Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you havent heard!!!

Started by hoggnthesec, November 25, 2012, 12:50:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggnthesec

Any rumors from an AD or a source from another school I think its going to be a former or current NFL coach J.L has hired.....

farmhawg

Quote from: hoggnthesec on November 25, 2012, 12:50:47 pm
Any rumors from an AD or a source from another school I think its going to be a former or current NFL coach J.L has hired.....
English, please.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

tophawg19

i think he's trying to say dave wannstadt
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

farmhawg

On a side note, there is one KC cheerleader that I would like to have for Christmas.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Tony Perkis

Quote from: farmhawg on November 25, 2012, 12:57:06 pm
On a side note, there is one KC cheerleader that I would like to have for Christmas.
Only post in this whole forum (not just thread) that is the truth.

whosiskid

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 25, 2012, 12:55:40 pm
i think he's trying to say dave wannstadt

It is NOT going to be Dave Wannstedt (note spelling of name). The BoT would not approve of that hire and would have pleased no one. Wannstedt has had considerable success as a defensive coordinator but not as a head coach. I should know. I had to live here in Chicago through his years as the head coach of the Bears.

GREAT defensive coordinator. Lousy head coach. Now, if he were to come to Arkansas as defensive coordinator to go with a first rate head coach, I'd say fine. I don't know how much he makes at Buffalo, but if we could match what he is getting there he might come down to a warmer clime. He has huge c.onnections with the Hogs through Long and Jerry, but no way in heck he becomes our headcoach. But if you could have a home run hire for a defensive coordinator, he would be it
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

hoggnthesec

The reason that I think this is because there is nothing in the media except speculation. If it was an ex or current NFL coach coaching then we probably would not hear about until the day he is announced as coach. Jeff Long only would have to talk to the coaches agent and the coach himself. Do not think a NFL owner would leek to the media about any interviews that they have had with their current assistant or their head coach.

Ironhawg

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 25, 2012, 12:58:04 pm
Only post in this whole forum (not just thread) that is the truth.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 25, 2012, 01:37:00 pm
Pics or it didn't happen.
I'd take their whole squad. Or probably any NFL team's entire cheerleading squad. Except maybe the Jaguars. They don't do anything right.

wildcat101

BigSexyHog

Quote from: farmhawg on November 25, 2012, 12:57:06 pm

Pics?
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room