Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FYI.....UCA v. Texas State tonight on FSN 7pm

Started by proud2bpork, October 11, 2007, 02:20:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LoseAnutt

now we see why frank broyles is afraid to play in-state schools. i could see uca playing us close if we played them this season. arkansas state would probably embarass us if we played them this season since they have a coach that would outcoach nutt as well.

1highhog

UCA already has 21 firstdowns with the second quarter just starting.

1highhog

1highhog

75_zebra

Note to Frank

Add UCA to your "Do Not Play" list.

LoseAnutt

Quote from: 1highhog on October 11, 2007, 08:08:48 pm
UCA already has 21 firstdowns with the second quarter just starting.
darn their running back must have like 500 yards by now? Oh wait they dont play football like us.

1highhog

Guys, I can't stay on no longer, got to get up early in the morning.  Everybody have a goodnight and a good weekend.  P.S., Houston, try not to stay up watching this game to long.

bacchusrider

So the bears have had 5 pocessions so far in this game, to this point they have scored on all 5 pocessions.

It may be a lower caliber of player, but it is exciting non the less.
go Hogs go

PorkBrainz

woooeeeekablueeeeeee! can u believe this!! I think I know why they're doing so good. there's no humidity tonight!!!!!!!

i think the hogs need to scrimmage with these guys, if nothing else. it would be good practice!!!! u reckon hooty is watching this game?? maybe he would learn a thing or two.
Go Hogs!

PorkBrainz

nite highhog. ur gonna miss an awesome game!!!!!
Go Hogs!

Arkie

Man, I'm gonna have to break out my old UCA I.D. and see if I can slip in to some of their home games.  I would much rather watch them this year.  Nathan Brown is awsome!  Isn't it great to see an Arkansas team beat the crap out of a Texas school?  Wow!!!

1highhog

PorkBrainz-I know it man, this is the kinda game I like to see.  Dang UCA finally made a mistake.  Oh well, they seem to have it well in hand.  Good night all!

pimpndistress

:razorback:  FIRE JEFF LONG :razorback:
SMITE ME IF YOU LOVE  JEFF LONG [move]

IronHog

I was knocked pretty hard when I suggested that UCA would have but up 60+ on UTC.

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Fence Jockey

Quote from: 75_zebra on October 11, 2007, 08:10:23 pm
Note to Frank

Add UCA to your "Do Not Play" list.

Dang Right! UCA might just clean our clock this year with all the problems we have defending the pass and by the way Tenn-Chatt whooped our offencive line on defence they might just stuff us on offence also! This a better team than we have played the past 2 weeks! Ouch!

And by the way, Nathan Brown, Hometown boy from Russellville, Arkansas, looks alot better than them out of state Texas QB's we have on point at the Hill this year! But I keep forgeting, there is no real in-state tallen that worth their salt to be able to play for his "Razorback", at least according to Hooten!

LoseAnutt

darn why does little rock and central arkansas ignore this university of central arkansas team. i can't believe that we have a division 1 team like this in the back yard. maybe us central arkansas hog fans should attend uca games with our red on until nutt is gone to send a message.

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

Fence Jockey

6th TD Pass in the 1st half by Brown!!!!!!

Man o Man!

HawgPilot

Quote from: LoseAnutt on October 11, 2007, 08:31:39 pm
crap why does little rock and central arkansas ignore this university of central arkansas team. i can't believe that we have a division 1 team like this in the back yard. maybe us central arkansas hog fans should attend uca games with our red on until nutt is gone to send a message.

Not all of us ignore UCA.  I live here and just got back from the game (gotta 1yr old and a 3yr old)

UCA has put a great product on the field for years! ;D

Toad Suck Pork

Great to see an Arkansas team beating up on a Texas team.  Go bears!

chortle

ark30inf

Quote from: LoseAnutt on October 11, 2007, 08:31:39 pm
crap why does little rock and central arkansas ignore this university of central arkansas team. i can't believe that we have a division 1 team like this in the back yard. maybe us central arkansas hog fans should attend uca games with our red on until nutt is gone to send a message.

If you are in central Arkansas you really should support UCA.  You get twice as much chance of winning on Saturday and when one has terrible coaches the other might be okay.  I'm an ASU supporter and Razorback supporter.  The Southland is actually a pretty fun conference and I expect UCA to do well in it.  They are representing the state of Arkansas pretty well right now and deserve the support.

chortle

Nathan Brown: 12-16   268 yds.  6 TD's in the FIRST HALF.

lockmaster

carlyle513

QuoteI would be willing to bet that that is better than CD's stats for the season.

I would be willing to bet Nathan is about 10 times as good as CD.

PorkBrainz

Nathan Brown is one heck of a QB! This passing game is awesome! They have a coach and a team to be very proud of.
Can we trade coaches with UCA??

Back to the game. good night all!

Go Bears!
Go Hogs!

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

PigInaBlanket

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Fence Jockey

Legalsax

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Rawkus

There may be 10 or 11 passing TDs by the end of this game.. Robbie Park is a very capable backup QB.

But I imagine it's time to just pound the ball out on the ground.

Legalsax

My God... if only UCA had a 2nd string quarterback.

:puke:

chortle

lockmaster

hogwildinhouston

Quote from: Rawkus on October 11, 2007, 09:23:02 pm
There may be 10 or 11 passing TDs by the end of this game.. Robbie Park is a very capable backup QB.

But I imagine it's time to just pound the ball out on the ground.

I would say you were spot on regarding Robbie Park.

Legalsax

The only reason I  :puke: is because there is so much talent available and none of it used on the Hill.

:razorback:

THHAWG

UCA uses their punter about as frequently as the hogs use a tight end.

Legalsax

THHAWG;

You jus' don' unnnerstan brutha...

3 up the middle opens tha' punting game wide open!!!

:P

chortle

Quote from: THHAWG on October 11, 2007, 09:40:23 pm
UCA uses their punter about as frequently as the hogs use a tight end.

And UCA uses their TE as much as the Hogs use their punter.

slopinhogs

FSN herein NEA is showing an all star high school game out of pensilvania,no bears.
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

THHAWG

I forgot to ask the experts.  Will tight ends work in the SEC?

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

WP razorback

Quote from: slopinhogs on October 11, 2007, 09:45:37 pm
FSN herein NEA is showing an all star high school game out of pensilvania,no bears.

Channel 34 on Suddenlink in Jonesboro....just FYI

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

hogwildinhouston

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on October 11, 2007, 10:02:02 pm
Is HDN watching and taking notes.

He wouldn't be able to understand what he was watching.  He'd still be reading the rule book to see if the TE was really an eligible receiver.

Hogs4Ever

October 11, 2007, 10:11:07 pm #97 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 10:13:00 pm by Hogs4Ever
What an offensive display.  3 and 4 WR sets, throwing to the tight end consistently.  Running game clicking.  Accurate QB that throws well in the pocket or on the run.  I know it's a weak opponent but so were the Mocs.  If I were the Nutt, I would be glad Paw Paw doesn't allow me to play in state schools.

And this from a school in only it's second year in Division 1 football.  Hire Conque!!

nwa_razorback_coffee

Now I see why Frank doesn't want to play these in-state teams. The thought of playing a team like UCA would make Nutt shrivel.

Hogs4Ever

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on October 11, 2007, 10:12:14 pm
Now I see why Frank doesn't want to play these in-state teams. The thought of playing a team like UCA would make Nutt shrivel.

If the Razorbacks played both UCA and ASU this year, they would lose at least to one of them if not both.