Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss Rivals Board reporting Matt Hall now solid to

Started by HOG RED UMP, February 05, 2008, 11:37:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOG RED UMP

February 05, 2008, 11:37:38 am Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 11:41:47 am by HOG RED UMP
ARKANSAS.......cannot read premium....but one of their posters went to premo Arkansas rivals site to advise..........I just scanned headlines only as I have no access to premium information and therefore am not guilty of providing premium information........ FWIW
"The best thing about umpiring is seeing the best in baseball every day. The cardinal rule of umpiring is to follow the ball wherever it goes. Well, if you watch the ball, you can't help seeing somebody make a great catch... That's what makes umpiring so much fun." - National League Umpire Shag Crawford

J.A.Y.

There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

irishman

Its been looking better and better the last few days on the recruiting front it seems.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OTTER

BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

LR Hog

Like a boss.

wholehog92

Welcome to the Hog family Matt.  Now lets win a championship.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

tendu

Flash Flash

Watch out there is also one more new commit according to Otis Kirk of Arkansas rival site

lovetthog1

I agree this class is really coming together... A four star from Louisiana a three star from Texas and if you count Mallet a five star from Texas... I hope we can get Joe Adams , Staley and that talented DE that was commited to Vols ... Thursday is my birthday and thats my wish list... Oh wait I havent blown my candles out yet so I'm gonna throw the wide receiver Boyd in there too lol...

harmonyhog

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: harmonyhog on February 05, 2008, 12:16:18 pm
OM folks may be playing games about Hall. Watch out!

Explain please? Are you saying Hall is going to Ole Miss?

Hall and Adams at the end would be a good finish.

OKhogfan1959

OKhogfan1959

OK..I found it on the Miss site. Still I would not call that official..Not 100% but that does look like they have given up on Hall...Hope to get Adams and this will be solid class.

I am MrAZIFFELL

I'm sure this is over now...Mark 1 up for the good guys...

jerry

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 05, 2008, 11:50:34 am
SWEET  It is going to be a great day 2/6/07

I don't remember what happened last year on the 6th.  What made it so great?

TheNuttlessFrontier

Quote from: LawnHog48 on February 05, 2008, 12:55:48 pm
OK..I found it on the Miss site. Still I would not call that official..Not 100% but that does look like they have given up on Hall...Hope to get Adams and this will be solid class.

Cajunrebel backs it up.  I've been watching that board for the last few weeks for recruiting info and he usually knows.  I think we can count Matt Hall as being in the fold.

nughaud

Anyone from Russellville, Dardanelle area should want to be nothing but a HOG! (Think Corliss "Big Nasty" Williamson).
Hope he signs tomorrow along with the big wait.... J. Adams.

Conway4Hogs