Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ferbia Allen commits to

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 04, 2008, 11:26:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 04, 2008, 11:26:13 am
Ole Miss.

So much for my gut feeling.

So what about Ferbia Allen, where did he commit?  Is Febria his cousin?  Just kidding.

That gut feeling is probably just indigestion.  Nothing a little plop plop fizz fizz can't fix.  :)

WholeHogSmoker

Nothing good has come out of Dollarway since Darwin Ireland....sorry, maybe I'm just a disgruntled Newport Greyhound. 

jep_hog_fan

Could be a rope-a-dope.

Hopeful anyways.

Petrinos Pigs

If nutt would've recruited Arkansas this hard the last 10 years; he would probably still have the job.
Man, Nutt has no ethics at all.
Hog Born and Hog Breed

Ironhawg

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 04, 2008, 12:36:11 pm
I don't see this changing next year.  Nutt will continue trying to snag some of the low-hanging fruit here in Arkansas as long as he is a coach.

If TCTWF continues to come after 1 and 2 stars from Arkansas and lets Southern Miss sign 4 and 5 stars from Mississippi, his time at Ole Miss may be seriously shortened.

4razorbacksinky

Quote from: trphog on February 04, 2008, 11:44:03 am
Why don't we give that schollie to Taylor S. put 30 pounds on him and make him the next Jacob Tamme or Kellen Winslow JR.?????

I don't want him to be Jacob Tamme. Don't get me wrong, Tamme is a great player. He was so underused though. The kid is a game changer. He is from my wife's high school. I got to see him play numerous times. The one I remember the most, state championship game his senior year. First drive of the game they are driving down the field and the qb throws a hanger to him. He goes up for the ball and gets flipped and lands on his head and shoulder. As they all but carried him off on a stretcher I thought he was done and the game was over. BTW, he made the catch. One play later he was back in, played the rest of the game and was tabbed MVP. Kid has unreal potential. I'm just saying, let's utilize Taylor.
Fear the Tusks!

Fatmanhog

i think HDN thinks that the more recruits he signs the more recruiting stars he has. we sign 25 guys=90 or so stars.he signs 60=90 or so stars!!!!lol
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

Petrinos Pigs

Nutt already has 29 verbals. He must expect several to not qualify.
Old Myth is still ranked behind Arkansas (Ark. is 28th Ole Myth is 29th per scout)
even though they have seven more verbals. 
Hog Born and Hog Breed