Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lake Hamilton QB Butterfield Changes Commitment

Started by LMATH, December 15, 2008, 07:09:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorvet

UCA has a bigger upside than ASU.

Butterfield is a huge commit for ASU. He will only be the first of many solid Arkansas players who wont fit into the plan on the hill that will end up there. It should be great for ASU. Until the bears join a BCS conference.

SEdrhawg

Quotehat does salary have to do with what gender you prefer to date?  Hendrix is a very good academic school, that is for sure.

It has nothing to do with it... he/she took a cheap shot at me implying that I chose to go to Hendrix because I may be of a certain persuasion... so I responded with an equally condescending statement implying that I went to Hendrix merely for the academics

It was childish, I know.

obutiny

People at Henderson always said "where girls are girls and guys are too" about us OBU kids too.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Razorvet on December 16, 2008, 01:08:38 pm
UCA has a bigger upside than ASU.

Butterfield is a huge commit for ASU. He will only be the first of many solid Arkansas players who wont fit into the plan on the hill that will end up there. It should be great for ASU. Until the bears join a BCS conference.

I think alot of people on here would be very surprised if they learned about the trouble UCA is in

Its a popular school in Central Arkansas because it has a rising athletic program, and is close to home, but far enough away that you dont feel like you are at home

UCA is already in trouble with the state because they gave out too many scholarships,  which led to Hardin's resignation, and that hardin resignation nearly led to Conque taking off for Illinois State, before getting a nice raise and deciding to stay

They play in one of the weaker 1AA conferences, and had only 1 notable OOC win last year, and that was a home game against a west coast team.   

It aint all roses down there, and they have a LONG way to go before they can even think about jumping to D1 in all sports
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

tulsafan101010

Best of luck to Phillip, but I'm guessing Shavodrick Beaver's recent commitment had something to do with this decision.