ILB Randall Godfrey '92 Fr DPOY, '93
LB  Rennie Curran '08, 09
DB Champ Bailey '96 (all-frosh), '97, '98
DB Tim Wansley, '00, '01
DB Thomas Davis '04
DB Dominick Sanders '15

PK Billy Bennett '00 (Fr), '02
P   Drew Butler '10 2nd Team
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

TexAgs Retweeted
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter  11m11 minutes ago
Von Miller is the 1st player ever to sack and intercept Tom Brady in the same postseason game.

Bart Hubbuch ‏@BartHubbuch  1h1 hour ago
Brady still feeling that hit on the sidelines.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Anthony Wireman ‏@awireman  1m1 minute ago
Peyton Manning has a 20-12 lead late in the AFC championship game and these announcers have trashed him the entire time.

jbcarol

Michael Carvell ‏@Carvell_AJC  1h1 hour ago
Cam Newton headed to Super Bowl to face fellow SEC legend Peyton Manning http://sec.news/1JwjQgt

jbcarol

SEC Network ‏@SECNetwork  1h1 hour ago
Super Bowl 50 will be the 3rd SB meeting between SEC QBs.

1977: Tarkenton - Stabler
2007: Grossman - P. Manning
2015: Newton - P. Manning

jbcarol

Peter Burns ‏@PeterBurnsESPN 2h2 hours ago

There will be 23 former SEC Players going to Super Bowl
CAR: 12
DEN: 11

4: UT
3: UF, ALA, GEO
2: AUB, MIZZ
1: A&M, USC, UK, MSU, OM, LSU

jbcarol

Jon Hale ‏@JonHale_CJ 1h1 hour ago

Danny Trevathan just the fifth former Wildcat to play for multiple Super Bowl teams http://cjky.it/1VnwZJk

QuoteFormer Kentucky star and current Denver Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan ended the regular season as the Broncos' leading tackler (109) after starting 15 games. He also totaled two interceptions and one touchdown. The standout season was all the more impressive considering he was limited to just three games in 2014 due to a knee injury. As recognition for his return to the field, Trevathan was named one of two winners of the Broncos' 2015 Ed Block Courage Award.

In two playoff games, Trevathan has totaled 14 tackles.

The Super Bowl berth is already the second in Trevathan's young career. While Trevathan and his teammates will have few fond memories of Super Bowl XLVIII, a 43-8 loss to the Seattle Seahawks in 2014, Trevathan did lead the team with 12 tackles in the game.

jbcarol

Brandon Marcello ‏@bmarcello 7h7 hours ago

Gus Malzahn: Cam Newton has chance to be "the best that ever played" http://s.al.com/Ye9DBCC  @Panthers

Quote"He's got a chance, and I said this when he first came out, he's got a chance to be one of the best to ever play or the best that ever played," Malzahn said on SportsCenter late Tuesday night. "He's got everything. He's got a work ethic, he's just a great competitor, he's very coachable, he can run, he can make all the throws. He's got everything it takes. Everybody is seeing that now and it's going to be fun to watch."

The run to the Super Bowl reminds Malzahn a lot of Newton's run to the BCS National Championship in 2010, his only season at Auburn.

"That's the it factor," Malzahn said. "The special ones have it and he definitely showed that year that he had it. As the games got bigger, he played his best. He's got the it factor."

When did Malzahn realize he had something special with Newton? It was Week 4 of the season, when Auburn defeated South Carolina 35-27 inside Jordan-Hare Stadium. You may remember the first of many Heisman-like moments for Newton from that game: when he leaped from the 7-yard line like "Superman," said Malzahn, into the end zone.

jbcarol

Jimmy Hyams ‏@JimmyHyams  Jan 27
Tony Barnhart has a nice piece on 2 former SEC quarterbacks squaring off in Super Bowl. Read his column: http://gridironnow.com/peyton-manning-vs-cam-newton-a-super-story-line/

QuoteOn January 9, 1977, Minnesota's Fran Tarkenton (Georgia) took on Oakland's Kenny Stabler (Alabama) in Super Bowl XI. Oakland dominated 32-14. Tarkenton, who was 37 and nearing the end of his Hall of Fame career, threw for 205 yards and two interceptions, one of which was returned 75 yards for a touchdown by Willie Brown. Stabler was coming off one of the best seasons as a pro, completing almost 67 percent of his passes for 2,737 yards and 27 touchdowns. He was 12-of-19 for 180 yards and a touchdown in the win. Tarkenton, who will turn 76 on Feb. 3, went on to great success as an entrepreneur and TV personality. Stabler passed away in July at the age of 69.

