Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN analyst picks Ole Miss to beat Arkansas

Started by chiefsfan, February 05, 2008, 02:37:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

They were doing a preview show for the games this week, and our game was one of the predicitons.   
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Ahenso

And I thought we would dominate USC... boy were we all wrong about that...thats why we play the game... A big win Sat would be awesome for our guys and fan base.

sonnysunshine!

opineonswine

Ole Missy is 20 in RPI and we are 38.  We could probably get close to flip flopping with a win.

claycohog

If we play as well defensively as we have the last 3 games its merely impossible for Ole Miss to beat us at BWA.  Secondly, Ole Miss refuses to play on defense.  Look for lots of blocked shots that lead to easy transition dunks and 3's for the Hogs.  If our 3's are falling this one will be over by halftime.

hei5manhog

"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

DoggtownHog

If our team has truley "clicked", then I think it would be hard for any team to beat them at BWA. Saturday was the first time in a long time that I was running around and jumping up and down during a Hogs bball game. Thank God Stan Heath is gone. He was a horrible coach yet some how recruited pretty well. Wps.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

RZRBack_FAN

Quote from: hei5manhog on February 05, 2008, 11:46:21 am
I wonder if HDN will be in attendance??
He better hope he isnt setting any were near me if he does show!

Razorbacks_77

Let them keep doubting us. Just gives the players more motivation to prove the talking heads wrong.

HawgWyld

Quote from: hei5manhog on February 05, 2008, 11:46:21 am
I wonder if HDN will be in attendance??
Doubt he'll show his face in Fayetteville again unless he's got a game there.

Besides, he's probably busy trying to find ways to perpetuate his con on Ole Miss.

clifflee4mvp

predictions are like buttholes........

How can you be an "expert" guesser?
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

football-writer

Have Pel tell his players Nutt will be in attendance cheering against them....MOTIVATION!!!!!
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

arkansasfan28

opineonswine

We must refuse to lose this one.  It gets harder from here.

booogaga

why do we get excited about anything that espn has to say. why are we so shocked all of the time.
GO HOGS!

booogaga

Quote from: opineonswine on February 05, 2008, 01:56:48 pm
We must refuse to lose this one.  It gets harder from here.
i agree with you completely +1
GO HOGS!

George S. Pigton

If they continue to play well they will beat Ole Miss, not even close.
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

Smokehouse

Quote from: HawgWyld on February 05, 2008, 01:34:07 pm
Doubt he'll show his face in Fayetteville again unless he's got a game there.

Besides, he's probably busy trying to find ways to perpetuate his con on Ole Miss.

actually, he was back for one of the ladyback games after he left.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

olivebranchhog

i love this underdog role we have because i want this team to be kept under the radar until the tourney(knock on wood) i also know a lot of ole miss fans having lived there 7 years before i just moved to dallas and they all seem to think that they are gonna use us to get bak to the top this year and they all think that they will play their best game of the year this week. they havent returned my calls because i cant stop from laughing every time they talk about their team.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

RazorBassin

I would love to beat OM and still slide into UT as an underdog.  We play that role the best.  If we win both games we will not be under the radar anymore.

HamHands

I like that Pel and staff have a week to prepare. I think we will have a very solid gameplan. If intensity holds, we win by 10.
One day at a time.

spudhog

we haven't "arrived" yet. need to win some more games to start being predicted to win most of the time. we be alright though. let them pick against us.

Ouachihog

Yep.  Another huge game.  If we win, we are 6-2 with a ton of momentum heading in to two extremely tough road games.  If we lose, we may be 5-5 on a 3 game losing streak 11 days from now. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

COCHISE

February 05, 2008, 10:05:40 pm #26 Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 10:07:13 pm by 870 RZR
I'll be making my way up from Texarkana this weekend to see my first Razorback b-ball game of the season, hope to see a good one.  Is there anything going on in Fayetteville Friday night worth checking out?

VenturaHog

I predict a win, we are streaking in a good way.

Jeffcphog

We need to win this one bad.  Just because they are Ole Piss and I cannot stand their arrogant fans. (Or football coach)

HawgWyld

Quote from: Smokehouse on February 05, 2008, 03:47:36 pm
actually, he was back for one of the ladyback games after he left.
Are you kidding? Why on earth what that slug come crawling around Fayetteville after heading over the river unless his team was playing there? And, a Ladyback game?

Then again, that does sound like typical Nutt-related goofiness.

jry04

Quote from: HawgWyld on February 07, 2008, 10:29:48 pm
Are you kidding? Why on earth what that slug come crawling around Fayetteville after heading over the river unless his team was playing there? And, a Ladyback game?

Then again, that does sound like typical Nutt-related goofiness.
Maybe because his daughter is on the team. Is it ok for the man to come watch his daughter play?

KING TUSK

Gonna be a close one i think. Ole Miss is due. HOGS pull it out in the end. Weems hits a late 3.

RocknRollRazorback

if we can pull this one off and have another solid win, i will be convinced this team has actually "clicked" and the last two games were more than a temporary streak.
that said, it's still not going to be an easy road ahead... but i'll feel better about it with a big showing tomorrow.
"You're no rock and roll fun! Like a party that's over before it begun. You're no walk in the park- more like a shot in the dark with clues left for no one."

football-writer

Man, the Hogs proved that ESPiN knows Jack S#@t about Arkansas
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!