Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thompson stat line

Started by arkana, February 06, 2018, 11:10:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkana

Didn't catch but part of the game.  Thompson had some nice stats though.

6 points
2-2 fg
2-2 ft
6 rebounds
1 steal
1 assist
3 blocks
And only 1 turnover. 

Am I missing something? Reading some of the game thread makes it sound like he was bad.  Those are solid numbers all around.

BannerMountainMan

They just wanna make of him because they had nothing else to gripe about tonight
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

JRHoward

I thought Trey played with greater energy last night. Seemed to be more active.  I hope he finishes the season strong.
Woooo Pig!

azhog10

Trey's only problem is that offensively he just stands at times. I feel like he could be more active, set better screens and even post up from time to time. He has a big body and you don't see him post up enough. Of course Macon and Barford would have to be willing to get the ball to him too.

Cotton

Quote from: arkana on February 06, 2018, 11:10:27 pm

6 points
2-2 fg
2-2 ft
6 rebounds
1 steal
1 assist
3 blocks
And only 1 turnover. 

Am I missing something? Reading some of the game thread makes it sound like he was bad.  Those are solid numbers all around.
He looked lost on the court to me. Just a confused dazed look half the time.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

lynbug

The stats speak for themselves.

hogfan10

Quote from: Cotton on February 07, 2018, 08:31:34 am
He looked lost on the court to me. Just a confused dazed look half the time.

Didn't see that at all.
Thompson, Hall, & a few others appeared to be working their butts off when in the game. Thompson appears to have found his jumper from the elbow in the last two games. I think the looks of confusion on the offensive end are the result of trying to figure out what the heck the ball handler is trying to do.

Cotton

Quote from: hogfan10 on February 07, 2018, 11:02:55 am
Didn't see that at all.
Thompson, Hall, & a few others appeared to be working their butts off when in the game. Thompson appears to have found his jumper from the elbow in the last two games. I think the looks of confusion on the offensive end are the result of trying to figure out what the heck the ball handler is trying to do.
Hey I won't disagree with the offense part.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: arkana on February 06, 2018, 11:10:27 pm

6 points
2-2 fg
2-2 ft
6 rebounds
1 steal
1 assist
3 blocks
And only 1 turnover. 

He's been playing harder and better. I would like to see him play with Gafford IMO that would give us our best lineup. Macon-Barford-Hall-Thompson and Gafford would give us our best starting lineup. Anything that reduces Beards minutes is good for the win.

HogBreath

He had a really good game, it would be great if he can build on and keep that level of play going forward.  The guy has some upside for sure.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?