* On February 4, 2007, Manning — playing in the first of his four Super Bowls — led the Indianapolis Colts to a 29-17 win over the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI. Manning was 25-of-38 for 247 yards, one touchdown and one interception. Manning's counterpart with the Bears, former Florida quarterback Rex Grossman, was 20-of-28 for 165 yards, a TD and two interceptions.

Manning, who turns 40 on March 23, surely is playing his final game. What better way to go out than to play your last game in Super Bowl 50? Win or lose, it would be a fitting exclamation point to one of the greatest careers in the history of the sport.

And Manning would be doing it in season in which he was benched for poor play while struggling with an injured foot..

"I think it's one of the greatest accomplishments in sports," said Duke coach David Cutcliffe, who was Peyton's offensive coordinator at Tennessee and Eli's coach at Ole Miss. "You have to remember that he was considered done by the Colts when he went to Denver. Then a few weeks ago, he was buried by just about everybody. He was hurt and he didn't know if he was going to get well. Now he's playing in his second Super Bowl in three years."

jbcarol

The Big Game:

SEC Sports ‏@SEC 16h16 hours ago

"All I can do is go out there & play football like Peyton Manning does." #SB50
http://bit.ly/SB50PeytonvsCam 

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman ‏@BrentZwerneman Jan 28

Found an Aggie lurking in my mailbox today:

jbcarol

Ross Bjork ‏@RossBjorkAD Jan 26

Powerful penmanship by our friend Eli Manning & his passion for @UMMCnews Wow, must read for every parent & athlete http://www.theplayerstribune.com/eli-manning-giants-man-of-the-year-finalist/ ...

QuoteDuring my rookie year in the NFL, I met a teenage boy named Justin. He was a big Ole Miss fan, and a big fan of mine. He had cancer. His head was bald from chemotherapy. He had been going through a really tough time.

I was on a trip back to Mississippi visiting a Children's Hospital with my dad. I guess Justin didn't find out we were coming until right before we got there, because he asked me for an autograph, and he had a marker, but he didn't have anything for me to sign. No paper, no football, no poster.

So he asked me to sign his head.

I looked around the room, thinking, Should I? Is this weird?

The hospital room was small. There were cameras, plus my dad and some hospital staff in there with us. It was the first time anybody had requested I sign a part of their body, so I didn't know how to handle it.

Should I?

But Justin was adamant. He wasn't going to be denied.

So I signed his head.

jbcarol

Razorback Football ‏@RazorbackFB  6h6 hours ago Fayetteville, NC
#WoooPig Legend @dmcfadden20 in the house today to catchup with @BretBielema! 🐗💯

jbcarol

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL Jan 28

Texans outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney feeling better, won't need foot surgery http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2016/01/texans-outside-linebacker-jadeveon-clowney-feeling-better-wont-need-foot-surgery/ ...

QuoteMOBILE, Ala. – Texans outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney's sprained foot is healing well and he didn't require surgery, according to coach Bill O'Brien.

Clowney missed the Texans' 30-0 AFC wild-card playoff game loss to the Kansas City Chiefs and their regular-season finale against the Jacksonville Jaguars due to the injury.

"JD is feeling better about his foot," O'Brien said at the Senior Bowl all-star game.

Clowney finished the season with a career-high 4 1/2 sacks and 40 tackles with one forced fumble, but was limited to 13 games and nine starts due to injuries.

