Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I430-630 intersection construction

Started by ur, June 12, 2012, 02:37:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ur

June 12, 2012, 02:37:35 pm Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:48:36 pm by ur
The Fayetteville Bulldogs 7on7 team (with the Razorback three amigos) will be playing in the Shootout of the South in LR this weekend. How bad is the traffic at 430-630 at 5pm Friday? I have a bunch of NWA parents who don't know LR and I need to know if I need to have them avoid this area. Thanks in advance.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

DeuceHawg

It depends.  Coming from Fayetteville to LR, 430 south is no problem.  630 east can get a little hairy but no worse than 540 in Fayetteville.

DEVIL DOG HOG

If your coming on Friday; Good Luck. Saturday you will be ok.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

HF#1

It sucks arse.  Avoid it like the plague.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hawg414

i go thru it all the time.  its just like any other "big" intersection.  and you said weekend... if its the weekend, its a non issue.

YoMama

I usually just go northbound on I-430, however, I'll warn you that pretty much all the exit ramps have walls and barrels.  So you have to be real careful and pay attention to where signs are placed or you could miss your turn.  Also, you may or may not have a lane when merging, so good luck.

str8volfan

its no different than it has been for the last 10 years.