Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

He might slowly be becoming my favorite player

Started by razorback1829, February 12, 2018, 08:09:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

revolution

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

3of5-2

What a talent! Looks like he's keeping the team pretty loose. It would be pretty cool to play the drums on Senior Night.

BrooklynRoss

I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

hogwood

Good to see the Hogs getting comfortable in their gym!

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

sickboy

Kid needs to tighten his right wrist action, but I like the potential of a man that tall who can windmill dunk and carry a solid 4/4.

If I'm an NBA GM, this kid just slid into a lottery pick.

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

hoglady

Looks like Gafford and the team were having a good time.
That's great.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hoglady on February 13, 2018, 09:29:42 am
Looks like Gafford and the team were having a good time.
That's great.

They must not read Hogville, haha. I also noticed how loose and relaxed Macon and Gafford were during their post game interview. Some good natured teasing going on.
Hogs up! Covid down!

hogmolar

Should remind us all as we will be screaming at them any given game night.....these are just kids.  (and when the drums are unattended just like my 7 yo does in church you sit down and play)

hoglady

Quote from: hogmolar on February 13, 2018, 09:37:20 am
Should remind us all as we will be screaming at them any given game night.....these are just kids.  (and when the drums are unattended just like my 7 yo does in church you sit down and play)

Yes - drums and the piano are kid magnets.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hogmolar on February 13, 2018, 09:37:20 am

Great point. Whenever kids are over, my guitar goes into exile into a backroom closet.
Hogs up! Covid down!

99toLife

Quote from: sickboy on February 12, 2018, 10:49:16 pm
Kid needs to tighten his right wrist action, but I like the potential of a man that tall who can windmill dunk and carry a solid 4/4.

If I'm an NBA GM, this kid just slid into a lottery pick.
You would be the only one.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: 99toLife on February 13, 2018, 09:43:52 am
You would be the only one.
Wait, you mean that musical acumen isn't an aspect of NBA scouting of big men? That is ludicrous!
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: hoglady on February 13, 2018, 09:39:28 am
Yes - drums and the piano are kid magnets.
My entire life, I've heard my father tell people not to bang on the piano. I'm not sure that applies to drums....
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

99toLife

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on February 13, 2018, 09:50:03 am
Wait, you mean that musical acumen isn't an aspect of NBA scouting of big men? That is ludicrous!

Sorry, silly me... ;)

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 13, 2018, 09:42:18 am
Great point. Whenever kids are over, my guitar goes into exile into a backroom closet.

If you leave your sticks out next to your drums then when you are not present those are community accessible drums.

It's the rule
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on February 13, 2018, 09:50:03 am

Don't listen to him. The Utah Jazz clearing value it. Don't believe me? Well... (points to scoreboard).

99toLife

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 13, 2018, 09:59:40 am
Don't listen to him. The Utah Jazz clearing value it. Don't believe me? Well... (points to scoreboard).
Maybe when they were in New Orleans... Not much Jazz in Utah!

KlubhouseKonnected

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: 99toLife on February 13, 2018, 10:09:18 am
Maybe when they were in New Orleans... Not much Jazz in Utah!

They are pretty conservative in taste but the music community there is quietly very open to their laying with multiple partners

99toLife

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 13, 2018, 10:13:34 am
They are pretty conservative in taste but the music community there is quietly very open to their laying with multiple partners
Bill Russell .....NBA style ....

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: 99toLife on February 13, 2018, 10:17:11 am
Bill Russell .....NBA style ....

I hear that Wilt Chamberlain was quite the sax man.

99toLife

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 13, 2018, 10:27:17 am
I hear that Wilt Chamberlain was quite the sax man.
He that's who I meant, Getting old confuse names more than I used to.. :'(

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: 99toLife on February 13, 2018, 10:49:35 am
He that's who I meant, Getting old confuse names more than I used to.. :'(

If it helps I immediately knew what you meant and did a quick search to see if my memory was the bad one

99toLife

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 13, 2018, 11:41:45 am
If it helps I immediately knew what you meant and did a quick search to see if my memory was the bad one
I feel a little better now.  Thanks

ChicoHog

Nice shot by Anderson from half court! 

next post on razorback basketball twitter. 

PonderinHog

HogFansReunited

It's rude to use someone else's drums without their permission but if an idiot leaves his drums and drum sticks out like that, he basically gave anyone and everyone permission to use them.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

99toLife

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 13, 2018, 12:48:39 pm
It's rude to use someone else's drums without their permission but if an idiot leaves his drums and drum sticks out like that, he basically gave anyone and everyone permission to use them.
Agree somewhat, but a rule I was told as a very young person was DON"T touch anything that is not yours without permission from the person that owns it..  But yes you leave it out and unattended people are going to play with it. 

razorback1829

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 13, 2018, 12:30:38 pm
Slowly ???

What took you so long ???

Love me some Barford man.. the things he does on a night in and night out basis while still shooting 45%+ from the three ball, the step backs, the hanging in the air and finishing with either hand.. gonna miss watching him play.

hogmolar

hoglady

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 13, 2018, 01:11:08 pm
Love me some Barford man.. the things he does on a night in and night out basis while still shooting 45%+ from the three ball, the step backs, the hanging in the air and finishing with either hand.. gonna miss watching him play.

I'm with you.
Barford is hands down my favorite.