Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Albert Gary committed to arkansas accoring to ESPN

Started by tendu, February 05, 2008, 08:17:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty

OLDHOG

You are correct, Hawgzilla, but who cares, right? Gary is a great pick up.

hillhog

Quote from: Hawgzilla on February 05, 2008, 10:25:19 pm

Not to be a jerk,but he had to be at the 30 yard line,so I don't think DMac cruising as you say........Not trying to get into a pissing match,but you need to go back and look at the video..... :razorback:
I have to agree, what I saw when watching the game was the LSU guy closing fast from the start, after all  he joined the chase from the opposite side of the field. IMO without Dick's block he would have caught DMAC

HogNuttz

Back to Gary....

The only time it looks like he gets "run down" from behind is about the 1:15 mark by #1.  He scored a TD so he could have been letting up.  The one handed catch about 9:00 minutes was great.  He also had a good catch up against the side lines earlier in the clip.  Good stop and go ability, cutting ability, vision, and acceleration.  I think he could return punts and be used as a slot back/h-back type receiver.  If that doesn't work out or he gets burried in the depth chart, send him to D.  He had some nice hits to start of the highlight reel.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

wholehog92

February 06, 2008, 10:05:23 am #54 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 10:08:20 am by wholehog92
Quote from: Hawgzilla on February 05, 2008, 10:09:28 pm
                DMac got caught from behind at LSU,lucky for him Casey Dick made a block that sprung hom the rest of the way.........I'm a big Hog Fan,but facts are facts........

Um that was against the National Champions.  This kid is playing high schoolers.

edit:I should have finished reading the thread before posting.  I just got to that and was thinking apples to apples please.  sorry
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.