Started by mathhog, February 02, 2008, 07:13:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CurlyTail

40MINSOFHELL

u can tell the announcers are for msu, this fsn crew is very bias to msu

40MINSOFHELL

Hoggy Bear

Hoggy1

any1 else listening to UT radio announcers on yahoo? I wish we could get some enthusiasm like that.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

kimjongsqUeAl

Screw TN and MSU!!!  I'm pulling for catastrophic injuries on both teams! 

j/k --- go Vols, I guess.
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

L.A.

Things still looking good so far, 43 31 Tenn with 16:46 left.

#1 HOGS

#1 HOGS

#1 HOGS

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

#1 HOGS

#1 HOGS

Dwight_K_Shrute

L.A.

Wow what a comeback, let's hope ole' rocky top can hang on for the W.

Dwight_K_Shrute

My head wants TN to win but heart wants MSU.  I hate anything orange.  MSU is a blue collar team.

hawgfan80

Tennessee has made some dumb moves late in the game. Early shots. Leaving wide open 3 point shooters.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Benock should have taken the shot instead of shuffling his GD feet

L.A.

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 02, 2008, 09:10:19 pm
I hate anything orange.

I agree, their uni's make me want to puke but you gotta pull for whats best for the hogs.

#1 HOGS

Dwight_K_Shrute

Dear Mr. Benock that sound you hear is your chances of getting laid this decade blowing away in the wind.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: lower_arkansas on February 02, 2008, 09:12:26 pm
I agree, their uni's make me want to puke but you gotta pull for whats best for the hogs.

Inconsequential since we are going to win the remaining games and win the division and SEC overall

reddogjcss

#1 HOGS

Dwight_K_Shrute

imhogwild2

Tennessee won Arkansas is first in the west WPS!!!!!
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

CurlyTail

reddogjcss

dwbhog

Good day.....we took care of Florida for UT, and they returned the favor by beating Miss St.  Hopefully, we can take care of business at home against Ole Miss & we'll be playing UT for the overall conference lead.