Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How did TCTWF get this stud?

Started by JoyDivision, February 06, 2008, 10:37:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyDivision

February 06, 2008, 10:37:44 pm Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 10:39:35 pm by JoyDivision
http://www.olemiss.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=71525

I know he can promise a lot to rbs but come on its ole miss...  Not to mention they got Darius Barksdale the number 9 in the country and Devin Thomas.  Actually he signed 6 backs!

hawgball9401

He opted for Ole Piss because we didn't want him.

Kilgor

From Old Piss' front page on Rivals.

I love the SECW bling there Nutt.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

razorbass

He used a little of that 3.5 Million we gave him. ;)

WMHawgfan

It's not shocking that a few top notch backs want to play for him. They got a large dose of DMAC on television this year running out of Gus's wildcat formation.

How is Dale's crop of signed qb's looking this year?

The_Iceman

Quote from: Kilgor on February 06, 2008, 10:41:15 pm
From Old Piss' front page on Rivals.

I love the SECW bling there Nutt.

that describes his regime here at arkansas.... does the hand motion remind you of another controlling figure?

WMHawgfan

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 06, 2008, 10:47:37 pm
that describes his regime here at arkansas.... does the hand motion remind you of another controlling figure?

maybe the guy below.

SPAL

Kilgor

Nutt's the opposite of this guy... emotional and dumb.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Man_O_Pork

\Isn't that the same school Stephan Welsh is from?

pcrouch3809

Quote from: tw_haynes on February 06, 2008, 11:34:13 pm
\Isn't that the same school Stephan Welsh is from?

Fairchild, Darian Townes, Kareem Crowell.  Hargrave puts out the most prep school D1 players.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: JoyDivision on February 06, 2008, 10:37:44 pm
http://www.olemiss.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=71525

I know he can promise a lot to rbs but come on its ole miss...  Not to mention they got Darius Barksdale the number 9 in the country and Devin Thomas.  Actually he signed 6 backs!

It's the DMac effect and the offensive philosophy that feeds the running back the ball no matter what.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

The Realist

"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

dhornjr1

If I was a running back that didn't care about wins and losses and only cared about how many times I touched the ball to showcase myself for NFL scouts I'd want to play for Nutt, too.

Baconator

That's easy. The man is the epitome of the term "used car salesman" and can bullsh*t with the best of 'em. Don't worry, he'll do less with more in Oxford, too.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Festus Haggen on February 07, 2008, 03:32:15 am
That's easy. The man is the epitome of the term "used car salesman" and can bullsh*t with the best of 'em. Don't worry, he'll do less with more in Oxford, too.

His trouble will be at Ole Miss he'll get less to do less with.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

woods_walker

This is what I don't understand. I was looking through the SEC signing classes and they have ole piss dead last. Rival has davis a 5*, while scout has him the # 68 RB.  ???

axedawg

Something at least on the surface seems really fishy although I have not been able to research and do the homework on this recruiting class nationally but...Ole Miss having signed LOI's on 5 of the Top 50 Prep players in the country?!?!?!   *scratches head hard*

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

D Ive Wright

Good one. He looks like he has aged, or perhaps, they do not have "Just For Men" in MS.

presidentMPJ

I'm not surprised. After DMAC and Felix running like crazy. If I was a runningback I'd run to Ole Miss as fast as I could.

Hoop

The coach at Hargrave is a Nutthugger.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

shshark00

Quote from: pcrouch3809 on February 06, 2008, 11:38:34 pm
Fairchild, Darian Townes, Kareem Crowell.  Hargrave puts out the most prep school D1 players.

Fairchild? I thought he came straight from Central and played as a frosh.

Bigfoot

Quote from: Hogapalooza on February 06, 2008, 10:40:47 pm
6 backs...  Same ole, lame ole.    Like any1 needs 6 backs.  What a Joke, glad he is gone.
LOL! Great point!

Desperate Hog

Quote from: shshark00 on February 07, 2008, 12:38:28 pm
Fairchild? I thought he came straight from Central and played as a frosh.
I think Marcus Harrison spent a year at hargrave, not fairchild. 
"I've got dozens of friends and the fun never ends that is as long as I'm buying"-Tommy Shaw

JHGiunta

Quote from: Desperate Hog on February 07, 2008, 02:22:57 pm
I think Marcus Harrison spent a year at hargrave, not fairchild. 

Fairchild also went to Hargrave.   But because it is a prep school they do not lose their eligibility. After he resigned he started as a freshman.

yraciv

I'm sure TCTWF told him I turned Darren McFadden from a 2 star to 5 star, and also turned Felix Jones into a 1st round pick.  I believe in smash mouth football, and we will run the ball.  Now the confusing part is how did he get this guy. http://www.olemiss.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=71507

He is teammates w/ Enrique Davis, and Nutt's pitch to him was we're bringing in a pro style offense, which will balance the pass and run.

chortle