Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Over Rated....Over Rated....Over Rated!!!!

Started by razorback903, January 30, 2008, 10:08:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

msudawgs64

hogtheball, they did not invent it, just was smart enough to patent it.  LOL
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

olivebranchhog

wow im so glad that you took my statement literaly. i was just displaying an appreciation for your sarcasm, as i am a lover of the sarcastic world and want to see if you can return my gesture(i see you have and i thank you)

Quote from: hogtheball on February 06, 2008, 01:37:08 am
Yea, forgive me.  Never in my wildest Hogville dreams did I imagine that somebody would take me seriously when I suggested that Dukies "invented" jumping up and down.  I nominate you as the official Hogville Literal Translator of Sarcastic Posts (or  OHLToSP). 
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

cthog99

purdue was just chanting it against #9 mich state, does that mean that their win is diminished. no, it's just a chant that all student sections do all over the country