Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just in case you're worried about Matt Hall

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 05, 2008, 09:00:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

don't. Just got off the phone with Matt's dad Mike and he confirmed that Matt will be a Razorback.

Razorback Pastor

Hambunctious

I don't care if others use my avatar, but don't claim it's yours exclusively.

hognelson

SquidBilly

Awesome Richard.  One less guy to have to worry about.  Now go get Joe Adams' parents on the phone and report back.  :)

Razorback Pastor

Quote from: ATLpiggie on February 05, 2008, 09:03:16 pm
Awesome Richard.  One less guy to have to worry about.  Now go get Joe Adams' parents on the phone and report back.  :)
LOL   Yeeezzziiirrr!     8)

Flying Razorback

Awesome.  Thanks again Mr. Davenport, always keeping our spirits up!
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Ugly Uncle

That's great Richard.

Imagine Hall and Oden bookending our OLine in a couple of years.  You talk about some serious men on the line...wow.
Retired Radio Host

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

The_Iceman

Quote from: uglyuncle on February 05, 2008, 09:04:18 pm
That's great Richard.

Imagine Hall and Oden bookending our OLine in a couple of years.  You talk about some serious men on the line...wow.

6'10" 330  and  6'8" 300  are two huge tackles that should both be future all-sec calibar guys.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Ugly Uncle

Does anyone know if Matt has a little Brother.

Someone told me that his kid brother is a Soph. I think, and already 6'8.  Does anyone else know about this?
Retired Radio Host

COCHISE

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 05, 2008, 09:05:57 pm
6'10" 330  and  6'8" 300  are two huge tackles that should both be future all-sec calibar guys.
blocking for a 6'7" QB passing to a couple of 6'4" WR's....this team is going to be HUGE.

COCHISE

Quote from: uglyuncle on February 05, 2008, 09:07:49 pm

Someone told me that his kid brother is a Soph. I think, and already 6'8.  Does anyone else know about this?
I've heard the same thing.

regi

Thanks! Have you talked to Mr. Adams recently? ;D

SpiritHog

I must say I am pleasantly surprised after the way his Mom was ooing and ahing over Nutt.
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

staffhog

golfjam

It's Evolution Baby!

Big Daddy

Quote from: 870 RZR on February 05, 2008, 09:09:12 pm
blocking for a 6'7" QB passing to a couple of 6'4" WR's....this team is going to be HUGE.

This team will scare the bejesus out of the opponent when they get off the bus.

Shizzle

Great News! I hope we keep everybody locked in for one more day
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Great News! Can't wait to see Matt up on this Hill this fall! Go Hogs! Now if we can just get Mr. Adams to commit!  :razorback:

SquidBilly

Quote from: Big Daddy on February 05, 2008, 09:33:55 pm

That will have to be one large bus with really good suspension.

Big Daddy

Quote from: ATLpiggie on February 05, 2008, 09:38:27 pm
That will have to be one large bus with really good suspension.

At least we won't hear "All we're asking Casey to do is drive the bus" sheeez.

Foshodo

Quote from: Big Daddy on February 05, 2008, 09:33:55 pm
made me think immediately of Billy D's comment about our basketball team looking like an NBA team... we we get ready to play football we'll be looking like a NFL team out there (at least on Offense... )

Hawgvillain

Quote from: uglyuncle on February 05, 2008, 09:04:18 pm
That's great Richard.

I didn't know either one of them was forty?!?!

warchalker1

TX HOG

good, good, good.........he's a Razorback at heart.............Thanks RD

Polecat

As Hog fans we should all be thankful and have admiration for this young man's decision. This was a very unique recruiting process because of the coaching change, the assistant coaches staying for the Cotton Bowl while employed by Ole Miss, Petrino only having about a month to recruit these players etc, etc. Richard knows what I'm getting at. Everyone needs to understand that Matt's always loved the Razorbacks and in the end, that won out. Here's hoping Matt has a very enjoyable and successful 4 or 5 years on The Hill.
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

SquidBilly

Quote from: Foshodo on February 05, 2008, 09:46:33 pm
made me think immediately of Billy D's comment about our basketball team looking like an NBA team... we we get ready to play football we'll be looking like a NFL team out there (at least on Offense... )

I don't know of any NFL teams with tackles that big.  Impressive.  :)

PigTimePlayer

Welcome Matt . . . glad you're a Hog.

