Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 3 THREAD: #2 Arkansas (2-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Bucknell (0-2, 0-0 Patriot League)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 17, 2018, 07:03:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Southpaw Hawg

Hats off to Bucknell for bouncing back and putting up a good fight.  Will make for a better plane ride home for the coaches and players.

Razorbacks#1

PBP folks needed:

Sunday - vs San Diego
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

I've enjoyed reading the threads this weekend fellas. Big thanks to all who did pbp. On to bigger and better series for the diamond hogs!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

pigture perfect

Wow, thanks again guys for the thread. This one made me a little nervous. But that's good for us to be tested.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BigBrandonAllenFan

Bucknell coach sold out to try to get a Sunday win by saving his best pitchers.  Good strategy...Best option he had.  I think we saw why Bucknell is favored to win their conference.  Those pitchers they threw today will be hard to beat in their conference.  Hats off to Bucknell pitching today.  They were very good.

HogFansReunited

Great game thread as always and thanks for the pbp. Love this forum.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 18, 2018, 03:34:05 pm
PBP folks needed:

Sunday - vs San Diego

If none of the regulars can take it let me know, I should be available.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 18, 2018, 08:10:01 pm
If none of the regulars can take it let me know, I should be available.
It looks like we are covered for the upcoming week. Please feel free to sign up for future games. I feel this season is gonna be epic!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on February 18, 2018, 07:50:18 pm
Bucknell coach sold out to try to get a Sunday win by saving his best pitchers.  Good strategy...Best option he had.  I think we saw why Bucknell is favored to win their conference.  Those pitchers they threw today will be hard to beat in their conference.  Hats off to Bucknell pitching today.  They were very good.
It was a good strategy. Plus, after scoring 32 runs Saturday, the Hogs had to be thinking Sunday would be a cakewalk. Good thing our Sunday pitching was strong too
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 18, 2018, 08:40:25 pm
It looks like we are covered for the upcoming week. Please feel free to sign up for future games. I feel this season is gonna be epic!
HogFansReunited is on the regulars list for pbp.