Albert Gary video...

Started by COCHISE, January 31, 2008, 05:06:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan4life

holy cow... this kid has some skillz

good job Bobby!

PorkSoda

Quote from: jackflash on February 01, 2008, 01:04:40 pm
Would be a good catch if we can get him. He says he doesn't care where he plays. I would first have to look at him as a CB just because of the need their
BP has promised a shot at runningback to quite a few recruits.  This guy definitely has the skills and the speed.  It will be interesting to see who comes out on top this fall.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

The Coletrain

Thought I'd bump this back to the top as he has officially made his commitment to the Hogs!!  Long video, but what a talent.  And I'm sure Rivals will be adjusting his ranking accordingly very quickly.  Cross your fingers and hope he's eligible, but I love the stable of backs we've got in this class as long as we get all of 'em here in August.  Go Hogs Go!!
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

LM RZRBCK 29

WOW i liked what i saw. I want this kid on 'D' after those hits. We need a smash mouth player on defense. I also want to know who was #1. Now that kid was fast. Thats what i call closing speed.
Quote from: NeverYield on April 15, 2011, 10:02:02 am
How do you know if you're done whiping?  Sniff the TP?

Quote from: OtterHog on April 15, 2011, 10:05:16 am
Its all about feel. It took years of training. Very rarely have I had to go back in for mop-up duty.

LM RZRBCK 29

Quote from: PorkOpine on February 05, 2008, 10:17:12 pm
Didn't advancing a caught punt become illegal a couple of years ago?

LOL In Nutter Butters book it was. +1
Quote from: NeverYield on April 15, 2011, 10:02:02 am
How do you know if you're done whiping?  Sniff the TP?

Quote from: OtterHog on April 15, 2011, 10:05:16 am
Its all about feel. It took years of training. Very rarely have I had to go back in for mop-up duty.

arkjay19

Great athleticism and very versatile.

Darren DeLoach

yes, he does "bring de' wood" on on the defensive side of the ball, but when he slide steps and bursts through the line like that---wow. he has got to be a running back. look out d. curtis, this guy looks for real. someone mentioned that he reminded them of emmitt smith and that would be a reasonable comparison. great vision, great side step, great burst, big-time power, and enough speed to keep you honest.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

hawgwash

Quote from: PorkOpine on February 05, 2008, 10:17:12 pm
Didn't advancing a caught punt become illegal a couple of years ago?
I thought it was the act of catching a punt that was outlawed.

Hogcalla

Wow dude looks like Maurice Jones-Drew.  What a stud!

Razorhogs

Quote from: regi on January 31, 2008, 05:15:36 pm
He could play CB, WR or RB.

You forgot Punt return and Kick off return

Hogcalla

Quote from: Razorhogs on February 05, 2008, 11:08:34 pm
You forgot Punt return and Kick off return
No way man! We have Norton and Fish!  Why would we need this guy? LOL!!!!!!

Razorhogs

Quote from: Hogcalla on February 05, 2008, 11:10:14 pm
No way man! We have Norton and Fish!  Why would we need this guy? LOL!!!!!!

Too Funny!!!

Hogcalla

Where do you live Razorhogs?  Fayetteville here.