And thanks Richard for the great work you always do.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

ballhogger14u

his little brother is actually a 9th grader, he is probably 6'4 or so and is a hoss, built just like his brother

SquidBilly

Quote from: ballhogger14u on February 05, 2008, 10:00:12 pm
his little brother is actually a 9th grader, he is probably 6'4 or so and is a hoss, built just like his brother

How big are their parents?  Gee whiz!!!

Okie Hog

jry04

Yes, he does have a brother. He is fairly big, but I don't know how big. I have seen him a few times.

I haven't been worried about this at all though. I have been saying all week he was saying he was likely going to be a hog. I don't think he made his final decision until today though.

newera

I'm a diverse all sports fan... Razorbacks, Lipscomb Bisons (NCAA), Portland Timbers (MLS), Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Barcelona (La Liga), Arsenal (EPL), and Sacramento Kings.

Nashville Fan

Great news. Tomorrow is looking up. JA and MH. WOW. Who's next.
Pittman or Bust!

COCHISE

Quote from: Nashville Fan on February 05, 2008, 11:37:13 pm
Great news. Tomorrow is looking up. JA and MH. WOW. Who's next.
JA?  Have you heard something about Adams?

Nashville Fan

February 06, 2008, 12:08:33 am #37 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:13:23 am by Nashville Fan
Quote from: 870 RZR on February 05, 2008, 11:40:54 pm
JA?  Have you heard something about Adams?
PRINCEHOG's been posting it since 9:30pm. Book it.

Quote from: PRINCEHOG on February 05, 2008, 10:53:15 pm
Joe Adams To Arkansas!
Pittman or Bust!

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 05, 2008, 09:05:57 pm

It's a good thing Mallett is 6' 7" or else he'd need a stepladder to see over his tackles.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

centarkswine

Red Hog

February 06, 2008, 12:45:34 am #40 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 04:41:47 pm by Red Hog

He is my cuz!  His name is Mitch Hall!  Yes, he is already 6'8!  I am soo happy for Matt.  He is going to be a HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am MrAZIFFELL

Quote from: Red Hog on February 06, 2008, 12:45:34 am

He is my cuz!  His name is Mitch Hall!  Yes, he is already 6'8!  I am soo happy for Matt is going to be a HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Red Hogs Dad...I'm so proud she is so proud...NOW GO PAINT....or go to bed...

Hogs GoneWild

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on February 06, 2008, 12:12:03 am
It's a good thing Mallett is 6' 7" or else he'd need a stepladder to see over his tackles.

Maybe David Lee left his ladders behind...they might come in handy in 7 on 7 drills.

I am MrAZIFFELL

February 06, 2008, 01:23:37 am #43 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 01:26:43 am by I am MrAZIFFELL
Quote from: Red Hog on February 06, 2008, 12:45:34 am

He is my cuz!  His name is Mitch Hall!  Yes, he is already 6'8!  I am soo happy for Matt is going to be a HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She always brags...

I'm losing in poker...Damn...
Karma...she's 7-0
            I'm 11-5
sunny beach...

The_Hill

Quote from: I am MrAZIFFELL on February 06, 2008, 01:23:37 am
She always brags...

I'm losing in poker...Damn...
So would that make you Matt Hall's uncle?
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

I am MrAZIFFELL

February 06, 2008, 01:32:48 am #45 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 01:39:03 am by I am MrAZIFFELL
Ya think?

Pole Cat knows some stuff his own bad self...he better not tell anything though...

Ugly Uncle

Where does he get his size from?

Also, start talking to "little" brother about being a hog.
Retired Radio Host

I am MrAZIFFELL

Quote from: uglyuncle on February 06, 2008, 01:40:05 am
Where does he get his size from?

must be me...i'm 5'9" on a good day...or could be his dad...he's like 7'4"

edit...but I'm better lookin'

Doggtown31LCC

L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1
Superman wears Joe Adams pajamas

Hog Nutt

Congrats and thanks Matt!! Look forward to seeing you in the Razorback uni!!!