Since being drafted first overall in 2014, the former South Carolina star has dealt with a myriad of injuries.

jbcarol

CoachingSearch.com
‏@coachingsearch

Ohio State, Tennessee lead in Super Bowl starters; Kansas and Coastal Carolina also have multiple. http://bit.ly/1STwclx

QuoteSEC is back on top with 13 Super Bowl starters, compared to 7 a year ago, which was third among conferences. Tennessee leads the SEC with 3 starters, all on the Broncos, including Peyton Manning.

jbcarol

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 15h15 hours ago

Peyton Manning says of the NFL's investigation into HGH, "I can guarantee you the findings will be a big fat nothing."

jbcarol

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247 5h5 hours ago

Peyton talks #Vols, Butch Jones, Josh Dobbs at Super Bowl Opening Night: http://bit.ly/1RYB8W8 

QuoteGetting positive publicity for your quarterback, your coach and your program on media night at the Super Bowl is a valuable perk for any college football program - and one that is hard to quantify.

https://twitter.com/josh_dobbs1/status/694353587627921408

jbcarol

Chris Kirschner ‏@ChrisK_AJC 12m12 minutes ago

PASSING THE TORCH: #Alabama's all-time leading tackler, Wayne Davis, with #RollTide 5-star LB commit, his son, Ben.

jbcarol

SEC Sports ‏@SEC 2h2 hours ago

"It's just a no-brainer. The SEC prepares you better than any other conference."-Peyton Manning

jbcarol

Michael Carvell ‏@Carvell_AJC 1h1 hour ago

Atlanta Sports Council next to honor UGA's Malcolm Mitchell http://sec.news/1R9zJLB

QuoteThe former Georgia wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell, who is currently training for the NFL draft, will receive the Community Spirit Award at the council's 11th annual Atlanta Sports Awards on Feb. 25 at The Fabulous Fox Theatre.

"Malcolm Mitchell is the essence of community spirit," said Dan Corso, executive director of the Atlanta Sports Council. "He has made an incredible difference in the lives of so many people. The commitment he has made not only to the football team but also the greater Athens and Atlanta communities speaks to the tremendous character this young man possesses."

jbcarol

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247 11h11 hours ago

Great column from my old boss @jgreesontfp on Peyton Manning helping the families of Chattanooga's fallen five: http://bit.ly/1Ks6AcS

QuoteTracy Smith's son, Navy Petty Officer Randall Smith, was one of this city's fallen five, the men who lost their lives here last July. Tracy moved here from Paulding, Ohio, in mid-November to be closer to Randall's widow and three daughters.

In the months since the shootings, he watched Manning's gestures and fundraising efforts help his family cope with the tragedy.

"He's called Angie a few times to check on her and the girls," Tracy said Wednesday during a break from his job at the Fort Oglethorpe Home Depot. "Everyone in Chattanooga has been incredible to our family, but to have someone who has done so much in his life like Peyton has "

Tracy paused for a moment, and then said softly, "For him to reach out and do this, it really resonates. It's easy to forget that quote-unquote celebrities are real people and we all have to look out for each other."

Manning's efforts — he and U.S. Sen. Bob Corker jump-started the fundraising for the primary fund to help the families — have gone beyond the money.

Although Tracy was quick to say it was much appreciated when the Manning-aided fund (without the flag-waving fanfare some celebrities may have craved) bought Angie a new car in December when their family's vehicle was failing. "It's just real nice to have that peace of mind to know they are going to get where they're going safely," he said.

Manning has sent letters to all the families and paid tribute to each service member in each of Denver's first five games this season by writing their names inside his shoes and dedicating his performance to them. Fittingly, the Broncos started the year 5-0 on their way to this Super conclusion.

jbcarol

AL.com sports ‏@aldotcomSports 11h11 hours ago

Kenny Stabler elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame: http://ow.ly/Y2bmh 

jbcarol

Coach Gus Malzahn ‏@CoachGusMalzahn 11h11 hours ago

Congrats Kevin Greene on your election into the 2016 @ProFootballHOF !! #WarEagle

jbcarol

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247 9h9 hours ago

"OMG WILL PEYTON COACH THE VOLS WHY WOULDN'T HE COACH THE VOLS HE SHOULD COACH THE VOLS."
-Knoxville sports radio for the next 10 years.

jbcarol

Chuck Dunlap ‏@SEC_Chuck 10h10 hours ago

Heisman winner from Alabama. NFL MVP from Auburn. Super Bowl MVP from Texas A&M. 9-2 in bowls. Alabama national champs. Good year. #SEC

jbcarol

jbcarol

David Morrison ‏@DavidCMorrison 13h13 hours ago

Kony Ealy's 3rd sack ties a Super Bowl record set by Reggie White and equaled by Darnell Dockett.

