Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (16-8, 5-6) vs Vanderbilt (9-15, 3-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 10, 2018, 06:47:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

KateHog

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Letsroll1200

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Razorod

Let's go Hogs! Chance to even up the conference record going into the final third of the season.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

TushCrush

Hate to hear the Bailey news. Macon was rocking the wireless earbuds in pregame. He looked loose.

HeyHogs

Leadbelly

Why does Beard continue to start? He's a Sr, cannot use his weak hand, fundamentals are horrible, turnover machine and yet he's still out there stealing minutes from kids that can help is in the future!
Shoots right handed layups with the left hand;  makes passes across the midline with the strong hand rather than keeping it away from the defense? He's a power 5 starter and he's horribly weak fundamentally and is a turnover machine, play someone else!!!!!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogwildjoshua

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

PonderinHog

stan the man

Game just started and refs gone to the monitor. Long nite for incompetent refs

HamIAm

HOw long does it take to use a stopwatch on a replay.  The official reviews have gotten ridiculous

HeyHogs

We will need that 11 seconds.  Unreal start to the game two turnovers

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

At y'all think a top 10 coach will come here and we can't even get a good clock
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hogz87

Alright...it took only eight minutes to play the first one minute of the game.

Dr. Starcs

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Ironhawg

40MINSOFHELL

Hogz87

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Leadbelly

Less than two minutes in and cook has two turnovers ' why is he in there?
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Dr. Starcs

Hogz87

Four possessions...

Four turnovers

Practically impossible to win a game win your TOV% is 100%.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dr. Starcs

HamIAm

TebowHater

40MINSOFHELL

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Beaverfever

Hogz87

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 10, 2018, 07:38:24 pm
Be nice to get a shot here boys. Good God
Hey, if you had told me we would go the first three minutes of the game without missing a shot, I'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

hawgrunner