Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

i am now a uca bear fan

Started by Pig_Daddy_Cool, March 21, 2009, 01:05:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig_Lebowski

BULLSH#T.... A loss to UTEP would be devastating, the difference is, the NUTS to play the in state schools, quit walking the Frank Broyles line,,, but then again, you probably think H was a great recruiter, and motivator.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Klynt21 on March 26, 2009, 08:27:17 pm
Being originally from conway and now living in Hawaii.  Plus my mother and brother are both UCA alums. I'm stoked the Bears are opening their season over here next year against UH.  I'll be decked out in Purple.  Hopefully there will be some faithful that are able to make the trip

I doubt there will be many UCA fans alongside you at that game.  The only UCA rep that has the cash to make that kind of trip is ole Lu Hardin, and he had to get his green by nefarious methods....

The Phoenix

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on March 21, 2009, 10:15:09 am

Didnt stop Texas from playing UTEP.

And doesn't stop OU from playing Tulsa.

hog_fan

Quote from: LoseAnutt on March 23, 2009, 11:25:07 am
That agri school has such an inferiority complex, that they are even afraid of UCA now. They probably should be because at the rate UCA is going, their athletic program will surpass Agri State University's in 10-15 years. One of the biggest threads on their board is about how much they hate President Obama, which says alot about their fans.
http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php?topic=41144.0

Hell, they are smarter then I thought then. Amazes me no one can dislike Obama and if they do they are a horrible person

hog_fan

Nathan Dick last seaosn is 2011. And you to remember the Dicks love the dork.  On the other hand they hate Petrino because Tyler was moved up ahead of Nathan. Nathan saw the writing on the wall. Bet Petrino wuld have blocked going to Ole Piss