Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vavra, Irwin Leave Hogs

Started by tendu, February 04, 2008, 08:06:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

turdferguson1

Quote from: dj shanon on February 06, 2008, 08:08:22 pm
Ah yes, the "tell it to his face" angle, all too well-known on this board.  Reminds me of the culture Dale created while here.

I understand you are defensive because you know the kid.  That is understandable.

It doesn't change the fact that choosing to go play for or do anything for Dale is dumb.  If you think people aren't going to point that out..on THIS board - THE most truthful board for AR sports - then think again.

By the way, this is a sports' entertainment board, where all opinions are allowed.  Players choosing to go play for Ole Miss and for Nutt...ESPECIALLY after everything we know to be true - are making a DUMB choice - this is my opinion and I'll state it however many times I want because that is what we do here.

As far as your Mustain comment...if you don't see the difference, then you don't have a good grasp of the damage Dale did here - and that is fine.  But you are pushing it when you get on here and blast this board and the mods because an opinion is given about a dumb decision made by a soon to be former player. 

If you can't handle the discussion then head back over to the pay boards.

Thanks.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Cresthog

Quote from: dj shanon on February 06, 2008, 08:08:22 pm
Ah yes, the "tell it to his face" angle, all too well-known on this board.  Reminds me of the culture Dale created while here.

I understand you are defensive because you know the kid.  That is understandable.

It doesn't change the fact that choosing to go play for or do anything for Dale is dumb.  If you think people aren't going to point that out..on THIS board - THE most truthful board for AR sports - then think again.

By the way, this is a sports' entertainment board, where all opinions are allowed.  Players choosing to go play for Ole Miss and for Nutt...ESPECIALLY after everything we know to be true - are making a DUMB choice - this is my opinion and I'll state it however many times I want because that is what we do here.

As far as your Mustain comment...if you don't see the difference, then you don't have a good grasp of the damage Dale did here - and that is fine.  But you are pushing it when you get on here and blast this board and the mods because an opinion is given about a dumb decision made by a soon to be former player. 

If you can't handle the discussion then head back over to the pay boards.

Thanks.

Hoping kids fail, talking an enormous amount of trash, sounding like an idiot, and not to mention the constant bitching and whining....sir you seem to be much more in touch with the "Dale Culture" that you speak of. I bet you bite your nails too...

You actually remind me a lot of ole 2X4 hersellf...Diana.

Your opinion is that doing anything or working for Dale is dumb....hmmm lets think about this for a second.

Your calling a man dumb who stayed head football coach of an SEC program for ten years and got to walk out for another job while being paid 3.6 million dollars to do so??? While all that time as head coach he underachieved, was extremely lazy, made numerous excuses, and called out fans....your calling this man dumb? HE KEPT THIS JOB FOR TEN YEARS...have you ever kept a job for ten years? Any other person would have been fired after thier 3rd year. If anything going to work for Nutt is genius. Your day would consist of pick up basketball games and an extremely easy game plan to figure out each weak...this run play, followed by this run play, followed by this pass play....GET MY POINT? Dale is a snake oil salesman...you and I both know that..so you know he will be able to kiss some ass for at least a good period of time...enough time to find another job. So becoming a GA under him right now would be an excellent choice to make for a 22 year old looking to move up in the ranks.

Maybe you should think again on that one...

As for the Mustain comment....WTH are you talking about? Did you spin too many records tonight?

I actually don't have a payboard account but all that money your making from DJ'ing jr. high dances and bar mitzfas will help you buy one in order to sound cool over there.....since nobody really listens to what you have to say over here anymore.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cresthog on February 07, 2008, 03:22:20 am
Hoping kids fail, talking an enormous amount of trash, sounding like an idiot, and not to mention the constant ****ing and whining....sir you seem to be much more in touch with the "Dale Culture" that you speak of. I bet you bite your nails too...

Your opinion is that doing anything or working for Dale is dumb....hmmm lets think about this for a second.