Blog: Kony Ealy ties Super Bowl sack record, but Shane Ray gets the hardware as Broncos beat Panthers- http://bit.ly/1PgiPrW .

jbcarol

Payton Marie Miller ‏@PaytonMarie03 2h2 hours ago

VFL #Sheriff

The Rock at Univ. of Tennessee

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Mark Harris ‏@Markdawg33 1h1 hour ago

..., if you had to bet $1000...not knowing the identity of the players...who gets this ball?

jbcarol

Kate Hairopoulos ‏@khairopoulos 19h19 hours ago

Here's the story we did on Von Miller during his transition from Texas A&M to NFL, poultry science talk included: http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/texasamaggies/2011/04/26/how-von-miller-went-from-almost-leaving-am-to-the-second-pick-in-the-draft ...

QuoteThis story originally ran in April 2011.

COLLEGE STATION, Texas — Von Miller made his return to Kyle Field recently sporting a hurt-your-eyes, neon-green T-shirt and matching trendy new Nike high-tops that he'd picked up in New York.

But it was the shiny new Aggie ring that the quarterback-harassing Texas A&M linebacker — and soon-to-be top-5 NFL draft pick — constantly twisted on and off his finger that stood out most.

"The biggest part of anything is I got my Aggie ring," said Miller, of DeSoto. "It was extremely emotional. I worked extremely hard for this, and now I have something to show for it."

To Miller, the ring represents why he's in his dream position heading into Thursday's NFL draft...

Miller's path to the NFL came close to veering from College Station. Sherman took over at A&M after Miller's first season and cracked down. After Miller missed study halls and class, Sherman suspended him for the spring game.

"That was probably the best thing that ever happened," Miller said. "He was like, 'You can transfer if you want. I'll sign your papers, anywhere you want to go.'"

Miller threw his stuff into the back of his 1981 Silverado and started cruising toward home. He'd gotten about 45 minutes down Highway 6 when his father, who is also named Von, gave him an order over the phone: "Turn around."

jbcarol

Kyle Tucker ‏@KyleTucker_CJ 2h2 hours ago

Morning Coffee | UK alum, Super Bowl champ Danny Trevathan making headlines: http://cjky.it/1mpouSg

QuoteFormer Kentucky football star linebacker Danny Trevathan did not disappoint in his second career Super Bowl appearance.

Trevathan led the Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos with eight total tackles and recovered two fumbles in the 24-10 win over the Carolina Panthers.

Trevathan was asked where the Broncos' defense ranks among the pantheon of NFL greats.

"You're going to ask me? No. 1. No. 1 in my opinion, over '85 Bears," he told NFL.com. "If not No. 1, No. 2. I feel like we did a good job playing our games. It wasn't ever pretty, but when you put it in our defense's hand we always come up with that win."

Trevathan also took time to praise Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips.

"For him not to have a job last year, that's bogus man," he said. "This is one of the best defensive coordinators ever."

Trevathan was also among the Broncos players to criticize Cam Newton's play...

jbcarol

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 24m24 minutes ago

Cam Newton making no apologies for postgame press conference. "Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser."

jbcarol

Chuck Dunlap Retweeted
trey wingo ‏@wingoz Feb 7

With the win Peyton becomes the first starting QB to win Super Bowls with two different teams..

jbcarol

jbcarol

This is 2016, a time where no image, snapshot or incident capable of being mashed into a Vine or captured in 140 characters is allowed to escape the parameters of armchair psychology.

And so social media had to sink its little tentacles into Eli Manning as Sunday night became Monday morning, lambasting him for his reaction, or lack of it, to the touchdown that put his brother Peyton on the brink of winning Super Bowl 50 against the Carolina Panthers (Vine at link).

The common theme that quickly emerged suggested the youngest of the Manning brothers was somehow displeased at his elder sibling clinching another slice of history and drawing level with him by securing a second NFL title.

QuoteA football player's brain is different. A quarterback knows not to start celebrating in the biggest game of all until it is officially done and the silverware is in the bag. They've seen too much unpredictable stuff for that, or perhaps you've forgotten that Eli's New York Giants lost six of 10 games this season after leading or tied with less than two minutes remaining in the fourth quarter.

Also, notice the moment of hesitation as Eli shifts his eye sideways with uncertainty. Remember back to the play that gave the Broncos their only offensive touchdown.

