too easy.

So to make a long story short....nobody posting in this thread needs to be lectured or told how and when and what to post. Until I see moderator or administrator or a picture of a bear walkin down a never ending road tellin us to shut down the nutt talk....these threads are likely to stay and you have the option not to open it.

What my previous post should have said:
Its just a lot of fun to do this since we have such a great thing going now and we don't have to worry about him. Its funny cause we can all predict what he'll do down there. The post with pics of his and BP's pressers made my weekend. Everytime I need a laugh, I just look at it >:(

back2back

Quote from: TexHog188 on February 10, 2008, 11:52:26 pm

Quote from: HogMavFan on February 11, 2008, 12:22:58 am
I think they need to change up the roster. They chose the wrong all-star to keep. I would much rather have Nash than Dirk. They need to trade for a new point guard. They are good but the rest of the west has gained on them and I think they are on their way down a little bit. I may be on my way to a new screen name, HogSunsFan.  LOL

+1 Me 2, I hope they are able to get Jason Kidd. He'd help a lot.
FTS = Feed the Studs

Brent Morris

NOBODY cares about TCTWF, so why do we continue to beat a dead horse??? We've got a far superior coach and it's time to forget about him and his mom and that damn Coleman Dairy commercial.

East Clintwood

Quote from: Nizzle on February 11, 2008, 03:18:57 am
NOBODY cares about TCTWF, so why do we continue to beat a dead horse??? We've got a far superior coach and it's time to forget about him and his mom and that damn Coleman Dairy commercial.

Please go away and let us have our fun.  We like laughing at our former tormentor and his new victims.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

DezNuttstehsuq

Why post about the Nutter

1. Its fun to belitte him for all future generations to see
2. He deserves to be ridden like a rented mule for the rest of his coaching career
3. I kinda revel in his ongoing demise....but thats just me.... although i think i have friends

rljjr

It's like the proverbial train wreck. I don't care about him, don't want to know about him, but if you post something I'm going to read it. Oh, and it did make me laugh. MOTHO ... that's classic.

JIHawg

Wish I'd thought of that.

pfrg999

Quote from: opineonswine on February 10, 2008, 09:05:36 pm
moron of the highest order

He is in theTOP 10 of all time....
And now we are the people on the outside that can just sit back and laugh... But, he will get and have some good backs.... We had a few here during the idiots tenure..

IMHO...
I think he will have a 7-4 8-5 ish type season this year... And the when Jevon leaves.... he will be forced to get his own QB's and well we know the story from there.....

So as I sit back and read about TCTWF, I can just laugh, shake my head and mumble, "What an idiot," with the somber & peaceful knowledge that his decisions will not effect the Arkansas Razorbacks...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

TexHog188

But I get such a kick getting you Nutt obsessed posters riled up....  Surpassed only by the Gus Lovers of course, .. BTW....did he get a new job?     In the words of Sgt Hulka.. "Lighten up Francis"  (Moderators - Perhaps a forum for all discussions on the TCTWF would be a happy place for recovering Nutt-aholics.)

GiantFoamFingerMak

Quote from: ronmahony on February 10, 2008, 09:22:45 pm

Wish he would, know what kind of passing attack he'd have.

yes...his patented "jump ball" passing attach.  just throw it up there and the biggest receiver will get it.

Definition of HDN:  "College football's most aptly-surnamed sideline stalker twitches and fidgets like a snake-handling minister preaching a revival in a circus tent by the river while taking crystal meth and being jabbed in the backside by a cattle prod."

LuckyGiraffe

Quote from: TexHog188 on February 11, 2008, 09:57:52 am
But I get such a kick getting you Nutt obsessed posters riled up....  Surpassed only by the Gus Lovers of course, .. BTW....did he get a new job?     In the words of Sgt Hulka.. "Lighten up Francis"  (Moderators - Perhaps a forum for all discussions on the TCTWF would be a happy place for recovering Nutt-aholics.)

Nahhh... it's fun having the MOTHOTGF posts sprinkled in here.  Keeps it funny!

GiantFoamFingerMak

Quote from: stan the man on February 10, 2008, 11:20:42 pm
They will have the QB  to throw the ball.  Alll of you remember he was a redshirt transfer from Texas rated on the same level as Stafford, Tebow and Mustain out of high school.

jevon snead
Definition of HDN:  "College football's most aptly-surnamed sideline stalker twitches and fidgets like a snake-handling minister preaching a revival in a circus tent by the river while taking crystal meth and being jabbed in the backside by a cattle prod."

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: davispard on February 10, 2008, 09:02:07 pm
Am in Jackson, MS on business and picked up today's local paper the Clarion Ledger.  The sports section rated all of the major school's recruiting classes.  Gave Ole Piss and MSSState B-'s; gave Southern Miss a B+.  But the gem of the article came from TCTWF, and I quote "What makes you happy(sound familiar) is you've got some tailbacks.  And I mean they can play.....These guys can tote the mail, they'll come downhill,they'll hit you right in the mouth and then they may outrun you"..

I'm assuming that after this interview TCTWF then retreated to his office to take some snaps from the next starting center?????

What is that kind of speak? It's not 3rd person. 3rd person would be Houston saying, "What makes Houston happy is Houston has some tailbacks."

When he uses "you", what is that? 2nd person? 4th person? Out of body experience person? How do you ever begin talking like that? Why not say, "what makes me happy..." or, "what makes us happy...". He's a weird, weird dude. Can't wait to watch failure happen in Oxford.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

losthawg68

Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Hogwaller

Ditto for the "we already talked about that" people.

stronguard

If you don't want to read about it don't click the link that says TCTWF in big bold letters.  Simple soloution to your problem and it helps with all those nasty smites you continualy receive.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

cityhog

Quote from: SultanofSwine on February 10, 2008, 09:09:52 pm

The OM players are going to love those watermelon feasts and pool parties during 2 a days as well.  I bet that celebration drill will be a big hit as well.  "You know, the MS summers are so hot, we just felt the players needed a little break.  Something to reward them for their 2 windsprints."

DeltaBoy

Go HOGS BEAT OLE MISS BAD!  Just say no to Nutt!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BCShogs

Quote from: stan the man on February 10, 2008, 11:20:42 pm

I don't care if they have Peyton Manning. Nutt's playbook will not allow them to be successful throwing the ball unless he completely changes his offense.

Bluehorseshoe luvs HOGS

Ark. fans.

Oh Please Oh Please, I hope so.

It's just like a radio station, don't like the song, change the station.

Yes it is nice to have a professional coach instead of an over age has been who still thinks he is the super cool BMOC. Nutt is like the guy 10 years our of high school still cruisin in his Camaro with up and down the strip trying to impress high school kids. Sure, some high school kids may think he is cool, but the rest of the world know he is a joke.
It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses.

A PLAYER, or NOTHING!!!

You need a friend get a HOG.

Bluehorseshoe luvs HOGS

A PLAYER, or NOTHING!!!

Bluehorseshoe luvs HOGS

On second thought, you can get pissed if your favorite rock station differs from normal play list and plays some bubble gum pop princess crap.

It is more like, turning on the Lifetime channel and getting upset that they are playing chick flics.

A PLAYER, or NOTHING!!!

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Somebody better start warning J. Snead about the Posse.  They don't like All-American quarterbacks down there.