Your calling a man dumb who stayed head football coach of an SEC program for ten years and got to walk out for another job while being paid 3.6 million dollars to do so??? While all that time as head coach he underachieved, was extremely lazy, made numerous excuses, and called out fans....your calling this man dumb? HE KEPT THIS JOB FOR TEN YEARS...have you ever kept a job for ten years? Any other person would have been fired after thier 3rd year. If anything going to work for Nutt is genius. Your day would consist of pick up basketball games and an extremely easy game plan to figure out each weak...this run play, followed by this run play, followed by this pass play....GET MY POINT? Dale is a snake oil salesman...you and I both know that..so you know he will be able to kiss some ass for at least a good period of time...enough time to find another job. So becoming a GA under him right now would be an excellent choice to make for a 22 year old looking to move up in the ranks.

As for the Mustain comment....WTH are you talking about? Did you spin too many records tonight?

I actually don't have a payboard account but all that money your making from DJ'ing jr. high dances and bar mitzfas will help you buy one in order to sound cool over there.....since nobody really listens to what you have to say over here anymore.

and Notshavin's response will be that you are a hugger and you love the dale since you don't agree with his asinine opinion. Just put him on ignore like everyone else does.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

spit

If anything going to work for Nutt is genius. Your day would consist of pick up basketball games and an extremely easy game plan to figure out each weak...this run play, followed by this run play, followed by this pass play....GET MY POINT?

"an extremely easy game plan to figure out each week"

Where the F these 3 plays you talking about dude?  there's only one and you know it especially don't change from week to week.  That'd be too darn confusing.  Might get em mixed up

(since he's so dumb and all.)

hogtusk

Hoping kids fail, talking an enormous amount of trash, sounding like an idiot, and not to mention the constant ****ing and whining....sir you seem to be much more in touch with the "Dale Culture" that you speak of. I bet you bite your nails too...

+1 LOL
Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

February 07, 2008, 11:21:59 am #106 Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 11:28:45 am by dj shanon
Your calling a man dumb who stayed head football coach of an SEC program for ten years and got to walk out for another job while being paid 3.6 million dollars to do so??? While all that time as head coach he underachieved, was extremely lazy, made numerous excuses, and called out fans....your calling this man dumb? HE KEPT THIS JOB FOR TEN YEARS...

This is what some fans don't get.  He kept his job IN SPITE of being a HORRIBLE coach, employee, whatever.  He was ENABLED by people in authority, as well as fans like you who just overlook what he does.

I'm sorry you feel such anger and animosity.  I don't.  I did when Dale was here, because of the way he treated kids.  He is gone, things are GREAT, and good riddance for our program to ANYONE who decides to follow him...brotha.  So I guess it's the other side's turn to be angry.

If you know kids who are choosing to go play/work for him and you are fine with it, then this is where we disagree.

YOU are the one who has done the attacking in this thread.

Glad you enjoy the board.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

hogmary

Lay off Vavra and Irwin.  Vavra paid his own way to play for the Hogs.  It's not his fault the prior staff never valued special teams or recruiting kickers (till Tejada).  Clark Irwin's father and uncle both played at Arkansas.  If he wants to be a coach, what better way to get a start than for working with someone he already knows and is comfortable with.

February 07, 2008, 12:08:19 pm #108 Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 12:19:58 pm by dj shanon
Quote from: hogmary on February 07, 2008, 11:38:56 am
Lay off Vavra and Irwin.  Vavra paid his own way to play for the Hogs.  It's not his fault the prior staff never valued special teams or recruiting kickers (till Tejada).  Clark Irwin's father and uncle both played at Arkansas.  If he wants to be a coach, what better way to get a start than for working with someone he already knows and is comfortable with.

NO ONE is attacking these kids.

However, it is the opinion of some that it is a dumb move - for ANYONE - to specifically choose to go play/work for Dale. 

There are a lot of kids who have family that played for the Hogs who have suffered because of Dale - unfortunately, he was here and they WANTED to be Hogs.

So to choose to follow him elsewhere....not smart.

Again, this is a sports entertainment board and both opinions - that it is dumb for them to go to Ole Miss - and that it is a smart move for them - are both valid.

No one is attacking them, so the attacks on those with either opinion need to stop.