Anderson ran into a pile of players from the 1-yard line and though the officials signaled touchdown it would have been easy to fear that the running back might have been ruled down inches short.

Eli later confirmed that he was focused on the rest of the game, telling TMZ Sports, "I was focused on whether he'd go for two and knew the defense had to get some stops."

If Eli was not particularly animated, he wasn't the only one. While the front of the TV shot is a whirlwind of activity take a look at the gentleman on Eli's left as you watch it. Look at the lack of reaction. Yep, that's right, it is his father, Archie Manning. And he's not smiling either...

jbcarol

Dave George ‏@Dave_GeorgePBP 43m43 minutes ago

Idea of #PeytonManning in an L.A. Rams uniform reminds me too much of Joe #Namath in an L.A. Rams uniform. Bad idea.

jbcarol

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 21h21 hours ago UCHealth Training Center

A @WWE World Championship belt arrived at #Broncos HQ yesterday.

Britton Colquitt and son, Nash, took advantage!

I think he was a punter for Tennessee.  Kid probably will be one day.

jbcarol

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 38m38 minutes ago

.@adidas announces #TAMU geat Von Miller is new face of the brand's FREAK franchise, will help in development of FREAK cleats, apparel, etc.

jbcarol

Michael Carvell ‏@Carvell_AJC 7m7 minutes ago

4 being inducted tonight into UGA's 'Circle of Honor' http://sec.news/20sRndC

No word on the 'Circle of Trust' and 'Circle of the Untrustables'

QuoteThey've added four names for tonight's Circle of Honor induction gala. Peter Anderson (football), Matias Boeker (men's tennis), Leah Brown (gymnastics) and Maritza Correia McClendon (swimming) bring to 66 the number who have been bestowed with this distinction. And it's an extraordinary honor to be sure.

The Circle of Honor was started in 1996 by the UGA Athletic Association "to recognize and pay tribute to extraordinary student-athletes and coaches who, by their performance and conduct, have brought honor to the University and themselves, and who by their actions have contributed to the tradition of the Georgia Bulldogs." The criteria also stipulates that each recipient has earned his or her academic degree.

Peter Anderson

Anchored the Bulldogs' offensive line at center from 1983-85 and garnered consensus All-America honors as a senior. In 1985, he became the first Vince Dooley-coached player to be named the team's permanent captain at mid-season (an honor usually reserved until the end of the season). Anderson was an All-SEC choice in 1984 and 1985.

Anderson was named the Atlanta Touchdown Club's Southeastern Lineman of the Year and was chosen as the team's Most Outstanding Offensive Player in 1985. He also won the 1985 Evans Johnson Award as the player recognized by the coaches as exhibiting leadership, loyalty, dedication and sportsmanship and the William K. Jenkins Award as the team's Most Valuable Lineman...

jbcarol

A&M and Auburn best on best:

AL.com sports ‏@aldotcomSports 28m28 minutes ago

Von Miller keeps trolling Cam Newton. Watch the #SuperBowl MVP talk "science" on @nbcSNL http://ow.ly/YlElB 

QuoteOn "Saturday Night Live," Miller was supposed to talk about the first detection of gravitational waves -- because Miller studied science at Texas A&M. (He majored in poultry science.) Miller worked Newton (Cam, not Isaac) into every bit of his skit until playing off Albert Einstein, who predicted the existence of gravitational waves 100 years ago, by saying, "ME=MVP."

SNL skits are scripted by a writing team.

jbcarol

Michael Carvell ‏@Carvell_AJC 1h1 hour ago

Broadcasting opportunities could be awaiting Peyton Manning http://sec.news/1RGIjSf

QuoteCBS, ESPN, Fox and NBC would all like to add the former Tennessee quarterback to their on-air staffs for NFL broadcasts, according to a report by AwfulAnnouncing.com's Ian Casselberry.

Manning hasn't offered any insight into his future plans. He hasn't even announced if he will retire from the NFL after leading the Denver Broncos 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50. Manning, 39, just completed his 18th season in the NFL and has dealt various injuries recently, including a foot injury that forced him to miss six games this season...

