Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kye Staley press conference radio ..picks OSU

Started by passinghog, February 06, 2008, 10:14:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

passinghog

The_Hill

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

swoopeshog

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

The_Hill

That is Johnny Thomas on the radio not Kye BTW
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

passinghog

Quote from: The_Hill on February 06, 2008, 10:15:06 am
When is he set to announce?

Been listening for awhile and supposed to be around 9:20 or so...at least thats what they said when they got on air...

Hugehogsfan

passinghog

Quote from: The_Hill on February 06, 2008, 10:17:13 am

they are doing an interview with Johnny Thomas, this is an OSU homer station; Staley will anounce in 10 to 15 minutes

AnthroHog

Quote from: The_Hill on February 06, 2008, 10:17:13 am

Wow, I thought we had just lost out for Kye.  I thought that Kye was announcing at 9:00.

swoopeshog

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on February 06, 2008, 10:17:22 am
Confirmed?

Based on his comments I heard...couldn't connect with the players and coaches at UA like he did at OSU.

You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

The_Hill

Quote from: swoopeshog on February 06, 2008, 10:19:19 am
Based on his comments I heard...couldn't connect with the players and coaches at UA like he did at OSU.
That was Johnny Thomas...

swoopeshog

triplepz2003

Quote from: CCM on January 21, 2008, 12:51:40 am
From what I've gathered reading Hogville, the outcome most people here want would be for Petrino and Gus to meet in midfield and then just run really fast at each other, causing them to fuze into a single coaching entity: Bobbus Petrahn.

Fear the Bobbus.

The_Hill

shshark00

judgeroyswine

Quote from: swoopeshog on February 06, 2008, 10:19:19 am

Could be, but this kid (and his High School coach) have firmly leaned toward OSU from day one.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Hogstocking

Rumors are swirling we are in very good shape with Kye.  The pokes sure are nervous.  We will see.

passinghog

gosh, they are killing me with all the talk...
LET's GO!!!
(can't listen to much more OSU talk)

rljjr

Are there any Razorback radio shows going on right now like this OSU show?

The_Hill

they just said 6 more minutes til an announcement the presser is just starting at Guthrie

passinghog

Quote from: rljjr on February 06, 2008, 10:24:32 am
Are there any Razorback radio shows going on right now like this OSU show?

most of them are Little Rock based...and they're terrible

The only shows you'll get actual NSD info are the Hogville Cafe @ 11 am and the Sports Fix @ 1

triplepz2003

Quote from: 100+GM HAWG on February 06, 2008, 10:25:24 am
I hope we get him. But keep in mind that we wouldn't even have had a shot if not for the new coaching staff. I can't wait to see what these coaches do when they have a full season to recruit.

agreed.. i am so pumped for next season its crazy...
Quote from: CCM on January 21, 2008, 12:51:40 am
From what I've gathered reading Hogville, the outcome most people here want would be for Petrino and Gus to meet in midfield and then just run really fast at each other, causing them to fuze into a single coaching entity: Bobbus Petrahn.

Fear the Bobbus.

rljjr

"We're about to get excited here" sounds like OSU. We'll know soon enough. Here we go. Live from Guthrie.

shshark00

dirtypig

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hogstocking

bhuie

rljjr

neahogfan180

AnthroHog

Hogginitall

opineonswine

no surprise...that one would have been hard to turn.

#1 STUNNA

Petrinos Pigs

I guess the rumors were wrong.
I thought he was a Hog.
Hog Born and Hog Breed

wholehog92

My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

FBPLAYER65

Landonhog

Nothing like a good ole fashioned self-banishment to Stillwater America...  :puke: 

Good luck Kye...

RustyNuts

RickyRoma

delete this thread and forget about this guy.

antiono hogderas

That sucks, things havn't been going to well with the kids we had a chance of switching their commit to us. Hope we get some good news later today.

Hollywood_HOGan45

hope he enjoys finishing 4th or 5th in his division every year.