Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

michael dyer

Started by RustyNuts, February 09, 2008, 09:26:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyNuts

anybody have a link for any highlights?

RustyNuts

thanks for the link. cant wait to see him in a few years.

gohogsgo006

Michael Dyer is supposedly the #1 prospect for for his class. Kinda like the Terelle Pryor of this year.

Supposed to be the next coming of DMAC.

As of right now, LSU is his favorite school
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

yraciv

Quote from: gohogsgo006 on February 09, 2008, 10:56:47 pm
Michael Dyer is supposedly the #1 prospect for for his class. Kinda like the Terelle Pryor of this year.

Supposed to be the next coming of DMAC.

As of right now, LSU is his favorite school

I really doubt he is supposed to be number 1 overall, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Top 100.

Sportsguy120

i would bet that he is top 10 overall this kid is going to be one of the best hs prospects arkansas has ever put out

Banx32

arkansas better target him early and get him now b4 lsu does!
Rad Morris

neahogfan180

It would be an absolute travesty in my opinion if we lost this young man to LSU, anybody but LSU - okay add Ole Miss and Tennessee to that list.

Go Get em Bobby, I know you can.

Banx32

doen any one know if he is arkansas born and raised... it might be tough for us to get him if he was born in louisiana.
Rad Morris

NWAREDBUG

He will be in the top five overall, He just won EA player of the year award nationally. I believe he can be swayed from the LSU interest. He will be very high profile recruit. :razorback: :razorback:

Zen_Hog

No doubt he'll be a blue chip prospect as he has won the EA Sophomore of the year award. Good thing he's from Arkansas, and I think he'll choose us in the end.

BBHog

Not doubting the kid but Dedric Poole was the National Sophomore of the Year too.  Look how he turned out.

NWAREDBUG

Dedric Poole couldn't carry this kids jock!! He is a touchdown waiting to happen, just watch him play. He is also a class act doesn't seem to have let any of this go to his head. :razorback: :razorback:

Brass Knob

i would love to see that kid in a Razorback uniform in a couple of years!

trphog

Wasn't he named the EA Sports National Sophomore Player of the Year!?

Hawgzilla

Quote from: neahogfan180 on February 10, 2008, 12:13:37 am
It would be an absolute travesty in my opinion if we lost this young man to LSU, anybody but LSU - okay add Ole Miss and Tennessee to that list.

Go Get em Bobby, I know you can.

I hope he will be a Razorback,but not all kid's grow up and go to their home state school.....We had a DB years ago here in Texarkana,Eric Warfield who was a great athlete.....He grew up watching Nebraska and Johnny Rogers play OU......Went to Nebraska and then had a good Pro career with the Chiefs.....Wished he would have been a Hog,but not all of them do. :razorback:

arkhogball

Quote from: Banx32 on February 10, 2008, 12:17:45 am
doen any one know if he is arkansas born and raised... it might be tough for us to get him if he was born in louisiana.

I believe he is from southern LA, and moved here after hurricane Katrina.
Someone please help me out on this.

NWAREDBUG

I am pretty sure he is from here, he has been at LRC since the 5th grade

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: arkhogball on February 10, 2008, 09:48:48 am

If that's the case, then no wonder the LSU love. 

Where is he living right now, and what are his numbers...ht, wt, 40?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

NWAREDBUG

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 10, 2008, 10:07:29 am
If that's the case, then no wonder the LSU love. 

Where is he living right now, and what are his numbers...ht, wt, 40?

Little Rock  5'11"  200 lbs. 4.6 40

The_Iceman

we gotta get this kid. maybe by 2010 petrino will have us rolling and dyer will join up.

Hambo

Quote from: NWAREDBUG on February 10, 2008, 11:12:39 am

he ran a 4.37 at a LSU camp
University of Arkansas '10

NWAREDBUG

Quote from: Razorback003 on February 10, 2008, 11:58:47 am
he ran a 4.37 at a LSU camp

Glad you posted that I seen that 4.6 in hootens I believe. I saw him play four times this year he did appear faster than that.. :razorback: :razorback:

HogsGotcha1

lcd4444

Quote from: NWAREDBUG on February 10, 2008, 11:12:39 am
I ran into Coach Watson this weekend at the Nike coaching clinic and asked him about Dyer.  He said his 40 time has gone from a 4.6 to a 4.3, he ran the 4.6 in 9th grade.  LSU as well as other schools are already all over this guy.  If he stays healthy I see this guy being a 5* recruit. 

kvou812

Why is he at a LSU camp as a sophomore?  Is he going Razorback camps as well?  It was nice to hear on the clip he's a big DMAC fan though...

ferrellhog

dedrick poole was an exceptional back that was deckerized because he was a little smallish ,just like cedric cobbs and madre hill he has perforated hamstrings after that .Yet another piece of evidence of the ineptitude of the previous staff

The_Hill

Quote from: arkhogball on February 10, 2008, 09:48:48 am
Wrong born and raised in Arkansas...
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: The_Hill on February 10, 2008, 06:37:29 pm
Wrong born and raised in Arkansas...

Born and raised in North Little Rock. 

JoyDivision

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on February 10, 2008, 08:35:13 pm
Born and raised in North Little Rock. 

Does this not make anyone else's stomach sick?

PigDaddyKane

Two years is enough time for Petrino to change his mind. 
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

ditka

Quote from: ferrellhog on February 10, 2008, 04:21:15 pm
dedrick poole was an exceptional back that was deckerized because he was a little smallish ,just like cedric cobbs and madre hill he has perforated hamstrings after that .Yet another piece of evidence of the ineptitude of the previous staff

I understand where the "Deckerize" comment comes from and your discontent for the previous staff.  However the problem with Dedrick Poole was NEVER him getting too bulked up. That is just a silly comment. He was small, quick but not fast, and had an attitude problem.  Remember him assaulting the bouncer with Ahmad Carroll recently (or am I getting this mixed up)?

IronMountainHog

He was not even born when Johnny Rogers played at Nebraska. If he watched Johnny Rogers play then Warfield must be 50 years old now.
Quote from: Hawgzilla on February 10, 2008, 09:42:42 am
                I hope he will be a Razorback,but not all kid's grow up and go to their home state school.....We had a DB years ago here in Texarkana,Eric Warfield who was a great athlete.....He grew up watching Nebraska and Johnny Rogers play OU......Went to Nebraska and then had a good Pro career with the Chiefs.....Wished he would have been a Hog,but not all of them do. :razorback:

NWAREDBUG

Quote from: ditka on February 10, 2008, 09:17:32 pm
I understand where the "Deckerize" comment comes from and your discontent for the previous staff.  However the problem with Dedrick Poole was NEVER him getting too bulked up. That is just a silly comment. He was small, quick but not fast, and had an attitude problem.  Remember him assaulting the bouncer with Ahmad Carroll recently (or am I getting this mixed up)?

He was the one assaulting a bouncer with Batman, and he did have issues with the razorbacks ended up at UAPB where he should have probably been to start with.  Issues that will not hender Dyer..

back2back

This kid is off the chain. UofA should make him priority #1 for 2010. They should even concentrate quite a bit of time on him now. He's too good to miss out on due to lack of effort.
FTS = Feed the Studs