There has also been talk that Manning could join an NFL team in a front office role like Broncos' general manager John Elway. The Tennessee Titans have made a push to hire Manning, according to Sporting News reporter Bob Hille. Manning also has close ties to the Cleveland Browns, where longtime University of Tennessee booster is the team owner...

jbcarol

AL.com sports ‏@aldotcomSports 49m49 minutes ago

With experience under center for the @Bengals this season, @10AJMcCarron is now one of Alabama's top 10 NFL passers http://ow.ly/YqJmS

QuoteAJ McCarron stepped in at quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals down the stretch of the 2015 NFL season after Andy Dalton suffered a broken thumb. In doing so, McCarron got a former Alabama QB back under center in the NFL and also, with three-and-three-quarters games' worth of experience, moved into the top 10 among former Crimson Tide passers in the NFL.

During the 2015 season, McCarron became the first former Alabama player to start an NFL regular-season game at quarterback since Greg McElroy on Dec. 23, 2012. McCarron also became the first ex-Crimson Tide player to be the starting quarterback for the winning team in an NFL game since Jeff Rutledge on Nov. 15, 1987.

Rk       
1    Ken Stabler    
2    Joe Namath    
3    Bart Starr    
4    Richard Todd    
5    Scott Hunter    
6    Harry Gilmer    
7    Jeff Rutledge    
8    Brodie Croyle    
9    A.J. McCarron    
10    Tony Holm    

jbcarol

AL.com sports ‏@aldotcomSports 1h1 hour ago

It's Shaun Alexander and everyone else in #Alabama's list of all-time @NFL rushing leaders: http://ow.ly/YtJGZ 

His 9,453 NFL career rushing yards are 5,600 more than the next former Bama player.

Incidentally, Alexander's high school coach passed away yesterday.

Mike Dyer Retweeted
Lucy May ‏@LucyMayCincy 7h7 hours ago

NFL star, Boone County mourn legendary coach via @wcpo @MikeDyer  http://www.wcpo.com/sports/high-school-sports/high-school-football/legendary-boone-county-football-coach-owen-hauck-dies ...

QuoteOwen Hauck, who won two state titles and had a 284-130-4 career record coaching at four area high schools, died Wednesday morning. The Fort Thomas resident was 88.

Former NFL running back Shaun Alexander, who played for Boone County from 1992-94, will be in town next week to remember Hauck.

Alexander told WCPO.com Wednesday afternoon he has complete respect for Hauck, not only as a coach but also as a principled man.

Alexander, arguably the greatest running back in Greater Cincinnati high school history, said he learned life lessons he applies to this day.

Hauck used to travel to the University of Alabama to watch Alexander play for the Crimson Tide. The coach also made it to Seattle to watch the former Parade Magazine and USA Today All-American play for the Seahawks.

Alexander spoke by phone to Hauck in recent days.

Alexander, who rushed for 6,662 yards and scored 110 touchdowns in his prep career, tweeted several of Hauck's quotes throughout Wednesday morning.

Shaun Alexander
‏@shaunalexander

"Love you Coach Hauck!" Thank Jesus for allowing a great man like you in my life. You taught us how to fight & be a winner. #BooneCo #Rebels

jbcarol

AL.com sports ‏@aldotcomSports 47m47 minutes ago

Check out the top 10 @NFL rushers in #Auburn's history as Cam climbs past Bo: http://ow.ly/YuFW3 

QuoteCam Newton become the ninth former Auburn player with at least 3,000 rushing yards in the NFL and pushed him past Bo Jackson on the NFL rushing list for ex-Tigers.

Number one is Stephen Davis with 8,052 career NFL rushing yards, 90 more than James Brooks.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Michael Carvell ‏@Carvell_AJC  3h3 hours ago
Former Texas A&M LB Von Miller thinks Johnny Manziel is on the right path to recovery http://sec.news/1SZRGhs

Would know.

QuoteSuper Bowl 50 MVP Von Miller is confident that Manziel, who is being investigated for domestic assault, will turn his life around.

"I'm not worried," Miller said according to the Associated Press. "I feel like Johnny's taking care of business. He has adversity. Everybody has been here with adversity. I've been here with my own personal adversity. The support that I'm giving him is the support that he's given me in the past."

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/PollackFF/status/700032566150041600

David Pollack ‏@davidpollack47 Feb 17

David Pollack Retweeted Pollack Foundation

I'm so jacked and excited to start blessing some people!!!!!